DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Rise and shine! It's cold up here and I am so ready for another trip down South!

Sending prayers for you Mouse! Get well soon!!

Nice pic Chuck! Sure was big!! LOL Big hugs to you my friend!!

Mike, I sure hope breakfast is nice and hot! I miss those grits! Sending prayers of strength!

Floyd, how are you? Enjoying sunshine???

Okay, only two more weeks of school. Finishing up all the little things that are due, and looking forward to a little break!

Thinking of you all!! Chin up!! Thinking of Guy today, I miss his wisdom!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,prutty cool here this morning,warms up a little as the day goes on.................

Good to see ya MaB,I wake up sometimes,dreaming,and thinking,please Mom,I don't want to go to school today,only to realize,I'm just dreaming,I a old 51yr.old man,that is done with school,I say that to say this,you are my hero,I would hate to go back to any kind of school,would ifn I had to,but I would have too,now Mannie can't read that good yet,so the lie goes on to him,about school is fun,and I would love to go back,man I hate telling lie's............... No No Hum Confused Sleep............to much thinking this morning,believe I'll go back to sleep,thinking wears me out................. Big Grin.............................

Hey Chuck Wave.........going to watch a little thrusday night fooseball tonight,Mannie and I will assume the position,around 8'o'clock..............with Mt.Dew and popcorn................ Party............................

Prayers going out to Mouse for his surgrey this morning,and to all that needs a litlle help,may God Bless you this day................ Praying....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting ready to head out to the surgery center.
I'm nervous again.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mouse, be thinkin about you today. don't harass the nurses.
hug Christine, it's cold out here even with the sunshine.
Mike, carefull, don't over do it.
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hello Smile

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Busy day.. had to come in late to work, waiting for the Post Office to open. They've been stopping my mail, because the neighbor below me did. No hot water this morning, it's been an eye opening start to the day. Eyes

Mouse, I agree, not supposed to get used to surgery, and I hope this one does it for your knee.

Hi Mike! Wave That's what I say too... Christine and Kimmy both, charging hard in the school work, as what they call "non traditional" students nowadays. I admire their drive and stick-to-it-iveness. We're waiting for Sunday night for fooseball... Steelers at the Ravens, for first place in the division.

Floyd, we could send you a little snow and ice if you'd like. Big Grin

Christine, go get 'em! Hugs!! hug

Michelle, got your PM, you have another.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,got to head out with a load of steel this morning,hopefully,get a little Christmas cash,to buy Mannie's Santa stuff,it's so true Christmas is about Jesus first and then kids,just to see em smile,is worth all the work to make a few bucks to make em smile........... Smile.......................

Hey Chuck Wave could'nt hold out for the wh@le game between Tx.and Philly last night,worked to hard yesterday,so sunday it is,assume the position,and lets play fooseball.......... Tongue..............................

Well Honkey Donk,Mannies Donkey just blew his horn,must be time to get it,prayer to all,and ya'll have a gooden and see ya'll in a bit..........................................................

Prayers for Mouses surgrey,hope that knee is fixed this time............. Praying..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another brisk bout with the cold shower this morning, to go along with temps in the high 20s. Landlord should have the new hot water tank in today. I sure hope so. I miss them. You guys know what I mean.

Hi Mike! Wave You got it.... it's great to see kids of all ages, from 1 to 92, as Nat King Cole put it, get a smile.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Ice Cream Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Life is a bowl of cherries...have fun today gang!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
Surgery went well. This one wasn't to do any repair work. All he did was went in and withdrew some cartilage to send off to the lab to grow in a dish, and then to see whether the first procedure worked or not, and he verified that it didn't.
Now we just have to wait on the insureance company to approve the next procedure before we can schedule the next surgery. That one will actually be a major surgery and will be the one that will repair my knee.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Already got myself setup to do nothing but watch collage football today. Go 'Noles.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening ya'll,just got back from the Farm Flea Mkt.went to snowing like crazy,coming home with no problem at all,and all at once the truck took off and hit the quardrail,bam it said,Mannies fine and I just hit my ribs alittle on the console,other than a bent bumper,and some scatched paint we are good.

Funny thing is I have a new bumper and grill from last winters bout with a snow bank,so we are one up on this one,as long as Mannies ok,I'm good,the dodge is tuff............. Big Grin................................

