DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nineteen years ago,

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hopefully will be getting out of here a bit early today. My brother and his family did make it in, and my sister's middle girl is on the mend, fever down to 99. Warnming up here too, nice little break even with the clouds and rain, supposed to be 50 today and tomorrow. I think I may fire up the hot rod tomorrow before heading to my parents. Big Grin I am starting to get the itch... it's been 2 months.

Hi Mike! Wave Hockey to start for us tomorrow, with the Winter Classic here. Hopefully the Steelers seal up the division and bye with a win over the Clowns Sunday.

Floyd, great pic. That's the good stuff.

Christine, we're allowed to be casual this week, so I have my '09 bracket finals tshirt on. Nikki is on my sleeve, and Mark on my back. A glass will definitely be raised for our angels.

Happy New Year to you all, GM family and lurkers. Big Grin Wishing you all fun, health, and happiness in 2011.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Been missing you guys this week, but new supervisor told us because of the great job we've done this year (with the fire & all) for us to just take the week off after Monday! So, we have been so busy but really enjoying life & the kids!
Hope e'one feels better, great pics Floyd hug, sorry I missed you Chuck, Madi helped this year so that was waaay cool! Would love to catch up soon!! Raising a glass Ma B Wink
hug
My wish for you all is a year full of love, hugz and smiles

just sayin...see you guys next year!!!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Here are some pics from Pri show Pri with the kids

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Quiet weekend then back to the real world. Just kinda reflecting on 11 years ago theis weekend.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,happy 2011 to you all,kinda cool starting out this morning,but going to be some pretty winter days coming our way,hope ya'll's are as good.............................

Well going to get at it,Diner's a little slow this morning,and Mannie man's back in school,oh how I remember that awful feeling of going back,after a holiday break, crying,but that's the way it goes,first your money and then your clothes,and then everybody knows,they are advantages to getting older,NO SCHOOL......................... Party....................................................

Anyway had a great Christmas season and a wonderful New Year's eve service at the local chruch,That I got to preach at,had fun,it's funny,about church and fun,around here them two words just don't seem right,but as I get older,I'm understanding how it works,good times............... hug..........................................

Prayers all around and ya'll have a gooden.............................. Praying.................................

WaveHey Chuck,dem Steelers are looking rested,but I was scared to death for Big Ben,and Troy and some of the other starters,I know I don't know what goes on in the pro's but it seems to me the second string could have won this game,but what do I know................................ Hum...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy New Year! I hope you all had as good a weekend as I did. My brother and his family were in, and we had Christmas Part II. Good stuff seeing the kids open everything up. Feel bad, my sister in law caught a bug for a day, and my sister's middle one is still fighting something off... she was a lump on the couch most of the time, with an occasional rally. Lots of good stuff, making it real hard to come back today, to the real world.

Hi Mike! Wave I figured the Steelers would set a tone, get the game in hand, and then start substituting. That drive in to start the second half was just what I had in mind. Keep the D rested, use a bunch of clock, last nail in the coffin. They had to secure the bye week and get homefield for January 15. Ought to be a bunch of good games coming up now.

I need some prayers for my aunt Ruth Ann please. She's more active then most 20 year olds. She's had a pacemaker for years. It was changed a couple months ago, but an infection has developed with this one. She is getting the pacemaker taken out today, and the docs are hoping the infection did not follow the leads from the pacemaker to her heart.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just got back from a Dr's visit. Just a normal "hi, how you doing, how's the knee feel?" kind of visit. Still waiting on insurance approval for the next surgery.
Getting ready to go to physical therapy this afternoon. Don't know if i've mentioned it before, but physical therapy sux! Especially when it won't fix anything.
Prayers for your Aunt Chuck.
Y'all have a good one and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,going at it hard today,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,see ya'll in abit.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang Smile

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bright yellow orb up in the sky is with us for the second straight day, nice to see. My aunt's procedure went well, the docs are optimistic that a few days on antibiotics will clear out the infection, and that they'll be able to put the pacemaker back in Friday. Thanks for your support!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Tuesday morning to everyone. Mike good to hear that your mom & Aunt Barb are doing better. Glad you made it through the storm without flying through the neighborhood. Chuck that's good news about your aunt. Mouse, good luck with your knee.

It is so dreary here. I can handle the rain because at least it serves a purpose, but this dang fog is depressing and it is the kind of cold that just cuts through you like a knife. We will be lucky if we see the sun at all this week. Lodi is like the fog pocket of the world, it just sits on top of us for days. After a few days of this stuff, everyone starts to get real grumpy. Boy I sure could go for a nice big bowl of grits with a little butter and sugar right about now. Prayers for you all and have a sunny day. crying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Good Afternoon. Yea the sun came out and now everyone is in a much better mood. Amazing how that big yellow ball in the sky can turn your day around.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
mornin gang Smile

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning boys and girls.
I'm off for another round of torture, i mean physical therapy. Thank God for pain medicine.
Y'all have a great day, and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Sun is still hanging out a bit, which is nice. With the holidays over, I'm now starting to jones to be back at the track. My aunt is doing well, really appreciate all the prayers.

Susie, I live in a river valley, so I'm used to fog also. It doesn't last long though. I hope you find some grits out there to lift your mood. Smile

Mouse, hope your knee feels better.

Howdy all! Hi Mike! Wave

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning and Happy belated New Year! Starting to feel better after being ill for awhile.

Floyd, love the pic of you and Diane!! I tried to post on your FB, but it wouldn't go on your wall, so, Happy New Year!!

Mike, I would have love to hear you in church! Wish I was there!!

Mouse, I hope you can find relief from your pain, and the surgery will be the last so you can get back at 100%!!

Michelle, how are you? Sure do miss you. I hope you can make it up this way for a race!!

Susie, I sort-of know how you feel!

Chuck, hope to see you soon!! Hugs!! Glad to hear your family is doing well!

School starts back on Monday and I guess I am ready to go. Miss you guys, stay well and stay safe!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Ma,good to see your typing,miss you too,I hope you're feeling better soon,and good schooling,this was first week back to school,since the middle of dec.so it's been a little tough on the little man,ya'll say a prayer for Mannie,he has ADHD and he's been having a hard time with it lately,and the med.he takes,has been,well a work in progress,so prayers appreciated.................. Praying..............................

And my week has been a little tough,started over the weekend,with the four-wheel drive on my tractor broke the pinion shaft,then mon.cell phone completely died,tues,the motor in my 2002 dodge locked up,without warning,so other than that it ain't been a bad week,I quess ifn I did'nt do anything,nothing could go wrong,but on the other hand nothing could go right.

My truck still has a little warranty on it,it had the 100,000 mile on it,and it has 98102,so I'm either real lucky and will get a new motor or unlucky and have another junk truck........... Hum Wink.............................................

Hey Chuck, Wave,glad Aunt Ruth Ann is doing good,she's one tough cookie,and maybe I won't complain so much tomorrow........................ Smile..........................

Ok got to get Mannie to school,hoping he's happier going in than yesterday, Praying.............and ya'll have a gooder one as possible,and Floyd I hope one day I could be lucky enough to find the love of my life,but so far it's just been a little tough to say the least,but I'm not a quitter..................prayer to all and Mouse hold on,I'll send you my old knee the end of jan.j/k hoping your's get staightened out,mine will be replaced and staighted,can't wait,hope and pray it works.............. Praying............later dudes and dudettes........................................ Tongue.............feeling good......... Big Grin...........................................