DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
wow great news! hope the 2 wheel guys can participate and do!

Also from the website:
UPDATE ON D ICK GUMBERT RECOVERY....AS OF MARCH 4, 2011

An email from Roni Gumbert, D ick's daughter.....

I was just writing to inform you that my dad has now been transferred to Forbes Hospital in Monroeville and is in Room 7070B. He is doing much better.

Just started rehabilitation 2 days ago. Is off iv's and is slowly starting to heal. All in all he had a steel rod put in his right leg because of the broken femur had 5 broken ribs on his left side. 2 broken vertebra one in his neck and one in his lower lumbar, and also was having irregular heart beats so he had a pacemaker put in 1 week after the accident. All in all we are very blessed to have him still with us.

Also my mother is now in the hospital as well with infection from diabetes, she will be coming home hopefully in about 4 weeks after some rehabilitation as well.. we appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers.

If anyone would like to go visit my dad please feel free too he has said he misses everyone's faces and I know it would make his day to see anyone from the track. I know you all are like his 2nd family. Thanks again and hope everyone has a great start to this years racing season be safe and hope to see everyone soon.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
definitely great news.

figured i would bring it over here for those that dont frequent the prp site as often

quote:
YES, THE RUMORS ARE TRUE.....

Presented by The Silver Mine $10,000 to Winner on Friday, $10,000 to Winner on Saturday, $10,000 to Winner on Sunday! More Details Coming Soon!

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks like a sweet deal. Cant wait to see the details. Do we know if its going to be a box race or no box or both?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Looks like a sweet deal. Cant wait to see the details. Do we know if its going to be a box race or no box or both?

One class AJ. Box race.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i was thinking the same thing bob,
if it is open to box cars, then everyone can enter.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tech director Don Ickes gave me the info below:

The date is set, Sept 16-18 for the 3 $10ks.
$10k to win, $2k runner up, $500 semis, each day.
1/8th mile, delay boxes allowed.
Buy backs after first round only.
Double entries allowed, but there will be a cut off, if hit, will make the race single entry only.

Still being worked on: entry fee, how far back the races will pay, the number of cars to determine if double entries are allowed.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick,

Car looks great!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Tech director Don Ickes gave me the info below:

The date is set, Sept 16-18 for the 3 $10ks.
$10k to win, $2k runner up, $500 semis, each day.
1/8th mile, delay boxes allowed.
Buy backs after first round only.
Double entries allowed, but there will be a cut off, if hit, will make the race single entry only.

Still being worked on: entry fee, how far back the races will pay, the number of cars to determine if double entries are allowed.

Nice!!!

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good news.hope it works for prp this time!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
gr8..count me in!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know what the cost is for Scotty Richardson's school, on the 9/15?

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
From his website http://www.scottyrichardsonsdr...ool.com/Options.aspx

Option 1 is $200.00. It will consist of material about the school and Redeemable coupons from tires to motors. You will be able to purchase what all the school teaches and talk about without coming to the school.

Option 2 is $250.00. It will consist of everything in option 1 plus going over everything in the classroom.

Option 3 is $400.00. It will consist of everything in option 1 & 2 plus having track time with Scotty and practice over everything we go over and put it on the track.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I talked to him. It is going to be $400.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
quote:
im posting this for a friend.
for sale is a kansas magna rack II frame machine with all attachments and tram rod tools.
i have many pics if you email me at jeffrey10x@yahoo.com
number for owner of the system is,, 724-513-3634
asking $9500 for everything, move it in and start pulling the same day.

new price ...$7500 obo

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Charles......one year closer to the big 5...0

Sorry Charlie... had to do it lol. Hope for Many more

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
ryan helped me some today working on the camaro.
got the belts replaced, new window net, front pads, fuel pressure gauge, and fired it up on E85. i definitely like the lower idle on E85 than what i had on gas.
ryan had to test fit the new belts . i think the only thing going through his mind was " dad,,,, im ready NOW!"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Borthday Chuck T

Jeff, makes me nervous putting a hood on the roof of a freshly painted car, Little breeze could lead to disaster.

I see on PRP website that they want you to give them your info for racers bio, one has to ask how many times in 3 years do they need the same info???????? Something does'nt add up.

Hope this weather goes away soon, I could handle what we got now but sure is aggravating. Rain 2.5 inches then 8 inches of snow now sun. Backyard is a pond.

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
there are 4 soft foam blocks glued under the hood that protects the hood and the roof.
wind wasnt bad at all until after we were done and the hood was back on and the car covered.
tomorrow we are working on painting the inside of the car( well touch stuff up anyway) conect the tach lead to the digatron data recorder, and start changing all the fluids and filters.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Chuck!!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Chuck!! Hope it was a great one!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post