DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
and how about a BIG CONGRADS to SIDNEY BARR ON HER 1ST BIG WIN IN JRS.. not worthy not worthy not worthy

Thanks man. Good job yesterday.

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
Hey Nick, you might want to announce the payout for our uninformed friends. JMO.

Night at the Races
Entry $35
July 15, Aug 19 and Sept 16

2 separate classes
10.99 & lower
11.00 & up

Two separate purses
$600 to the winner
$200 to the runner-up
$75 to the semi's

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
the race truck will be there wednesday

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good luck to everyone headed to the WFC this weekend! Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
sorry joey,but their are very few people that get to fly the bird! Wink
quote:
Congratulations to all the winners! It sure was a nice day. Hey Bill, nice job! Can I take the bird for a flight now? Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
GOOD LUCK to all those who are headed out for Bristol for the WFC. Bring home some money and have lots and lots of fun!!! Rolling not worthy

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, I can't buy it without first taking it for a test drive. Hum I have to at least ask. Never know, someone might say yes at some point....... Rolling

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun in Bristol, and hopefully bringing home some of that $$$. Mark, AJ, Scotty, Russ, Jason, Jeff Stewart, Matt Obertanec, and I are the locals I know of that are heading down. Heck, come down to watch, if you can withstand how packed the stands are:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Christine. I am pulling for all of the homers...Hopefully we bring some money back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Heck, come down to watch, if you can withstand how packed the stands are:

That's too funny, Chuck! Good luck to you all, though -- sounds like it'll be a good time. Keep us posted on how you guys do. Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Brent Darroch, picked up his first Wally this past weekend at the NHRA Div 3 race at Mid-Michigan Motorplex in Stock.

STOCK ELIMINATOR
Brent Darroch, Monaca, Pa., '94 Camaro, C/S, 10.764, 116.23 def.
Matt Antrobius, Bellbrook, Ohio, '86 Camaro, H/SA, 11.682, 113.50.

Brent goes .005, dead on with a 4 for a .009 package!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good luck to everyone headed to the WFC this weekend! Keep us posted on how you're doing.

For anyone not headed to WFC (and not involved with PRP's Jr event this weekend), don't forget that Dragway 42 has a pair of $1,000 to win, No Delay Box, Pre-1976 eliminators as well as a $1,000 to win Quick 16 for any year machine at this weekend's 4th Annual "Rock and Race".

The $1,000 to win 'Pre-76' races are Saturday and Sunday. The $1,000 to win Quick 16 is Sunday.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Brent on the win and the Wally. Who says you can't get it done with a manual trans ?

Good luck, and have fun to all the PRP folks going down to Bristol.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun in Bristol, and hopefully bringing home some of that $$$. Mark, AJ, Scotty, Russ, Jason, Jeff Stewart, Matt Obertanec, and I are the locals I know of that are heading down. Heck, come down to watch, if you can withstand how packed the stands are:

Actually, one of those folks had to get their money back Chuck. They thought they were attending the World Goat Roping Championships so we refunded thier spectator fee to limit the disappointment I'm stupid.

Looking forward to having all of you Steel City and surrounding area folks in attendance. Your support has been a huge part of the success of this event and we appreciate it very much. Y'all be careful on the ride and we will see yuze gize soon.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I want to see alot of cars with Nikki stickers!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I still need to get a sticker from you, Christine. Smile

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jared, AJ was telling us that you pointed out the awesome crowd a number of times when you were announcing. Big Grin

Nice attempt on the Pittsburgh-ese, not bad coming from Gump-land. Big Grin "Yuze gize" might be more appropriate for the NYC and Joisey fellas... we're "yinz guyz".
Rolling Laughing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Also...

"Say hello to my lil friend!!"

DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
Rolling

Yinz ... yuze ... it all sounds the same to someone WITHOUT an accent like me Big Grin.

The crowd will be hard to negotiate in the late rounds my friend. I think we had 39 people trying to get in 30,000 seats one time in WFC I.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
I SAID GIVE ME ANOTHER PASS !!!

No wonder he was in such a bad mood on Sunday !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr. Obvious,

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post