DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning--hope it's done raining up here!!

Bees, don't bother me none. Not afraid of them! When I was little, my older siblings made me get rid of them. My husband too!! He says, there's a bees nest outside, go get it!LOL
Cat bites really hurt! My inside cat got out one day and I caught her, but she was real mad and bite me. My finger swelled too. Went to docs got a shot and antibotics! Will say prayers for your friend Mike!!

Real busy today, must be the rain!! So have a great day, stay dry!!

Nikki is coming along, in fact Bob is here now. He's exhausted, and just wants Nikki to be home!! So we'll keep on praying!! Big hugs all around!!

Be good!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd uses Vodka as a "cure-all" for wounds, punctures, scrapes and bruises! For all stings and bites, the best thing is a chaw of good old
tobacco, something like Beechnut, Brown Mule,or even cigaratte tobacco will take the sting out in a hurry. It tried sleeping with a scorpion one night and he got me on my cheek, my gut and my foot before I got him kicked out! Slapped chewed up cigaratte on it and in about 15 minutes of beating the scorpion to dust I went back to bed with no pain! We had a dang good rain this mornin' and I found some weak point in my canopy on the patio I gotta take care of and got replace some canvas on the portable garage---we call it the "elephant"---which we used to store some of our junk and my scooters!
Hot sun takes it's toll on canvas out here! You all have a good day! Eyes Tongue Wink Big Grin Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Good mornin all!! H.U.M.P. Day

BB have a great day Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
My wife left yesterday afternoon for a seminar in Dallas, so it's just me and the kids here til Saturday afternoon.
Y'all have a good humpday.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I've been going through DRR withdrawal, between the trip to Bristol and getting caught up at home and work.

I stunk up the joint, but I had a good time. At least, they tell me I had a good time Saturday night. I had to have had some of my wits about me at least, I was smart enough not to drink the 'shine some of the 'Bama boys were offering me. No worries, Mike, I sure do know how going rounds can wear you out. Congrats on the runner up! That's the good stuff, Mannie with the trophy and smile.

Happy belated birthday Michelle! I'm pretty sure I'll be here for the PRP Pro Am. I don't think we're heading to Atco, and if my buddies go, I don't think I'll be able to afford it, after buying back all weekend at Bristol. I am pretty sure I'll be licking my wounds at home for awhile, til Norwalk's No Box race.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning all Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning!! Blah, Blah that's how I feel today!!
I think I need a day off from life!! LOL Eyes

Nikki is getting stronger alittle at a time. So that's good!! Just gotta get her home!! Banging Head

How is Carey doing?

Had some ice cream last night and thought of Mr. Price!!

Chuck, you did just fine!! You had fun and that is what is important!! Great bunch of guys represented PRP proudly!! See you on Saturday!! Going to be cheerleader only without the outfit!! LOL

Morning Rooster!!

Go and have fun, chew some bubble gum and blow bubbles but don't loose your teeth!! LMAO Rolling

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I woke up to a nice rainstorm yesterday morning so I went back to sleep only to find more things to fix! Canopy on back patio broke one of "X" braces and I had a spare in my shed so got that fixed and replaced front of my "elephant" (portable garage) which the high winds blew out night before last and will replace the roof onthe "elephant" today but need to move my trailer outa the way first! And I actually fixed a faucet in the bathroom without using a single cuss word! Unbelievable! Musta done something right for a change! Thought we were gonna get another storm last night but it "petered out" about the time it got to the Phoenix metro area and didn't leave us anything on this side of town! You all have a good day and a better tomorrow! Wink Big Grin Eyes Banging Head Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Guy's and Gal's,hoping everybodies having a great day,had to go to the Dr.this morning for my blood work for dibetites (spell?)and it's got my day off to a slow start........
Mannie had a ballgame yesternight(MT)and played very well again,got three hits at three at bats,three singles,and played third and short stop and was stopping the balls,mighty proud Dad....................
Carey's doing good again,she seems to have the temp. under controll again,and she's coming to stay with Mom for a few day's so Mannie and I will get to spend some time with her this week,so thanks for asking Ma B,how you sis doing,hope all is well,and glad to hear Nikki is doing good.............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and I hope to see ya'll afterwhile,oh and thanks Chuck for the congrats,Mannie's still holding that trohpy,and I'm glad you had a good time at Bristol,I kept up with the racing up there,via the net,and it looked to be tough up there,but we'd better have fun,cause somedays you can do it great,but somebody can do it greater,tough hobby we have here...............................IMO........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
WTG Mannie!! Glad you guys are having fun! Pat wants to know if you are coming to Bristol this weekend?
Glad you had a good time Chuck, we were watching for your name. Sounds like PRP is gonna be the place to be, we'll have fun & throw in a little racing while we're there!
Hope e'thing goes smooth Mouse!

