DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Would love to see them Floyd!

Good Morning gang...Madi & I had an adventure on Fancy Gap last night (over on Mikes topic)...it's cold, but suppose to be 50 by the end of the week, melt this ice =)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mornin Michelle hug

Did you get your doors blown off? Hope ole Mikey is still tied down.
Time to get up and do some straightning, the housekeppers are coming and I don't want them to think I'm a slob. Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,still hang'n Floyd,if you can invision a minnie-winnie jerking on a chain,like a mad bulldog,then you can see the minnie,it jerk and flopped and flipped in the wind,so it would'nt exactly be
off the chain,but it was trying to come unhooked, EyesI was up most of the night listing to the scanner to see how many trucks got blew over to my count,they were 5or6.

Kept listing to see if the fire dept.seen the minnie flying by,I mean a couple of times,we where outa here on another great adventure,to Cucamonga,ifn I did'nt have to have my knee replaced Jan.31,I would have unhooked the chain,and we would be on our way,but I thought I'd better hang out here............. Big Grin..........................................

Michelle,it was bad last night,the one that blew over at a little after 11pm,was followed by 2 more at 2am and 3am,they finally shut the north bound lanes down at 3:30am,they were piling up on each other at the 3 mi.marker,unreal.............................

Prayers sent to all the folks that was out in that wind lastnight and today,and thank you to all rescue workers,and cops,ya'll have at it,I'm wore out from wind patrol................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out here, but it's still cold, and a little windy, but nothing like Fancy Gap. Supposed to warm up here too, which I'll gladly take, though I hope it doesn't mess up the Winter Classic on Saturday.

Hi Mike! Wave Man, if the Minnie Winnie came off the chain, and Floyd got washed off the hilltop, y'all might have ended up meeting up in, like, Kansas. Big Grin Tongue You're right about thanks to all the rescue workers who have to be out in those conditions, and prayers for those folks who needed the help. Bbbrrrrrr.

Floyd, I've never messed with imageshack. Do you have a signon and password? If so, you can pass that to whoever you want to add pics onto your account. That's what Mark, AJ, and I do with the photobucket account we use for our practice tree race. That way all 3 of us can add pics to it. For my own photobucket account, I just send the link out to the family or friends whenever there is something new added, particularly after an event. That is awesome they got that for you, what a great gift. I still think you would need to load the pic to a hosting site, like imageshack or photobucket, to post the pics for us to see. I like photobucket because it's real user friendly, and I can make albums for different things. So my overall account is:

http://s138.photobucket.com/al.../q248/chucktcutlass/

and then I have albums under that, like for family:

http://s138.photobucket.com/al...tlass/Family%202010/

and this year's racing, as examples:

http://s138.photobucket.com/al...tlass/2010%20racing/

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
No snow, wind, sleet, or ice around here. Just some cold weather.
Y'all have a good one and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got the coffee going and the fire on the grill on for Mike.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,suns popping though the woods and even here a bird or two blowing their horns,and looks like high 40's and maybe 50's for a few days,so got to get at it,before knee replacement,can't wait,going to get it done and maybe be ready to race some this spring,woohoo................ Big Grin.............................

Ya'll have a wonderful day and prayers to all,Aunt Barb made it home,and is doing ok,having to have someone with her all the time,is driving her krazy,all our bunch must have some hermit in em,we like the alone time,weird I quess,but it works for us,and Mom is getting stir krazy since the weathers been bad,but shes doing ok,see ya'll afterwhile..........................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guess what, it's raining. Supposed to be a fast storm though, be gone by this afternoon. Poor Chewy ain't goin to like it. He's still asleep and hasn't heard it yet. Little guy with them short legs walks in the wet grass and his dingus gets wet. Can't blame him for not wanting to go out in it.
I gotta work on gettin them pictures posted somewher.
Y'all have a gooden. I'll be hangin around.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out so far, I think we're going over 30 today, woo hoo! I'm hoping my nieces are feeling better today. My brother's youngest was fighting a bug yesterday, and my sister's middle one was too. That was a happy birthday present for my sister. I hope they're mended for the weekend, that's supposed to be Christmas II for us.

Hi Mike! Wave Good to hear about mom and Aunt Barb.

Floyd, I know how Chewy feels, and 6'1"!!! Laughing Rolling
Oh c'mon, y'all knew someone was going to take it! Reminds me of the old joke, city cousin visits country cousin, and they're peeing off different sides of a bridge. City cousin says, Woo this water sure is cold! Not to be outdone, country cousin says, Yep, sure is, and deep too!! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Floyd, no go on the link, tells me to log in.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, check pm's

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Backatcha Floyd!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Chuck hope the family is getting over their bugs,they was a 24hr.stomach bug going around here this week,I had to share in that,better now,I hate to see the kids get that mess,so far Mannie's been fine.....................

Well,another pretty day here they say,going to try and do a few things outside today,snows leaving and it's muddy,but hey nothing ain't perfect noway,so ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,see ya'll around the block afterwhile.................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting myself ready for a weekend full of college bowl games.
Y'all have a good one and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I gotta move to Florida. It's 39 degs and only supposed to go up to 42 today. I don't know how anybody can function in this weather. Chewy has the right idea, he's still in bed. I gotta teach that dog to get coffe, then I won't have to get up. big idea
Y'all have a gooden! Rolling Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Grey and drizzly here today, supposed to hit 40 for the first time in about a month. I just hope the weather stays right for the Winter Classic game here Saturday.

Hi Mike! Wave I'm hoping everyone is on the mend. I've been looking forward to this weekend and seeing my brother and his family, and all the kids playing together.

Floyd, conked out last night, I'll try again tonight.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Brrrr, it's cold, 34 degs. Hope my lemon tree didn't freeze.
Rain was forecast for tomorrow and Sunday but looks like it's moved on and won't start till Sunday afternoon. That's good news for the Rose Bowl parade and the races at Fontucky this weekend.
Had to get my own coffee again Chewy say's no way is he going to get up when it's this cold.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!

May you always have sunshine on the darkest days, and strength to see you through anything! Grab life and cherish each second! And, may you have "win" lights each and every day!!

Raise your glass to our Angels!!! Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning world,going to spend this last day of the year working,if it's the Lord's will,and then tonight,get to speak at a local chruch here in Cana,at a watchnight service,and pray in the new year,going to be a busy day,and up till midnight,way past my cerfew,woohoo...........................

Hey Chuck Wave fooseball all day tomorrow,and then fooseball on sunday...................... Party.......................................

Floyd you must be closer to Cana than we thought,it's going to be in the 50's today,I mean that is cool,well you know not cool,but,well you get the picture......................... Wink..........................................................