DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
OK folks above post from my phone as for some reason I couldn't get on here with my normal log in stuff ConfusedAnyway met with all the experts and the good is she is making progress the bad is who knows how long it will take. I am just plain wore out. And thanks for everyones concern.....Mike I worry about you every day and hope you get better buddy......

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,thanks everyone for the well wishes,and don't worry bout me Fern you take care of yourself and Mom,it's so easy to get run down and this is what has happened to me but I ain't down yet even though it seems that way,Thank all you again.............

Chuck hope you have fun a WFC this weekend..........

J,I'm going to be needing a recliner lineup before long,lol,she driving to the right pretty bad,lol...............

Hope everyone has a good weekend and be safe traveling...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good SUNDAY morning folks,hope everyone has a great day..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Kinda quiet out here, not much goin on. When I get bored I do a little cooking. And a little drinking along with it. Can't beat a rib eye and some JW scotch. 2" rib eye, 3 minutes on each side over hardwood chunks, off to the side for 10 minutes, on to the plate at 120*. Got so excited I forgot to get a finished picture.

I'll do it again. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking forward to the All Star game tonight, hoping the NL gets the win, in case it's the Pirates in the World Series. Sure was a lot of fun watching those walk off wins.

Fern, I can't even imagine. I hope the progress continues. You be sure to take care of yourself too.

Mike, I hope you're feeling better. Any results? I had to miss the WFC this year. I didn't even get to watch much, and when I did, it hurt, I wanted to be there so badly.

Floyd, you're my hero! Big Grin

You all have a good day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening guys,Chuck I'm trying like heck to feel better if I could just find a cause for this recent turn for the worse,I try my hardest to not be a quiter but as of late I'm so tried fighting whatever this crap is I'm ready to just give up.
This morning had another MRI at 8am,about a 1hr.drive from the house and when I finally got home I'm spent,maybe if we keep looking something will come up.............

Floyd dang it now I gotta go get me a steak dang that looks good,that's the problem with whatever's going on I've lost my appetite and that's the first thing I've seen in a month that makes me go HUM...............

Fern hope all is going ok we'll try to check in with you guys more reg take it easy..............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, over center day!

Mike, we're pulling for you. Hang in there, buddy. Maybe Floyd will send you a steak. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guys Happy Hump Day !

Mike you can win this! Hang in there keeping positive .....

Fern, Progress in good know matter how small , I hope speeds up. Take care of yourself too ....

Floyd that steak looked good enough to eat LOL.....

Chuck, got all the bugs worked out of the 69 ......

Last race third round loser I was, what do you do when a racer throws a .002 package at you ! I took the stripe by .011 and broke out......
A million ways to lose and I'm trying all of them LOL ...... Ice Cream

Everyone have the great day !

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Man, what a beauty of a day, really wish I could play hooky. Sunny, low humidity, 80 degrees. Hoping the rain holds off for racing Saturday.

J, getting there a little I guess. Fuel pump change didn't solve it like I hoped. Jet changed helped, we'll see how Saturday goes. You had room to get inside that .002 pack! Big Grin Though if I'm going to lose, that's what I want to lose to, and not a junk run.

You all have a good day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning DRR!!

Not much going on , just workin....

Chuck, well that's good to hear!! And yes I really hate losing but I know I did good with what I had so!!!! No big thing.....

Have a great day! Keep strong, wise, and happy ...... LOL wisdom??

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
A black woman in Chicago was admitted to the
hospital for an abortion. Two weeks later she received a check for $1,500.
She phoned the hospital to ask if it was from Obama care. The hospital said no, it's from "Crime Stoppers".

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
OMG ! LMAO

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
A US Marine enters the Catholic Church confessional booth in Jacksonville, FL.

He tells the priest, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. Last night, I beat the sh** out of a flag burner and an Obama supporter."

The priest says, "My son, I am here to forgive your sins, not to discuss your community service."

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Hoping the weather cooperates for racing tomorrow. It looks like if we get rain, it shouldn't hang around, and it is supposed to warm up today and tomorrow, should make it dry off quick.

Happy birthday, Michelle!

Damn, Floyd.

You all have a good weekend! Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Been a week since I have been on here---hope everyone is doing well.....Things with Mama just seem to be dragging on, some good days some bad. They say progress but I just don't see much.....some days she is in a good mood and some not so good.....I am being encouraged by the kids to take a few days off but not ready yet......I think I have been there 45 days straight now-----5400mi I have cranked up at 120 each day....If she smiles when I come in the room its worth it---its those days she don't that are hard.

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Evening Guy's !!!

Still at work ! A couple more hours and I'm out of here, 56 hours in 4 days....... LOL

I sure wish you all have a great weekend......

I'm just changing some motor oil.. and checking the filter and still gotta check rear brake pads..... oh and my switch panel has a short on my water pump switch ........

So everyone have a little Ice Cream........ Ice Cream and try some positive thoughts , Laughter is some of the best medicine out there...... Double Thumbs up

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I wussed out yesterday. It was too hot to load up and the weather foredast was 70% chance of rain Saturday so I'm staying home.
If y'all were watching the news some racing friends of mine were stuck in that fire on I15 yesterday. Luckily they were able to finally turn around and got their rig safely out of the fire zone. A lot weren't that lucky.
Hang in there, Fern.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all! Looks like I made the right decision. It's sprinkles a bit then quits, then sprinkles a bit then quits. Would use a lot of fuel going back and forth to the lanes.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey everybody,been a rough few days but wanted let my friends know I'm still around the diabetic Neprophaty and had to resort to a wheelchair hope it's not for long but who knows will go to diabetic dr.wed.......ya'll have a good one.............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening folks,looks like everybodies on vacation,lol,it's hot everywhere I believe I hate being layed up but if I have to be this ain't a bad time,still searching for answers on my problems but keep crossing off thing as we find what it ain't so maybe get some relief soon,I quess its a good thing I've lost 37lbs in the last 3 weeks really can't say why other than not eating much and losing lots of fluids anyway we keep looking and hoping for better days.............

Hope everything is looking better Fern,Floyd,J,Chuck hope ya'll are doing well,see ya'll later........................