DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,it's 24 at 8:49 this morning and it ain't winter yet,burr,lol,enough complaining I tell myself,but when it's a 100 outside,you think it would be nice for it to be maybe 40 not 24,but it's all numbers so think warm, Humthat'll work Tongue..............................

Well lets get to it and see what we can make of this day,ya'll have a gooden,and prayers to all in need and be cool,catch ya'll after while.................... Cool..............................

Hey Chuck Wave !!!!!!!!!! Dangit the Steelers almost came back lastnight,it was a good game,we need Troy (can sp or say his last name)back,he'd kept the jets from scoring aleast one of them TD.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just got back from some more of my physical therapy, and some last minute shopping.
Got the kids home with me for 2 weeks for Christmas break.
Y'all have a good one and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of robbie124
posted Hide Post
good morning drr wheres the breakfest i am straving and its freakin cold outside a hate winter come on spring hurry but not to fast ihave alot of work on my car still yet to do

2011 mcilvain racing custom fab hardtail dragster
et. 5.08
mph. 133

Posts: 2 | Location: pike county ky | Registered: July 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again, no short week for me, but I hope you all have one. Welcome in Robbie, Mike is so cold he forgot to turn out the vittles. Big Grin Had a good weekend, about 40 people from the racing family got together for dinner Saturday night. It was the day before Bob's birthday, so Karen brought a cake, and we sang happy birthday to him. Good stuff.

Hi Mike! Wave I thought for sure the Steelers were scoring at the end of the game. That was a little frustrating, as was the safety. The D definitely missed Troy. Oh well. Clinched a playoff spot, hopefully they can win out and get a first round bye.

Mouse, sounds like you have some company now at least! Smile Hope the knee is mending well.

Michelle, you should have mail today or tomorrow. No hurry, whenever you get to sending those out is fine. Text me some night this week if you have time.

Floyd, if you find someone carrying cans of reaction time, let me know where ya got it... need me some of that stuff!! Big Grin Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'll!
We have a little break from the rain for today but we are supposed to get hit hard tonite for another 3 days.
Chuck, I was hoping Michelle knew where to get that stuff since she does so good at it. Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,in a big rush this morning,ya'll grab a bisquit,fresh pan in the oven,and the fixings is on the stove,so eat up,got things to do,see ya'll in a bit.......... Car Hum Big Grin..........................................

I'll clean up afterwhile...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Kinda busy here too today. Beats being bored though, the day goes fast. Just wish there was a way to slow it down more and savor all the Christmas stuff. That just goes way too fast.

Hi Mike! Wave Don't forget the Steelers play Thursday night this week. Big Grin

Floyd, today's joke had me Rolling Big Grin I will be borrowing it!

Here's my shot of the nativity scene/presepio I mentioned last week...

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And Karen just updated the CarePage, and I'm updating Bob's thread... y'all might need a Kleenex.
crying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
the updates just break my heart...so sad Frown

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Floyd, don't tell a'body but thats what I'm sending all my besties for Christmas Wink
Chuck, wayyy too much! I'll get it out this week, was just hoping it wasn't Christmas gift! I'm late for everything!!!

whoohoo party at Nicole's house, Fuq said so...time to get our grove on!! (too funny, while we are remodeling the house..Madi has discovered our cassette tape collection..I miss that stuff! between Rick & I we p'bly have sev hundred tapes-so far her favs are Blondie, Stevie Nicks, Bad to the Bone, Styx, Loverboy, Def Leppard, ZZ, 38 special...she's def my girl Wink) maybe she can dj at the Lemons' house!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn Chuck, it's a good thing plastic keys don't rust.

I can really feel for Bob and Karen and Christine and Jami and and and. This is a hard time of year for those of us that have lost a loved one. Holidays and seeing all the togetherness takes it's toll even though we try to put on a good face and enjoy it's still not the same.
My heart goes out to all my friends in need this time of year, I need too.

