DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends,it is cold here this morning,I know it's cold other places,but I'm here and I'm sorry I wished it would get cold,I meant a little cold,not icy cold,me I'm hard to please............ Hum Confused No No Big Grin............................

Well I'm going to get outa here and take Mom to the Dr. this morning,and then take her to do a little Christmas shopping,Mannie's outa school again today,so this ought to be fun,going Christmas shopping with Mannie,not me I'm done,got Mannie and Mom's stuff awhile back,so I'm good to go............. Ice Cream.....................................

Prayers all around,and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile,let the fun begin............... Big Grin....................................

Hey Wave Chuck ........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It's cold here too this morning, and the wind is blowing. I'm just not ready for the cold and wind. This bear wants to hibernate! Big Grin I will say with the snow we got, maybe about 3-4 inches total out my way, it make Christmas lights look even better.

Hi Mike! Wave Sounds like a good way to spend the day. I haven't started mine yet. How is mom feeling?

Michelle, I conked out last night... hopfully I'll be awake tonight and will see if you're up.

hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
No snow around here, thank goodness, but cold. I don't like winter. One of these days, i'm going to spend the winters in either South Florida, or Hawaii.
Y'all have a good one and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Folks,did I say it's cold around Cana,ifn I did'nt it is cold in Cana,Mannies outa of school again ,so let the games begin,staying inside,when it's cold is tough,but not that tough,when the wind is blowing hard,and did I say the wind was blowing hard.................. Cool....................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and to all the folks that are homeless and pulled down by our economy and other things,may God Bless and take care of you all,sure makes you think of the folks that don't have,when you're in a warm place and have a little,makes you appricate what little we have....................................

WaveHey Chuck........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Still cold up here. 40 is going to feel like a heat wave, if we get it this weekend.

Hi Mike! Wave I'm with you... nights when it's this cold, when I get under my covers, I say a prayer of thanks for my bed, the blankets, and the roof over my head, and pray for those who don't have those basic needs covered. I know I'm a lucky man.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Our family is headin out for Orlando & Pri show, send prayers for safe travel please...hope you guys have a great week!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle,
Have fun in Florida. If you're wandering around and you see the Turbosmart booth, one of the guys there is my boy Marty. He's the VW racer I talk about. And don't belive all he say's about me.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Who forgot to pay the heat bill?? Gosh it's cold up here!! Global warming, that's what it is!!

I hope everyone is stayng warm! How was shopping with Mom and Mannie, Mike? Hope you're feeling better! Be careful driving! Sending prayers for you and yours!!

I hope Michelle is having fun in Orlando! I hope to be in Florida before Spring semester starts. Hi Michelle Wave

Mouse, I hope you're feeling better and this time around, your knee will be better than stock!!

Floyd, how are you holding up? Can't thank you enough!

Chuck, after this semester is complete, you know we will all be going out for some drinks!!

Hello Nicole, hope everything is fine with you!

Last day of classes! Finals on Monday & Tuesday and then off till January 10!! Only 2 more years to go!! Oh boy!! Take care and be careful, bundle up!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,MaB got you some tenderloin gravy bisquits made this morning,with some hot coffee that'll warm you up just fine............ hug...........cold here too,I mean good gracious cold is what I mean,long winter............ Smile.................

Mom and Mannie shopping is a experience in itself,Mom needs me to help with all the stuff she wants to buy,and Mannie wants to show me all the stuff he wants ME to buy,kinda hard to keep the two staight,caught myself telling Mom,you know Santa's coming in just alittle while,so you don't really need that,only to get that Mom look,lol,and then telling Mannie,ok,let me get another buggy for that it won't fit in this one,and Mannie smiling all the way, Big Grin Confused Eyes Cool...........................

Oh well Christmas time is coming and Christmas time is here,and I'm already worn out,but it's worth it,having a Mom around,and a son like Mannie,is way cool,and Mannie goes back to school today 2hrs.late,he says why go,and I'm thinking I'm with you,but can't say that,prayers all over and be safe whatever you maybe doing out today,me not so much,see you all after bit..................................

