DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Sure hope everyone got outa bed this mornin', brushed their teeth an then put their "anti-swine" flu mask on! Sure glad I invested in the "medical mask" outfit! They are doing a bang up business! Could have saved 'em a lot of trouble, just tell everyone to quit breathing for a couple of days and problem is gone! Maybe I ought send that recommendation to Mexico and "kill two birds with one stone"!
Stop the swine flu and immigration to this country in one small swoop! Think of all the money we coulda saved in building that fence!
Come to think about it, why didn't they put up a lazer fence that would zap the h*ll outa wetbacks when they tried to cross it rather than a 15' fence they climb over? As for today, it is "hump" day, will clean the birdsheet off the car, wash it and cover it as tranny and converter is under car waiting for headers to return and engine to return to install. When that task is completed I will set around and twiddle my thumbs hoping Nikki and all the illness' in the world is under control! You all hang in there, even if it up side down! Eyes Tongue Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the guys and gals.

BB happy Thursday to everyone Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Friday for me.
I already got the coffee made, so grab a cup.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning DRR world. Birds are singin and a warm 65 but still calling for more of the wet stuff.One more week of peace and quiet around the household as daughter will be home from college for summer Big Grin Really can't wait though to tell you the truth . Only thing is her boyfriend, and more than likley my future son in law spends most of his time at our house, and boy can he eat you out of house and home Eyes Better get them new slicks we need ordered before he shows up Big Grin Smile

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good mornin drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All,hope the sun is a shining where you are at,kinda wet here,and looks to be a wet weekend,Oh well,Very sad news yesterday about the passing of Shirley Blankenship wife of Hank Blankenship,both were IHRA officals. From the report I heard she had a heart attack,very sad,they are fine folks. Well ya'll have a gooden got to get at it,rabbitt's are beating on the side of the camper,wanting more clover,reckon I've spoiled some more little ones,and still praying for Nikki,and thinking that is one little tough girl.....................God Bless Her and Her Family.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks Chuck & Ma...Good Morning guys~mmmm coffee is good this am...wet on top of the mtn too Mike...glad to hear the bunnies are thriving...my Friday too, looks like a wet weekend everywhere tho-Bristol, Farm, Dinwiddie

thinking of Nikki & missing Mama Shirley, just broke my heart when I told Madi yesterday, she cried her little heart out.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning!!! Great news, Nikki's lumbar flluid is free on cancer cells!! Way to go Nikki!! Praise God, and all the prayers from all the Angels on this forum!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
WOOHOO WOOHOO,Great news Ma Brewer,great news,glad you can't see me dancing,but man thats good news..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Friday for me too, looking at a 2 day thrash to finish the 455 and swap engines, hopefully make racing on Sunday if the weather holds.

Definitely awesome news about Nikki. It was a great way to start my day. Nikki also went to a prom yesterday. A girl at the hospital was missing hers, so the staff threw one in the ward for her.

I don't think I knew Shirley, but I know how special racetrack people are. I'm sorry to hear of her passing, and I'm sorry for Madi.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Really wonderful news about Nikki!!
I think it's just been esp hard on Madi because of the time we spent with Shirley Sunday..it's hard to see your child hurting in any way, I can't imagine what Nikki's parents are feeling with what they are going through. I'm thankful they have some happiness today!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Good Morning!!! Great news, Nikki's lumbar flluid is free on cancer cells!! Way to go Nikki!! Praise God, and all the prayers from all the Angels on this forum!!!

Two words, Ya Hoooooo!

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Ms. Furr & Madi, I am very sorry for your loss.
I know it's never easy when a loved one passes and you have to tell a child. But, somehow they surprise us. We think they will be sad for along time, but that's when they come up with a sweet comment or a sweet gesture to honor that person. Hugs and kisses all around!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer, so glad to hear abut Nikki's success!
She can be a part of our evergrowing "cancer beater" family hopefully. I had prostate cancer and after 5 years, best I can tell, I am cancer free. Wife had cancer in her bladder and had it removed last Thanksgiving and is doing well also so just hope all our luck is good from here on out. Chuck T., doesn't look like I will be putting my motor in this week. Seems Chris at Nitroplate got a hole in his "stripper" tank and had to have it repaired before he could procede with my headers. Told him he shoulda just told that "stripper" to put her finger in the hole and that woulda stopped it! You can bet those headers will be in first class shape when they come back also! And big kudo to Bryan at BTE! I had a transmission line pressure guage that I got from BTE via Transman a few years ago and recently the needle just fell off! I sent it back to Bryan to see if they could get needle put back on. He, in turn, sent it to Auto Meter who made the guage for BTE and they refused to repair it! Bryan is sending me a new one at no charge! Now, you can't beat that for service! Supposed to be reasonably cool for next couple of weekends so hope to get the engine in then before the 110 degree days get here! You all slide down the slope of the hump easily for the balance of the week and make it a safe one! Wink Big Grin Eyes I'm stupid Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Big L:
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:

Two words, Ya Hoooooo!

x100!!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
hey everybody! just wantedto say hello. I'm glad to hear Nikki is doing good & my little brother Adiayn said he is happy too! Thank you for the nice things you said Ma. I'll sure miss Moma Shirley.
Glad you are taking good care of the bunnys Uncle Mike!!
hope to see you all soon!

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
..............Hey Madi Girl,yes Mannie and I are taking care of the bunnies,Mannie says Hi,he's just gone out with his BB gun,so I'd better go watch,glad you stopped by to say Hi,stop by anytime and bring Adiayn too,and I'm real sorry about Moma Shirley,but just think about all the good times ya'll had,that will always make you smile,See ya later,gator................. Wink Big Grin............................................................

DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
thanks uncle Mike, I know Shirley's not in pain anymore but i'll miss her, it's so sad to know she won't be at the trailor anymore. tell Mannie I said hi an hope to see him soon!
I have a field trip tomorow and school is almost over we get out May 30. goodnight everybody!
Madi

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Good mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang Cool

BB no matter what happens today remember one thing T.G.I.F. Car
BB2 have a great weekend