DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon gang.
Kind of a cold and lazy day here at the House of Mouse.
Y'all have a good one and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
It's cold here in Florida this morning!!! Not excited about the 10 hr drive home, esp if it's snowing Frown suppose to be in the teens when we get home.
I can say our family has had the time of our lives!! Seaworld was a blast, Pri was a lot of fun too with the kids (the vendors made them feel like they were trick or treating, never seen so much candy!)...honestly one of our best vacations ever!
A few new words from lil Man...
chan-der-lear - the thing hanging over our 10 person dining table (we're saying in the party room lol)
spuh-gar-ius - Adiayns new fav veggie, we had a complimentary $150 meal at the hotel, Cafe Matisse, kids ordered crab cakes that came with veggies-nothing like at home...wh0le baby zuchinni, carrots, squash & asparagus.
edible - which Madi pronounced correct when she asked if the flower beside her cheesecake drizzles in rasberry sauce was? Adiayn had the double choc cake, I have a picture of his eyes when it was placed in front of him...priceless!
stuff - the name on the door beside the ball room, the parties here are crazy nice, we danced in the halls, Adiayn asked what was in the 'stuff' room beside one, we told him people....staff lol
ar-rid-i-nale - the squirrely writing on the rice krispy treat, original
There's lots more but Rick is ready to hit the road, so I've got to run...hope you guys have a great day. Please send prayers for a safe trip home and give us a yell if you hear of 77 travel cond's...thanks~!

HugZ to Floyd & all of you!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,windy,windy,did I say windy................ Smile....................

77 looks fine,but windy so be careful headed this way.................... Praying......................

Ya'll say a prayer for my aunt Barb,she just lost uncle Richard about a month ago,and now she has been put in the hospitial,she has copd,and is not doing well,hard times hit,sometimes they don't leave................ Praying...............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayer to all,and we'll see ya'll afterwhile,that is ifn the wind don't blow us away,did I say it's windy, Big Grin...................................

Hey Chuck Wave .............What about dem Steelers,dhey be play some good old fashion Fooseball,old big Ben is a baddddddd Man,broke nose and all...... Eyes..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,good windy day to you all..........................

See ya'll afterwhile......................

Chuck Wave hey,Oh Chuck................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Hope all of you that have gotten snow are doing okay.
Have a good one and God bless.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Had me a 4 day weekend, using up my vacation days for the year, that's why I was AWOL. Not as productive as I wanted to be, but the cold makes me want to hibernate. And the wind is a #$%^&*^. Squall hit so bad coming home last night I was only going 10mph tops, and people were still sliding around. Saturday was nice, went to the Carnegie Museum and met my dad, sister, and her girls. The museum hosted a Christmas songs sing a long, for kids of all ages. Good stuff. And got to see the museum's presepio, nativity scene made in Italy 1700-1830. I'll see if my pics come out, but this one is borrowed from the museum's site:

Also got to see the 1960 World Series Game 7 last night at the movie theater. MLB did a sneak peek, prior to showing it tomorrow night on the MLB network. Really neat to see. Check it out if you're a baseball fan.

Michelle, glad you had a blast in Florida. Too bad you couldn't truck some of that weather up with you! Your spellings are reminding me of Foxworthy's redneck dictionary... like sensuous. "I told my wife, sensuous up, get me a beer." Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave The Steelers game was good stuff, the D is just awesome. It would be nice to see the O score some touchdowns now. And now I want a steak, thanks to you and Floyd. Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Rise and shine it's 5:40am!! It's going to be hot and sunny!! NOT!!

Okay, finals all finished. Waiting for final grades. Off till January 10th and start all over again! Doing little things around the house that need done. Then, have to find a tree. Found all the lights and decorations, even a special tree topper too!!

Okay, stay warm and safe!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mornin Christine. Glad to hear you are done for awhile. Now sit back and enjoy,
hug hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,kinda cool here this morning and windy again,was told one time the wind blowed in New Mexico all the time,I swore we we're in Va. Confused.............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around.................................

Hey Chuck Wave..................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Yeah, NOT warm around here. Bbrrrrr. At least it's supposed to warm up a little, and the wind ease off some. I sure hope so. I'm just hoping the pipes don't freeze.

Christine, yay you! I'm sure you'll knock those grades out. In case you need more lights:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SOG-MEDFORD26/

Hi Mike! Wave How are mom and Aunt Barb?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,Icy not windy Icy,good day for a crock pot of pintos and bacon and cremey taters and corn fliders,sounds like a plan................. Smile.....................

Hey Chuck Wave thanks for asking about Mom and Aunt Barb,Aunt Barb is still in ICU,they say her lungs are like cottage cheese,not good,Mom is in her down mode right now,all she does is sleep,next week maybe the up week,you never know......... hug Praying...........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayer to all,it's going to be a long winter,hang on....................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday, off tomorrow to use up the last vacation day of 2010. Gotta get a haircut and the Yukon Cornelius looking beard trimmed up. Big Grin

Sitting here in the diner by myself, what's up with that??

Remembering my friends who are missing their loved ones. It was 2 years ago yesterday that Sonya lost her mom. A friend of mine here at work lost both her parents in the last 6 weeks. Our friend Vanessa lost her dad Saturday. This will be the first Christmas for my friend Rich without his mom. And we're missing our friend Guy. Not trying to bring anyone down... just want them all to know they are remembered, always, as are you, my friends. hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,it's too early for me to be up,but could'nt sleep,so here I be,warming up to low 40's today,maybe be able to get out and mess alittle this morning,hope so anyway............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and see ya'll in awhile..............................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Early morning to all! Morning Mike, coffee smells great!! Still waiting on a heat wave!

Under the weather the last couple of days. I did go out last night to pick up a beautiful Christmas tree. Freshly cut and smells like the mountains. It will be decorated in Ford blue this year. And, stopped for ice-cream too!!! Ice Cream Wink

Chuck, thanks for posting for us to remember all those in Heaven. I know our loved ones are having a great time. I just wish they could send us a picture! Angel

Okay the weekend is here, still lots to do before Christmas!! Be safe and take care. Catch the hugs!!! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
hug back at ya, Christine.
It's cold out here, too aqnd supposed to be real wet. Might be a do nothing long weekend.
Still got to get the race truck up on jack stands, maybe a little later. So many decisions and so little time. Just like so many women and so little time.
It's a hard job but somebody has to do it. Big Grin
Praying Praying hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Howdy............ Wave...........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's cold and wet out here. Poor Chewy is going to have a bad day. he doesn't like rain. Frown
Finally sold one of them generators I bought on Ebay. I'll never bid on 2 of the same items again. I thought I was going to have both of them forever. That puts a couple of bucks back in the racing budget. Guess I better get that diaper ordered. They told me depends on the driver isn't the same thing. Eyes
Y'all have a gooden, hug to all the ladies.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang!! The only part I hate about going away for a while is catching up when you get home Frown Need one of those good Country b'fasts this morning Mike. Hi Chuck, I'll try to get to the postal service place soon, sorry. Hi Ma B, Nicole, missing Guy & his words, hugz to all esp Floyd hug

Going to Lowes Hdwe this morning for the kids to build a train, fun stuff!

Floyd, I may be able to help you out on the diaper, pm your contact info if you're not already set. And, if you guys need anything from Moroso, Good Year, well just about anything...give me a yell, be glad to help you out...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle. I was going to do one of those DRE diapers but if you got a better mousetrap I'm all ears. I just gotta get under the truck and do some measuring.
Oh, can you get me a couple of cans of horsepower too? And some reaction time, And some MPH? I can go on and on. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,a little windy here,who am I kidding,it's alot windy here today,we need some good old hot grits,Susie special this morning to stick to you ribs,some good old biscuits and gravy and some tenderloin and eggs would be grand too............. Ice Cream Big Grin......................

Ok hope you all have a good sunday,day of rest,and enjoy something,and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll in a bit........................................