DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Floyd,yea it's that time of the year again,hope you and yours have a gooden,the eatings sound great,and hope you ain't in the middle of all that flooding and mud.......................... Praying Smile.........................

Hey Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!! what about them Steelers,is Big Ben tough or what,I mean they smack him in the nose again,blood flies and with a broken ankle,he and that team is the reason,I've always been a Steelers fan,well ofcourse there was Franco and Lambert and Bradshaw,just to name a few,and that new center,a rookie,he is bad news,you better be tough to play in Pitt.this hitting penlty thing,I understand what they are trying to do,but good gracious this is Fooseball,tackle fooseball,not flag,I told Mannie,by the time he gets to the pros. it will be flag Fooseball,he said,Dad I ain't playing flag fooseball..................... Wink Big Grin............................................

Ok hope everybody has a good Christmas eve,prayers all around,Aunt Barb,got to come home,and thanks for asking Chuck,Mom seems to be in one of her high times,right now,hopefully a good Christmas for her..................................... Praying...............................

High Times + Mom = Feeling better for Christmas,wonder if Moms been in the cellar looking around,you know Moms can do that,especially when they are 72,thay don't always tell,as Mannie says,You never know Dad,you just never know........... Hum Eyes No No Tongue...............................

Boy I hope Mom never reads Drr Gm thread,I'm 52,and still remember Mom's pinch,YOWZA.................... Laughing ....................................

Hey Floyd,Cana deviled eggs recipe,get them eggs that are pink in the big jar,at the local Run In,and cut in half put some texas pete in the yellow of the egg,and a little JD(and that ain't John D)and some of them Guy P.hot peppers and some little vinnea'a in the little round cans,stir it up,puttem in the pink eggs,by them You done enough sampling of the JD,they will taste good,matter of fact,to heck with them dang eggs,and just have another sample of JD,Mannie and Trinty(our Jack Russell)will clean up the mess,dogs and kids,after a sample or two,never knew dogs and kids we're so much a like.................... Hum Eyes Ice Cream Party............................................

Chuck,you sure you would'nt borned in the south and shipped up north,listen to 8-tracks and all that southern rock,makes me believe you got southern blood in thare........... Wink Big Grin...............................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
sounds really good Floyd, thanks!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to my DRR Family! Merry Christmas to all our Angels!! Ice Cream Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Christmas Eve! Mom is cooking dinner tonight, and my sister and her girls will be over.

Floyd, I also hope you are out of the rain and mud and flooding... but... if you are in it, you get pushed all the way east with your menu items! Big Grin What are the proportions for the mayo and mustard? I just usee Durkee's deviled egg sauce, but it's hard to find anymore.

Hi Mike! Wave Yeah, country and southern rock just seem to suit me fine, though I do like a wide variety of stuff. I consider my tastes eclectic. Big Grin The only thing about last night's game, I thought Ben should have been pulled in the 4th quarter. Why risk injuries? Pouncey, the rookie center, is Christine's favorite player (his number is 53). Did you notice how often he was downfield where the ball was, especially on runs? I'll send you an email with a link you'll get a kick out of, some classic Lambert. Good to hear about Aunt Barb and mom.

Michelle, chances are I'll fall asleep on the couch and wake up at 6am again, like last Christmas! Big Grin I'll look for you online!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, and like Christine said, Merry Christmas to all of our angels. May you all have a wonderful weekend with people you love.

hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, about a teaspoon of mustard, I use a little more cause I like it, and a 1/4 cup of mayo adjust to the consistency you like.
I was in plenty of rain but I'm up on a hill and we had no damage at all. Won't need to water the yard for awhile.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to everyone. Wish we were in Tennesse with the kids, I hear they are going to get a white Christmas. But will be going to my sister's house and having our traditional family Christmas like we have for all of our lives. Now we just have it at my sister's house instead of my mom's. Lots of food, adult beverages and laughter, not to mention the poker game after dinner.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas surrounded by people who love you. And the ones who are no longer here in person will be with us in our hearts. Love to you all.
Susie (aka Mrs. Homegrown)