WaveHey Chuck,hang in there,just think last week you were taking cold showers,ouch................. Banging Head............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Christine tells no lies, it's @#$%^& cold! Little heat wave this weekend, then cold again next week. Bbbrrrrrr. I do like a white Christmas though.

Michelle, have fun in Orlando! I'm so wishing I could make that, especially with this weather.

Hi Mike! Wave That's some good stuff, going shopping and all. The Mom look always wins... I'd imagine Mannie is smiling like the butcher's dog. Big Grin Yep, no cold showers thankfully this week. Hopefully not until July, when it's 90 out. Big Grin

Christine, knock 'em out on the finals! You can do it! And I'm ready when y'all are! I finally edited the pics from Carson Saloon, just need to spam some FB pages and upload them to PB, if I can stay awake. Good stuff! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Helping my wife get the kids ready for school this morning, then i guess i'll kick back and do some reading.
Y'all have a good one and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Got my new pooter, damn I hate change. About the only thing saved from my old one was my favorites and the desk top. I don't like outlook, I liked outlook express but they don't use it any more. Shucks!
Go getum, Christine. hug Thinkin of you.
Michelle, don't forget to look up my boy in Florida. Have fun, he say's it's still cold down there.
Mike, Chuck, Mouse, Big Grin
Y'all have a gooden.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
YEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW...................It's 31 here at 9:30,I'm wearing shorts today,ya'll have at it,mite go swimming,in the tub........ Wink...................

WaveHey Chuck.................Floyd,Mouse and the gang................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hey gang, having a blast!! Heading down to join Rick & the kids in the heated pool here at the Rosen Plaza (I think I'll end up in the hot tub with the waterfall lol).
Floyd, send me a booth number....text it to my cell if you can 276.238.7051, I can't find the booth & I'll be sure to go by tomorrow.
It's 70 something now, suppose to be higher 70s next 2 days, kids can't wait to do Seaworld!!
hugs to all you guys!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle,
Booth #5555
He's mad at me, he sent a picture of the restaurant where he was eating and I called him a bad name. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Maybe I better explain what that means.
Back in the old days when I was traveling quite a lot, I had a penchant for fine restaurants, particularly steak houses. I was fortunate enough to eat at some of the best steak houses in the USA. I would tell my son about them and he would get jealous. Now he is just getting even. He had dinner at Charlies in Orlando, one of the top 10 steak houses in the nation. I missed that one, so he is one up on me. Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Floyd I love good steaks,but thats my biggest problem,I keep running out of money,can't gettem all tried........ Tongue.............my favoite in town is Lonestar,it's the best in these parts,Mannie and I try to eat there atleast once a week..................................

Well they say more snow coming and more cold temps.mite as well say bring it on,I love it, Banging Head..........ya'll have a gooden and we'l see ya'll in a bit...................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hey Floyd, I went up to the booth & asked for Marty, it was him, I shook his hand & said hey I talk to your Dad almost every morning!!! lol super nice guys, good lookin like his Dad Wink I introduceed him to the family too, okay gang, Pri is over, here we come Seaworld!!!!!

Life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle, I just talked to him and he said you came by. Takes after his old dad, doesn't he. I'm real proud of him. He's a hard worker and other than being stubborn about how to set up his car, a good son. I'm gald you got to meet him. Kinda makes us a little more personal.
Hugs to you and yours, hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning started snowing again,did I tell ya'll I love the snow,I do, boring Tongue.....OK not that much,but it is pretty falling........................

Loaded a old 14' truck body with 70 alum.wheels,lastnight and put my old hand tire changer in there,so I'll have something to keep me busy and sale before Christmas,was kinda hoping for Santa's little helpers to come through at night and take them off,so I could sale them next week,a guy can wish,I guess............... Hum Big Grin...............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all traveling and to all who ain't feeling good,and to all my Drr GM thread friends...........................