DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. I'm doing fine and dandy, but we need some prayers working.

Christine sent me a text last night. Mark ended up in the ER, and got transferred and admitted to the hospitl in Pittsburgh. She sent me a text this morning that he looks and feels better, and now they can work on getting some answers.

I updated Bob's thread. crying There's another angel. crying And Karen is taking it rough.

Can't see now to type. You're a fine bunch of folks. Praying Praying Praying hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Chuck, thanks for the update, Christine and Mark we are here praying for you Praying and waiting just in case you need us for ANYTHING!

Thanks for all the prayers said last night and this morning Praying hug

I read the update from Karen crying it is hard not being able to do anything hug so i send my prayers Praying and hugs hug

And prays and hugs to all who need it today.

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck T, thanks for looking out for Ma Brewer for us! Just keep her busy with something so she doesn't have time to let her thoughts wander to the "wrong side of the tracks" and so she will keep a positive outlook on life! Would hate to see her come down with anusitis! That's where the optic nerve and anal nerve become intertwined and one get's a "shyty outlook on life!" Only thing worse than see'n a grown man cry is see' a grown woman cry! I am sure Mark is in a good hospital and they will take good care of him. If there is anything us "west coasters" can do other than go in a "sweat lodge" to help, we'll be glad to help all we can. Even though it isn't a racing accident, someone might talk with DRAW who has been a big help to racers of all kinds so if you know someone with DRAW in your area, you might see if they can help Ma Brewer and her family! Praying hug Hum Eyes Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I just exchanged texts with Christine. Mark is being kept for observation and more tests. Pittsburgh's hospitals are among the best in the nation, so he is in good care. Christine, being Christine, asked me how Chad Harris was, she was a little worried about him since he went through his stuff a month or two ago. I told her he's good, and that everyone here is sending their best. Her exact quote, I got as I started typing this: Tell them xxxooxxxoo

Guy, my pleasure. I think her mothering and her positive outlook are colliding. We'll keep her straight... as we can... Christine is a shy little church mouse after all. Laughing

Good idea about DRAW.. fantastic organization.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,hope everybodies up and attem this morning,yea right...... Eyes.......get them eyes open and get at that honey due stuff this morning,well it's going to rain here so no leaf blowing today,OH YEA......... Tongue Laughing .............Mannie was up at 7am ready to go trick or treating,I told him,if he did't get back in bed and be quiet,I was going to give him a treat,and it would'nt be sweet,we was up at 7:05am and playing,so who's your DADDY,must not be me......... Busted Laughing Laughing ............

Well MaB you and Mark hang in there,we will be praying for you,if you need us for anything,just call 336-429-0302,that's the Mike Hawks HOT-LINE,we love you and Mark and Family,and I know old Chuck will keep us posted,so we're praying........... Praying....................

Well ya'll have a gooden and I sure hope you all get to race someday,MsFurr and families at the Farm for the big Jr.race and Tricker or Treating thing today so I hope they don't get to wet............... Smile.......................
Prayers all around..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I didn't want to be first this morning so I let Mike have it.
Goin to be another lazy day. Just need to run the valves and check the timing on the truck. I borrowed a 1050 dominator to try next weekend. I use a 1150 and I want to try the other one and see if maybe I'm a little over carburated. Ya never know.
Prayers to all!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
It's gonna be a good Saturday! My daughter and her daughter are back together after a 5 or 6 month "hyatiss" where she stayed with her "former dad" who gave her up to my daughter's second husband after their divorce several years ago. Thinkin' my grandaughter finally saw the light but it took a while and I am so happy to have her back with her mother I could just shyt! And I did several times over the past several months of this debacle. Grandaughter is 16 and hopes to complete her education utilizing one of the local on-line free schools. Thinkin' this is gonna be a good thing! Thinkin' of Nikki and hopin' Mark is feelin' good enuf to pinch a nurse! Ma, stay positive, think positive and the results will be positive! Eyes not worthy Praying hug Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Already been up and to my sons final regular season game. The boys played the undefeated first placed team, and only lost to them by 3 points. Our team finished the season 5-4. Post season tournament starts next week.
Anyway, hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween.
Prayers to all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
To bad you all are gonna lose and hour of sleep tonight! If you lived in AZ it wouldn't matter as we know when the sun comes up and goes down and we don't know how to reset our watches either! It would be confusin' to all our mexicans if we ever went on daylight savings time! To bad Floyd, you will lose an hour tonight! You snooze, you lose! Now we will be the same time as the rest of the Mountain Standard states and be an hour ahead of Pacific time zone! Wanta buy some ocean front property in Arizona? Give us a few more years of daylight savings time and we'll find some! Eyes Tongue Laughing Rolling No No Hum Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guy, you got it backwards. I woke up at my normal time and looked at the clock and saw that I could slepp an extra hour. No if I can just change that internal clock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Floyd,how you was,I do believe it's trying to clear up here a little,I read Guy's post last night,and thought is that time change backward to what he said or is that right,so I was sitting at the pooter at 2:am and the pooter changed back to 1:am,so 1 for the pooter and 0 for Guy,oh wait he is a pooter with all that mexie food he eats,so maybe he and the pooter was both right............ Tongue Busted Rolling Laughing ...........................................

