DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of HR1140
posted Hide Post
I don't have to worry about it being perfect. One look at it and you can tell it's been a racecar for 30 years. BTW... hope your happy chuck, I took off work today to go fix all the fiberglass. Banging Head

Posts: 25 | Location: Homer City Pa. | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers with D ick and his family. He is a great person. Praying

Nick Your a good racer. Get that car finished and get out here. Tongue

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to D ick Gumbert from the Whalen Family!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sending thoughts and prayers for Richard "D ick" Gumbert and family!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayer for **** from the penn family

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers sent.

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers sent for MR. Gumbert from the Cadamore's

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
trim is going back on and final buffing.
looks like i will be making a trip to pick it up next weekend Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested I'm entertaining selling my motorhome. It's a 84' Winnie Class A with a 454. Tons of miles....like 176k...but she has never left me stranded. It's towed a 26ft box when the previous owner had it with a Vette stocker inside. Pretty clean for a 84'...newer fridge..hot water tank...tires...front pads and calipers....Looking for $4500 obo...Thanks
Eric

412-638-7270

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Prayers from Beth and I for D ick and his family.

Here is our newest addition to the PRP racing family!!!

Nicholas Natale Romeo born 2-18-11 at 9:07 pm he is 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long. Here he is with grandma and grandpap. Beth and I haven't gotten any pictures with him yet as she is still recovering but happy to report that baby and mother are doing ok.

and a close up

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mark and the Romeo family!!!

Prayers sent also...

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats mark,
now the big question, how is dad holding up Wink

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I'm doing pretty well. Exhausted yesterday was a long day, but all in all pretty well.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
congrats, now all the fun begins. Smile

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Beth and Mark! He is just beautiful!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Congrats Beth and Mark, you will make wonderfull parents.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Update for D ick Gumbert.

D ick has suffered a broken femur which has been surgically repaired, a few broken ribs, and possibly some additional broken bones. He is currently doing as well as can be expected.

I will post another update when he is up doing jumping jacks again Cool

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John_Gover:
Update for D ick Gumbert.

D ick has suffered a broken femur which has been surgically repaired, a few broken ribs, and possibly some additional broken bones. He is currently doing as well as can be expected.

I will post another update when he is up doing jumping jacks again Cool

Thanks for the update and congratulations to the Romeo's.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
congrats Mark and Beth

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Mark and Beth-- I see very happy grandparents-- Way to go TEAM ROMEO !!!

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post