Prayers for Nikki & Carey.

Thanks for the b'day wishes gang!
Hump day it is, another long busy week here Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mouse, mornin all!

T.G.I.T. to ya'll Cool

BB headin to Columbus this afternoon good luck to all and be safe.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang & BB, tgit it is! Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning! Hot and humid today! Wow, hit me in the face when I opened the door!! I'll take it!1

Glad to hear from you Ms. Furr!! Can't wait to meet you!! I think we should all meet somewhere and have a big family reunion!! I'm game!!

Nikki is doing well!! Slow and steady!

I hope Carey is doing well too!!

Have a great day!! Just keep smiling!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Christine, you're a weird chick for enjoying the heat and humidity. But I love ya! Especially if the anti-rain dance keeps Saturday dry.

Mike, that's more good stuff. I love baseball. Glad to hear Carey is doing well.

Go get 'em BB.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Read the Nikki post and send your prayers and best wishes to Tom. He needs the support.

Posts: 4827 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
X2 Floyd!!

Chick?? I'm old!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
X2 Floyd!!

Chick?? I'm old!! LOL

When I lost my wife the only thing that kept me going was my kids and my friends. It can be devastating if you let it. Thank God for friends and family.

Posts: 4827 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING you all, Hot and humid here this morning,got to love it,it's summer,NOT,but what can you do,this has got to be some of the best folks in the world on this thread,when I finally get to it in the morning,after getting Mannie ready to go and feed the animals and feed me and do the med. thing(which gets old)but it do make Mike feel better,plus my cup of coffee,I'm chompping at the bit to see who's been by to say good morning,and see whats happening in your world,and then share mine,did I say YA'LL ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad to hear Nikki's making improvements everyday,God Bless Bob and Karen,I can't even get it in my mind how they get through the days,it's got to be with Gods help,And Floyd it is hard getting through losing a loved one,when I lost Dad last Thanksgiving,it seemed my world crumbled,but we have to keep going,and you're so right about friends and family,and especially my extented racing family,that prayed for me and I know they are sincre prayers,cause you can feel the strenght from them,Gom Bless Tom Crowl and anybody that has lost loved ones,Just lean on the heavenly father.....................

I know,I know going long,but can you say,I'm feeling the love this morning,I promise it's the love and not the coffee, Wink..............And Mouse hows you and the kids getting by,man when mama's away old Mouse and the kids will play........ Big Grin.........
BB givem heck this weekend in Columbus,and be safe,Chuck I am a proud Dad,Mannie has made leaps and bounds on his on from last year,so I believe he's got what it takes to be a good atlete,and MsFurr you bound to have been busy this week,not much time on the old PC,have withdrawls yet......... Tongue...............
Tell Pat this weekend at Bristol for me ain't looking to good,Mannies last ballgame of the season is Sat. at 3:00,so I'm out this weekend and Sunday well you know me and Sundays,we're pretty slow by Sunday's,Ok,I'm getting there just wanted to tell everybody thanks for the prayers for my friend MHR,his cat bite is seeming to be getting better,and Carey's doing better too,so Thanks,and Ma Page I meant to say thanks for the congrats for the r-up at MM from the other day,when you posted,but I'm behind,I can't wait to see you all and Marty again,I love racing at the MM.............Ok ya'll have a gooden and I hope to see ya'll afterwhile........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Birthdays, birthdays--will they never cease? Guess i should hope not! Yesterday was grandaughter's 16th birthday and her little brother's birthday is August 5 and their folks are having his party at Alamo Lake in western part of the state Aug. 1 so guess we will make the trek out there for one day--a couple of hours drive--but I reckon grandkids are worth it. Now if I could just find him a desert tortoise for his birthday! That's what he wants. Currently has a lizzard and it will be a major catastrophe when he finds that lizzard won't live as long as he will! Glad to hear everyone is doing better! No sad or upsetting stories and as the big "O" is saying: "And that's good!" (Big "O"= Obama) New bumper sticker is now available to replace the Bush bumper sticker! It is black with a big white "O" in the center and in small white letters at the bottom it says "shyt"! I can relate to that! You all have a good day as we have passed "D.C." (dead center) of the week and are on the down hill slope now! Eyes Tongue Sleep Smile just do it Big Grin Cool