Well I sure hope ya'll have a gooden and a great sunday morning and day,and prayers all around,special prayers for Mark and Christen,God Bless ya'll......... Praying........................

Lord,we thank you for your blessings and just pray for all our friends and family to be healed and all their problems of this old world,would just go away,and for Mark Lord just heal his body,I do prayer and for Ma Lord give that strenght that can come from only you,I love you Lord.................Amen..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Getting ready for church, then lunch for mother in laws birthday, then home to start some packing to get ready for the move.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I think I'm still part teenager... I'm lovin' the extra hour of sleep. Especially after bowling for the first time in years, at the welcome home party for my cousin's husband, and being a trampoline for my 2 nieces after the party, before they went trick or treating.

Christine sent me a text yesterday when Mark was released. Doing ok, now waiting on biopsy results and the next steps.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hope none of you hurt youselves when you "fell backwards" re-setting your clocks and watches in the dark at 2:00 a.m. this morning! We didn't have to change ours as we don't go on daylight savings time so I slept until 8:00 a.m. this morning just to make you folks feel good! Grandaughter went home from our place with her mother yesterday but her step dad told her not to bring her dog! My daughter like my grandaughter's dog but abided by her second husband's wishes and the dog is still here with us and is about to go nuts! She is pacing the sidewalk in the backyard waiting for her "momma" to come and let her in the house. Thinkin' it's time for step dad, who adopted grandaughter several years ago, to go on line and see what the responsibilities of a stepfather really are! Grandaughter Kayla dearly loves her two younger brothers (9 and 12 I believe) and treats them as such! She loves and respects her stepfather and I just hope he shows that same towards her! I have always been one to believe "that what goes around, comes around" and hope that stepdad realizes that real soon! Time will tell and, hopefully, heal all wounds! Eyes Praying hug Banging Head Hum Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Afternoon,
had a couple minutes so I thought I would update! Thanks guys so much for being here for us! Mark did come home yesterday but was very weak and in pain. He's just not my Mark! I have been trying to keep myself busy and asking him every minute if he needs anything! I don't want him to see me cry! I did go and get some groceries and he did manage to go with our son Markie to the garage and I headed to the Mall to make a few laps but I lost count! We both are trying not to let our minds wonder, but sometimes it is very hard. But, chins up!
Our family and our friends are the best. I keep all of them updated and gain strength from them.
But, I am starting to really worry alot, and I know I shouldn't but sometimes it's hard!
I do know one thing, if we do not get the results on Wednesday, everyone will hear a reallly loud sonic boom!
Thank you all my extended familly! Thank you Mike for your prayers!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hang in there Christine. It's going to be all right, trust me.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer, I am sure that Mark is "Nut Tough" and won't let things bother him long! Hope I don't hear no "sonic boom", just a "hooray" because things will come out good! Praying hug Hum Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
It's Monday again.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folkes,hope everybody had a good and restful weekend,but it's up and attem monday,this new time throws me for a loop,when it changes,but it's a prutty day here and I'm going to get at it,so ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,good job Michelle on the sportsman picks,can you say new headers...................Prayers for Mark and Christen and see ya'll in a bit.................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Ma B, it was great for Madi & I to get to talk to you for a bit this weekend...we love you & Mark and are here for you guys always.

WTG Uncle Mike on the sptsman picks!! Thxs for picking for Madi & Rick too, when they get them fixed between you & me we should have the top 3 covered! Wink

Hope e'one has a good Monday. Prayers sent for all...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post