Well prayers out to all,who are traveling in this bad weather,and to all that are in need,see ya'll in the morning...................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
o'all!nin Yr

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Floyd,your puter skipping or something,lol,or are you just cold,it's cold here,got about 2 to 3 inches of snow here,according to who you ask,and now the wind is blowing,so it's a little cool in and around the BF mini-winnie dis morning............. Smile.................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all this morning,and we'll see ya'll in a bit............................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Glad you & Mannie are okay Mike, we were driving home from Winston last night too, saw sev in the ditch even a big farm tractor. We came up Fancy Gap about 7pm I think, don't know what we were thinking?!? Kids are wanting to play in the snow, but it's toooooo windy here...we leave for Florida Wed, sunny & 70's Cool

Hi Floyd, Chuck, hoping all you guys have a blessed Sunday!!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. We got back from Tennessee on Wednesday night and I have been running ever since. Being self employed has its benefits, but it also has its drawbacks. No one to do my work for 2 weeks so I came back to a pile of work. But I love my clients, they were all so glad to have me back. Leonard (who is like a dad to me) said he missed the sunshine I bring into his life, so that made me feel pretty good.
We had a great time in Tennessee and spent a lot of quality time with the kids. No big trips this year, just stayed close to home and enjoyed each others company and did a little exploring around Rutherford County. Of course, Mom spoiled the kids while we were there, but that's what Moms are for. Mark being the great stepdad that he is, worked on their cars and got them in shape for winter. The son-in-law is a great carpenter, but he doesn't know squat about fixing cars. When we move back there he is looking forward to Mark teaching him about cars.
We did come home to some very sad news, we lost our friend Chris Stock the day before Thanksgiving. It was quite a shock as he died from a fall in his garage. This is why it is very important to always live each day as if it is your last, cause you never know if it might be.
Thank you all for being my friends and I just want you to know how much I enjoy reading your posts. I hope I will be lucky enough to meet you all in person one day.
Mike you and Mannie stay warm today and enjoy watching some foosball.
Keeping you all in my prayers and have a great day.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,glad ya'll got home safe Susie,had fun watching fooseball yesterday,the only problem I had was seeing the end of the game,kept dozzeing off,have to watch ESPN to see who won........... Sleep Tongue................

Hope ya'll are warmer there than it is here,it's 27 here at 8:18 and the winds are blowing and it feels like 0,so Mannie is outa school today and we are going to feed the animals and stay in and play some games and eat................ Big Grin Party.......................

Well prayers all around and we'll catch ya'll on the other side of the day................ Confused Hum Cool....................................

Hey Chuck Wave...............hope ya'll enjoy ya'll heat wave,it's cold here..................... Big Grin..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Yeah, Mike, my pooter took a dump on me. This is from work. I get a new one tomorrow. Got to drop off the old one and they will transfer all the data and give me the latest and greatest.
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Landlord did have the hot water tank in on Friday, thankfully. Aaaahhhhh. It was about the only way to keep warm... not ready for the cold and wind yet, but it's here. And it's Monday. But the Steelers beat the Ravens last night, so life is good. Big Grin

Hope you're feeling ok Mouse, and the insurance companies sign off on what your knee needs.

Hi Mike! Wave Glad to hear you all are ok. It's crazy how things like that happen before you can even blink. Does Mannie like Legos? One of the commercials I saw over the weekend was for a Lego camper, and I thought it would be pretty neat if Santa brought Mannie a Lego-Bago to the Mini Winnie!! Laughing Laughing

Michelle, you're making me jealous with the Florida weather. It just seems up here we went from 50 and sunny in late fall to 30 and snowy and windy.

Susie, very sorry to hear about your friend. Condolences to you all. Glad you had a great time with your family. Not sure what part of TN you'll be in or when, but I'm planning on being in Bristol for the WFC V in July. Hopefully Mike is healthy enough to make it, and Michelle will come footin'. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
I hope everybody enjoyed the weekend of football as much as i did. The Steelers pulled one out, that was cool. My Redskins lost, that sucked. The Sooners won, that sucked, and my FSU Seminoles lost, that really sucked. Oh well, it's just a game, and i love to watch it.
My knee is starting to feel a little better. I'm getting some movement back without it being to uncomfortable. It's now just a waiting game with the insurance co. as to when we can get the next surgery scheduled, so that we can get it fixed for good.
Y'all have a great day and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing