DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Mark and Beth - he is beautiful!
Also our prayers go out to Mr. Gumbert - a truly good guy and a great sportsman!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
First: Congrats to Mark.
Now a question. Have heard That the track is moving the starting line back like they talked about before. Just rumors? If they are doing construction, I would love to see the planned layout and especially some actual pics. Maybe would help with the winter blues. Thanks for any info. Craig

Posts: 144 | Location: Warren Pa. | Registered: March 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
the way i heard it...they are adding 30 feet to the burnout box. they are also getting new led scoreboards along with some other smaller improvements

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
From what I understood, and I could be wrong, they arent planning on moving the starting line back like they planned before the economy crashed. I think they are talking about moving the burnout box back further so that it isnt so close to the starting line and that isnt a definite. It was being considered.

This is just my understanding and I could be wrong

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
the way i heard it...they are adding 30 feet to the burnout box. they are also getting new led scoreboards along with some other smaller improvements

You type faster then me Shmuck

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
haha its goin on the car

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Mark and Beth!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
If anyones intersted i have a brand new holley hp 750 street for sale.summit part number 82751 brand new in box.retails at summit for 495.00

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratualtions Mark and Beth!!!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
OK,it's time the ground hog die's who's with me. Mad

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DADDYWAGS:
OK,it's time the ground hog die's who's with me. Mad

... don't-drive angry...

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
Rolling Rolling

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
......now now easy there Tom, the bowgreat one bow said spring is just around the corner, he didn't say which corner.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Steve, just tired of the white stuff and the lies. That little fur ball is never rite. Smile

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Back to thinking warm thoughts...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I GOTTA FIND BUBBA!!

Just to make Truby drool some more...

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Schmuck with a tough draw 1st round in RBJ

Vergotz and the custom paint

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
According to the National Climatic Data Center in Asheville, North Carolina the Punxsutawney Groundhog prediction accuracy rate is around 39%.

1. Country-Style Groundhog:

Ingredients:
1. 7 individual groundhogs
2. ½ cup flour
3. ¼ tsp. salt
4. ¼ tsp. pepper
5. ¼ tsp. soda
6. ¼ c. cooking oil
7. ½ tsp. sugar

Instructions:
Prepare groundhog by removing the small sacs in the back and under the forearm. Soak groundhog overnight in salted water. This will help remove the gamey flavor. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and soda; use as a rub on the groundhog. Brown the groundhog in hot oil in the skillet, and sprinkle with sugar. Reduce heat, add 1 ½ cup water. Cover, simmer for about 30 minutes or until tender. Remove cover; let cook for an additional 10 minutes. (Recipe provided by http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/country_style_groundhog ).

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
nice pics chuck... im diggin it Big Grin

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well, let me think... I was thinkin' I could use me another couple cans'o that potted meat if ya got any extree.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post