DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The car looks great Jeff. I liked the old paint job but I really like this one.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Richie, looks like Millerstown Pic A Part has some cars that fit the bill, in their inventory:

http://www.picapartyard.com/inventory/inventory.aspx

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i have some stuff for sale...and i figured id offer this stuff to you guys before anyone else.

pitbike-$900 obo
mopar 8 3/4 center section-3.91 posi-$450
M/T et streets 28x12.5-10 inch tread witdh brand new-$300
brand new msd 6A-$100
kirkey aluminum seat-no cover-$70

i have some other stuff too...pm me if interested in anything

thanks guys

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
Looking for a 3.2L V6 for a 2001 Dodge Intrepid. Running...

Daughter found a car cheap, but needs an engine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RHPIII

Try here...

http://car-part.com/

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,

found a couple of possibilities.

Good leads on both!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Anyone need a new set (4) of the gold brake pads(bought from S&W - to be rotor friendly) for the JFZ and I believe Wilwood type calipers on a dragster?
I bought them years ago to have a spare, for my dragster.

.....just want to get rid of them.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mark, you a daddy yet?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Soon...

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
hey a future jr driver LOL good luck and congrats Mark

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
Soon...

Any names picked out yet? (anything but Juliet...) Big Grin

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah we have a name for him. When he actually gets here I will formally introduce him on DRR lol.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of HR1140
posted Hide Post
For anyone that is interested the Indiana Mall has their annual racecar show comming up. There are drag cars in it from time to time, but usually it is filled with dirt heads. I am planning on putting my junk in the show, and would like to see more "real" cars like ours.

3/23/2011 - 3/26/2011 Race Car Show Mall Hours

The annual Race Car Show will be held at the Indiana Mall. Come and check out the race cars. Appreciation Night is Saturday March 26 at 7:00 pm.

Call: Sherry Renosky, Corporate Marketing
Phone: (724) 349-6110
srenosky@zamias.net

Posts: 25 | Location: Homer City Pa. | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mark, got a junior dragster fund set up already? Big Grin

Nick, I may have to come out and see this show, if your car is in it, just to see that the car exists!! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
For anyone that is interested the Indiana Mall has their annual racecar show comming up. There are drag cars in it from time to time, but usually it is filled with dirt heads. I am planning on putting my junk in the show, and would like to see more "real" cars like ours.

3/23/2011 - 3/26/2011 Race Car Show Mall Hours

The annual Race Car Show will be held at the Indiana Mall. Come and check out the race cars. Appreciation Night is Saturday March 26 at 7:00 pm.

Call: Sherry Renosky, Corporate Marketing
Phone: (724) 349-6110
srenosky@zamias.net

I've been in this show before it's a good little show with nice people that run it and make it pretty easy to get into.
Like you said there sure are a lot of dirt track rides there thought. If you can try other drag cars to come try to get parked near each other. For some reason, it seamed to me - they like to split the cars up.
It gets pretty boring setting there amoung the fresh enamel paint fumes of the dirt tracker cars Car

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
Oh yeah we have a name for him. When he actually gets here I will formally introduce him on DRR lol.

"Treeman"?

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nick, is the car done? I have been waiting to see it for a couple years Tongue. I really like the look of it. Looking forward to seeing it run.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of HR1140
posted Hide Post
Well... Lets just say it was closer being on the track last year this time than it is now. I keep running into more things that i'm not happy with and just can't stop myself. It still didn't get painted which I wanted to get done, and I would like to get an enclosed trailer before spring.

Anyone looking for a nice loaded 16' open trailer?

Posts: 25 | Location: Homer City Pa. | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Keep D ick Gumbert in your thoughts and prayers. Just found out he was in a motorcycle accident today and had to be lifeflighted. I am not sure of anything else at the moment. I will update as soon as I hear more.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JordanPR22,

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Damn I hate to hear that happening to anyone, but D ick is one of the all time good guys, anywhere. Thoughts and prayers going out to him and his family.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR1140:
Well... Lets just say it was closer being on the track last year this time than it is now. I keep running into more things that i'm not happy with and just can't stop myself.

Nick, I think I saw this story posted in General Discussion a couple years ago, or it may have been on YB. First gen street/strip Camaro, guy has it just done, fresh paint, out on a "tuning run", pulls it over, gets out, and kicks the quarter panel. He wanted it not to be perfect anymore, so he would DRIVE IT!

Just sayin'

Big Grin