DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Mark, I actually got on a few months ago off eBay. same one new for $110 shipped to my door. Thanks though.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark, just something for us all to look forward to once winter ends.

I'm not going to be surprised to some day see Amanda hanging off the starter shack to get a pic. She's everywhere!

This is the view I want to get back to - behind the wheel and ready to go

What's up what's up? How about some victory lane with Fn Matt Powell?

Or Gregg Dahl lighting up the Harley's hide?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
a few more update pics,
they are taping the stripes off and laying down a few more coats of green to bury the stripes then clear this afternoon., getting pretty excited to see it in the clear Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Looks Great Jeff. GO TEAM GREEN !

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
BAD ASS !!!! I tell ya, Cool jeff

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Cool Pic`s Jeff, your work bench looks like mine! Eyes

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
lol, not my shop,someone else is doing all the body and paint work Cool

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
clear is going on now,
pics before the clear goes on.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
clear is on. Big Grin
tomorrow they will start knocking down the clear and buffing it. then all the pieces go back on.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Looks great Jeff!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! Car looks great. Can't wait to see it going down the track.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Looks good Jeff!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks guys,
this afternoon they will start the color sanding the clear and buffing it out.
then all the trim goes back on.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
wow looks great.
Sanding and rubbing..ouch takes some serious time and that compound gets everywhere... Good luck
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
what's up what's up! thanks for that, makes me wanna strap on the helmet and twist the wick! Can't wait for April and this high 40 degree weather is just making it worse!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Jeff the car looks great... get the hammer stickers printed and it will be complete lol

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm selling the following if anyone is interested. You can send me a PM. I have pics I can send via email. Thanks!

Valve Covers, Stock Height, Cast Aluminum, Black Wrinkle, Ribbed with Ford Racing Logo. Brand new, never bolted on an engine. Part number M-6582-A341. Fits 302, 351M, 351C, and 400 engines. No grommets or breathers included. Summit sells these for $105. I'll take $60

Valve Covers, Stock Height, Steel, Chrome, Ford Racing Logo, Ford, Cleveland, Modified. Brand new, never mounted on any engine. Part number M-6582-C351. Fits 302, 351M, 351C and 400 engines. No grommets or breathers. Summit sells for $55. I'll take $40

Valve Covers, Stock Height, Steel, Chrome, Ford Racing Logo, Ford, Big Block. Brand new never mounted on any engines. Part number M-6582-A429. Fits 460 and 429 big block Fords. No grommets or breathers included. Summit sells these covers for $55. I'll take $40

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
what's up what's up! thanks for that, makes me wanna strap on the helmet and twist the wick! Can't wait for April and this high 40 degree weather is just making it worse!

I can dig it!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
im posting this for a friend.
for sale is a kansas magna rack II frame machine with all attachments and tram rod tools. its located in the pittsburgh area.
i have many pics if you email me at jeffrey10x@yahoo.com
number for owner of the system is,, 724-513-3634
asking $9500 for everything, move it in and start pulling the same day.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looking for a 3.2L V6 for a 2001 Dodge Intrepid. Running...

Daughter found a car cheap, but needs an engine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RHPIII

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post