DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You gotta love Karl.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Back to thinking warm thoughts...

I agree Chuck, a couple of random picts

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks for the reminder chuck lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
You did good, Matt, just a tough draw, and having to race a friend in R1 stunk.

Steve, those are real nice.... sun everywhere, leaves on the trees... I can almost feel it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i was watching powerblock today when muscle car tv came on.
they just started a new project called project limelight.
its a 70 1/2 camaro. and when they showed the rendering of it, i almost fell off the couch.
here is the rendering.
i think im gonna shoot them an email tomorrow with pics of mine , maybe ill get a free shirt :mrgreen:

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
I saw that and was thinking the same thing Jeff!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
Hey jeff, put NOS on your car and call it LIMEJUICE Rolling Laughing Rolling Laughing

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
No No
no spray needed to run mid 9s through mufflers Tongue

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
Sorry

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DADDYWAGS:
Sorry

Rolling Rolling
no need to be sorry, just bust'n ya lol

DRR Trophy
Picture of Thriller
posted Hide Post
I spoke with **** Gumbert on sunday. He was still pretty groggy at the time. He is waiting to hear from his insurance carrier to transfer him to a rehab hospital.

Posts: 16 | Location: Tarentum,PA. | Registered: March 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update, Mike. I was wondering how he was doing. Is he still in AGH, in the room listed on the PRP site?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Thriller
posted Hide Post
D ick is still @ AGH, but he is out of ICU and in a regular room.

Posts: 16 | Location: Tarentum,PA. | Registered: March 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i just bought this cell and it was suppose to be a 5 gal cell.
ended up being an 8 gal rci drag cell.
measures aprox 17x17x8
has what looks like an an8 vent fitting and in the sump it has 1 an8 and 1 an10 fitting.
no foam in the cell.
asking $85 for the cell.
the guy is suppose to be sending me the straps for it also. once i have the straps in hand, they will go with it also.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
going this weekend to pick up my 3rd child Big Grin

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Jeff the car looks real nice Cool

Anyone know with a rotating assembly for blower motor I am building. My current piston is 30g lighter than what was previously used with crank. Rods are near identical weight. Crank was used. Looking at spinning this motor to 7k and making 650-700hp at wheels. Would you want to balance this assembly to complete zero or keep crank slightly over balanced? It's internal balance setup to begin with. Looking for input before taking to shop.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ive been hearing more and more that balancing a motor is not such a big deal anymore. dont get me wrong...i still have my stuff balanced...but i would get a few opinions first...esp being its blown

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
I've been looking at different wrist pin weights especially stuff made from toolsteel.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Car looks awesome Jeff.

Ed, just my 2 cents, regardless of the induction type, if you're spinning it that high, I'd get it balanced. Put a post over in Tech and see what you get. Nice new sig btw. Bet Keith is happy to see that. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I love the car Jeff!

Ed, I could be wrong but I always thought that over balance (to an extent) is just as good as zero balance. I would never not balance an engine of mine just because of the harmonics. Mine is 0 balance and my dads is not balanced and we cant believe the difference. He didnt realize how much his vibrated until he drove mine. He refered to mine as an electric motor because how smooth it is.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post