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good Morning and Merry Christmas my friends!
God bless you all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Diner Closed, Big Grin.....Merry Christmas....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Damn, Mike, I was hungry.
I hope everybody is having as good a Christmas as I am. Had a conference call this morning on Skype with my brother in Florida and my sister in Tucson. That was fun. Now if I can get my daughter in Utah to answer I'll open my presents from them so they can watch.
Life is good!
Praying Angel hug

By the way my prime rib and deviled eggs were the hit of the party last nite. The only thing that overshadowed them was the big tv the kids bought me. Now I've got to buy a new entertainment center to hold it. I think it's going to cost me in the long run.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Finally got the youngest on Skype and opened my presents. They got me one of those electronic picture frames and loaded it with pictures from when all the kids were little, pictures of weddings, pictures of my lovely wife, my God she was beautiful, about 30 years worth of history. Brings tears to my eyes but a lot of pride in my family. I've got the best kids in the world, no brag, just fact.
Praying Angel hug crying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Christmas is over, the stuff is all put away, now back to work and a normal life. NOT!!!!
I'm not going back to work till next year. Chewy and I are just going to kick back and do whatever we want. I rule
Every body have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Floyd,back to normal days of kicking back for Mannie and I,we got about 3in.snow and alota wind,so we're just watching the snow and the world blow by................... Big Grin...............................

Diner Special this morning is grilled ham and cheese sammiches,kinda like finger food,ain't figured that out yet,family got together Christmas day and had finger food, Banging Head.........a good old bowl of tater salad and deviled eggs,and a whole fried chicken or two and it could'nt be as much trouble as all them litte sammiches,and dips,I just don't get it,so today we got Wh@le ham and cheese sammiches,so come and get it................................ Big Grin...................................

See ya'll afterwhile,prayers all around......................... Praying...........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike, I just went down to the kitchen for some coffee and about froze my tutu off. The heater in that part of the house is on a timer and I'm normally at work by now. 56 degs make my nipples hard. Eyes I might have to go back to bed till it warms up.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
what's bad is having to pee while shivering.

digging "it" out my stomach is tough

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mike, I was just looking at the weather news and I hope you got that minnie winnie tied down. You're supposed to get some high winds and a lot of snow. And I was complaining about 56 degs. Sorry

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
LoL BD,nothing worse than being cold and peeing on my pants leg, Eyes Tongue......getting old is a everyday challenge........ Hum Big Grin....................................but it's a good thang............

Floyd,I pulled a old school bus on one side of the minni,and a two ton truck in front and the garage on the other side,and chained them all together,so if the minnie-winnie moves,we're taking alot of crap with us,lol Laughing ...................this could get ugly..............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
thats a piss shiver get them all the time BD Big Grin

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
between the finger samiches & picturing the minnie tied down...I can't quit laughing!!

Hope you guys had a great Christmas, I won't go near the pee blowing stuff lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sounds like we all tied for having the best Christmas! Best part for me, I get to do it again this weekend when my brother and his family come in. Christmas Eve was my momma's cooking, ham and mashed taters and veggies and such, plus her pumpkin bars and homemade fudge. Christmas Day was my cousin's place, aunts, uncles, and cousins, my sister and her husband, and their 3 beautiful girls, and mom and dad.

Hi Mike! Wave Love those ham n cheese sammiches. Had to stop at mom's Christmas Day before going to my cousin's, so I could have me a sammich with the leftover ham. Big Grin

Floyd, that sounds like an awesome present, the electronic picture frame. That brought a tear to my eye. That's actually a great idea. I put all my pics online and send the links to my photobucket album to my family, but mom still likes prints. Maybe I can give her the best of both worlds with a digital frame.

Michelle, I looked for you when I was awake. Big Grin But that wasn't often, when I was home.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Chuck, how do you do that? I've got image shack, is that the same thing? It would be real cool to send it out and let some others add to it. My youngest collected pictures of when Diane and I got married all the way up to this Christmas. damn I had a good life.
I left it at my sons last nite so his wife could add some more. We'll fill that sucker up real fast. Going to be awesome running on my desk at work so everybody can see my beautifull wife and my wonderfull children and grandchildren. A lot better than just talking about them.
Hmm, wonder how I could post it on here! big idea Kekl Pics