Praying Praying hug hug Angel crying

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,breakfast is on,come and get it,gotta go to the Dr.this morning to set the day for surgrey,replacing my right knee,here we go again,two in less than a year,well I won't say, No Nogot to watch my langage,MANNIE'S looking on............. Smile.....................

Well prayers to all,and well see ya'll after bit....................................

Hey Chuck Wave Steelers,thruday night,got it....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all from soggy southern california.
We've had rain for 6 days straight and now it's up to 7 and still falling. I just put a bid on a flat bottom on ebay. Goin to need it to go shopping. Oh, I'm done shopping. Maybe I'll just use it to play in the rain.

Y'all have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug Hum

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

IM had me cracking up with that thread about the party at the Lemens. Big Grin Just as much as Floyd's joke yesterday (which I still need to borrow).

Michelle, that's some funny stuff too about the cassettes. Out eating with Greg and Scotty, song comes on and I say "I have this on a 45" and Scotty asks "What's a 45?" And nice collection! Well, except for the Stevie Nicks... never been much of a fan.

Floyd, you might end up floating all the way east. Keep us posted on how you're doing. It does not sound like a good time is head CA's way.

Hi Mike! Wave Yessir, Steelers tomorrow night! Need the win to get closer to a bye and hosting a game! I hope the knee is scheduled soon so you can be good to go for the warm westher and the fun that comes with it.

hug hug to all

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Christmas Eve Eve Morning gang....

I showed the kids some albums & a 45 or two also, couple of 8 tracks in there too Chuck!

Fancy Gap was windy tonight on our way home from shopping! cold too, somebody left the AC on...

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,yea Michelle it's a ittle windy around the Gap,and that makes the 32 feel like 22,oh well................. Banging Head......................

I am so ready for the holiday season to be done,way to much man made crap going on to enjoy,so the reason for the season is my main focus,for sure.............................

Surgrey planned for the total knee replacement Jan.31,be in the horsepitial for 4 days if all goes well and then a quick and aggressive recovery,I like the sound of that,maybe get some racing in next year in the spring,before it gets to Hot, Big Grin.......................

Ok ya'll have a wonderful day,and prayers all over,remember Aunt Barb,she's still in the hospitial,making slow progress,but some progress is good,so lets get it,see ya'll in awhile......................................

Hey Chuck Wave Steeler fooseball on thursday night,don't get no better than that........................ Ice Cream..................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Man motivation and focus for work is hard to come by this week.

Hey Michelle! I have 8 tracks too... my first Cutlass had a player, so I'd pick up Springsteen, Skynyrd, Boston, CDB, etc at swap meets for $1. It drove my buddy nuts if we'd be cruising and then in the middle of Freebird the track changes. He'd say "Rewind that... oh wait, you CAN'T!"

Hi Mike! Wave Yessir, some fooseball on tonight, go black and gold! I don't think that's the wind howling in Fancy Gap, I think that's Nicole's and Scott's gig reaching y'all! Tongue Prayers for Aunt Barb. How is mom?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's Christmas Eve day, I'm done working for the year, and I get to cook for a big family get together tonite. I've been recruited to do my world famous deviled eggs and my equally famous prime rib. No brag, just fact.
I want to wish all my friends a very Merry Christmas. Lots of hug hug to Christine, Michelle, Nicole, all the ladies and maybe even one hug to Mike. Don't want to get too mushy. Reflect on our loved ones and friends who are in heaven celebrating with us.
Y'all have a gooden and I hope I find some reaction time under the tree tomorrow.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
too funny Chuck about the 8 tracks! (& very nice collection...luv sum good tunes)

Merry Christmas Eve to my DRR family, sending love & hugz to each of you!

Prayers to all, hope e'one feels better soon...

Floyd, the best deviled eggs sounds interesting, send recipe Big Grin

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Eggs
mayonaise
Grey poupon mustard
dash of white pepper
Capers
finely chopped ham

mix all ingredients with egg yolks, fill egg shells, sprinkle with paprika, garnish with fine diced ham