DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Is anything in the world actually square? Been putting these 12' corrugated plastic sheets over my patio and as you might suspect there came the revelation that, even though it looks square, either the house is not square or the sheets are not square! Beginning to think it may be the installer who is "outa square", especially one that will work out there in those 110+ degree temperatures! Right now it is 5 minutes after 5 on Tuesday evening and the temperature is 113! Yesterday it got up to 114!
They are saying it got up to 115 today with a low temperture last night of 92, a new record for the highest low on record for the date! Bring your eggs, steaks, etc. and we will cook them out on the sidewalk! That is really being "green" ain't it? Confused Banging Head I'm stupid Tongue Eyes Wink Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Guy did you say green eggs............ Tongue Eyes Big Grin...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!! HUMP day has arived Cool

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hump day it is...another busy week.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Last day of my week.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Rainy here,hope ya'll have a good day......................

Mom made it home yesterday,doing better,Praying for Nikki and family,praying for Dr's to find help for her...................God Bless.......................
See ya'll afterwhile............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good news Mike, Mom's home!! Glad she feeling better!

It's raining here too! Think I'll go home early!

Nikki had her test done, waiting on the next plan of attack!! I went to see Bob last night. I don't know how they do it! So strong! So onto the next battle! NIKKI will win this war!!! Banging Head

I will be off on Friday. Taking my sis, Lorraine for her tests. Then afterwards, I think we will just play the rest of the day! Tongue

Have a good day!! Chuck hope your enjoying your vacation!! Rolling

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all! Had a chance to drop in since the wind and rain blew me off the beach. Man, this is the good stuff. Right now, my 6 and 8 year old nieces are playing "Go Fish" while the rest of the family is next door. Mike, glad to hear mom is home, and I hope she's doing fine, and keeping you in line. Big Grin Christine, hope you're feeling better, and good luck with your sister. Thanks for the posts on Nikki. I'm at Holden Beach, NC, which is a turtle nesting site. I've seen a number of just hatched tutles make their way towards the ocean, and last night was another 21. It's so unbelievably cool. I was thinking of Nikki, and how hard she's fighting, like these little turtles fight to get to the ocean. Just more parts of the good stuff. Check the link for more info and a visual on what I'm babbling about.
http://holdenbeachturtles.org/index.htm
See y'all next week most likely, between this "hectic" pace and traveling back to race Saturday at PRP.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Chuck I'm glad you're having fun,and be safe traveling home and racing this weekend................

And I know why we are friends(even just through the computer) by never meeting,it takes heart to say and think like you do about life,and turtles and the comparison to Nikki,well thats what I'm talking about,getting mushy,no I'm just saying it's cool to be able to be a tough guy with a heart,and thats a good thing........................ Hum Smile........................I gotta hush I'm sounding like a old softy.........................You all have a gooden,see ya'll in the morning..................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, your eye sight must be better than mine if you are gonna see me in the mornin'! Besides, you will be half done doin' whatever you are gonna do tomorrow before I crawl outa the sack! We are 3 hours difference in time and that is about all I can work in a day! We are in a cooling trend now! Temperature today was 5 degrees cooler than yesterday! Was only 100 today! Might have to turn the heat on! Looks like temperatures to range between 108 and 112 for at least the next week with a possibility (but unlikely)of rain on August 5!
Please send us some cooler weather by August 15 as that is our next race! I'm tired of sweating! Gettin' bad when you can't even stand your own smell! You all keep cool! Eyes Sleep Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Morniin, T.G.I.T. to ya'll Cool

BB have fun and be safe this weekend Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning DRR folk Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good morning everyone. I know its been a while. yall miss me

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
hey rooster,

that block and crank checked out great. i guess not bad for $150. Think i will have a set of rods and pistons for another $150 soon. should make a goood bracket motor.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ragidy57:
good morning everyone... yall miss me

Tee

Yes we do! Always more smiles when you come by to say hey Tee Wink

Forgot in my 'busyness' (lil man & Mannie talk) to tell you guys Bristol was cool, Madi did great just not lucky enough & I backed out of the beams with a hot tranny (long story) 4th rd of the race but was in the 16 car shootout for the million entry. I had the kinda pkg that makes you smile to yourself 1st rd then the guy I ran in the other lane had one himself 2nd rd-making me mathematically ineligible lol guess that's how it goes.

How's Mom Mike? Prayers for all...

msf~rainy days make you want to stay home with the kids

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Today is my Friday!! Have to be at hospital at 7Am. No eating for Lorraine! So I won't eat either till we are done! Thanks for the thoughts!!

I posted some of the results from Nikki's tests! I know in my heart, this roller coaster ride is coming to the end!!

Ms Furr-both you and Madi gave it your all, and that's all that you can do!! See you soon!!

Chuck--that must be something to see! I love the beach and the ocean! Have a great time, and be safe on your way home!!

Mike--I totally agree with you! What great friends we have!!

Have a great weekend, probably won't check in till Monday, but I will try and update if I can!!

Be safe and smile..........

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That is good stuff Chuck, thought we'd look it up on the computer, the kids just love that we can go anywhere while we sit right here at home!!
We're all excited about meeting you guys!

ditto~great friends!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin all you great friends.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post