DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O the morn folks.

Thanks for the pic BD, mine isnt nearly as nice as that one. Maybe one day.
She was riding her goat before we got on the tractor, I would hold her on the goats back and run with the goat while holding onto her, when the goat would run faster than me I would just lift her off. She was just giggling. Smile

Well ya'll have a good day, catch up to ya later.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Has anybody else had a problem posting a reply?
Damn I hope I didn't get a virus from some of those e-mails Guy sends me. Laughing Rolling

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening again ya'll,been at it since early,what was that old say about they ain't no sundays west of Omaha,or something like that,well latey they ain't been no Sundays around Cana,hate working on sundays,but as the good book says about the OX in the ditch,well lately my Ox won't stay out of the ditch.....................

BD, I like that picture,and you're right about about them old tractors been ahead of their time,we've had several of them through the years,but my favoite is the old gray Ford-Ferg.they alway seemed to have good hyd. on them.............................
Marty that Mannie rides these poor old goats out here in the pen all the time,I bet that Lacey had a time,one time a lady stop bye to get soon horse meds. I sell and here come Mannie around the house,just a flying with his hand held up like the bull riders do,on one of his old steer goats,and that lady said why don't you buy that boy a pony,I rubbed my chin,and said,real seriously,well there's two reasons I don't buy him a pony,first is I love my boy and second I said he's got a goat and seems to like it......... Hum Tongue Big Grin...........She just looked confussed and got in the truck and left...........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and I appreciate the prayers for Mom,she seems some better today,and still praying for Nikki and Ma's sister,and Floyds Friend and all our friends and families,and I hope everybody has a safe trip home from racing this weekend,see ya'll afterwhile......................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
I can't believe it's Monday already. 2 days off is just not enough.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, Monday all over again Frown

BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Well I think I'm back to being healthy! What a weekend!

Mike, sending prayers for your Mom. I hope she's back to feeling much better!

Nikki is doing well except for her belly pain! Karen got a big surpise over the weekend, and I knew nothing!LOL I just wanted to say "Thank You" again for all your prayers and thoughts for Nikki! We really have a great family! I keep everyone in my prayers for our DRR family!

I guess Chuck is on vacation! Goody, goody for him! Sounds like everyone had a great weekend with family!! Good for you all!!

Well, it's Monday, and of course I'm busy! So have a wonderful day! Hope all your dreams come true!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning folks Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I don't send viruses or worms Floyd so I didn't do it! Must be your fingers! Got my patio all covered yesterday and I bet it cooled it down to under a 100 under it! Gotta go out this morning and rivet sheets together and tomorrow will get some bracing made up for the center and will have a 20' x 12' covered patio then! We are supposed to have to have a couple more "teen" days today and tomorrow (113+) and then it is supposed to drop off a degree or two and stay below 110 the rest of the week--fat chance and wishful thinking! You all have a great week1 Gonna go buy me a new pair of SAS shoes today too. First new pair of shoes I have had since February, 2008! They make good shoes and they last! Made in the USA! Eyes Wink Big Grin Sleep Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I know that, Guy. I was just pulling your chain.
I was having a problem posting replies but it just might have been the time of day. Everytime I would click reply I'd get one of those error report messages. It's fine this morning.

Everybody have a gooden.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Evening Folks,been another long day sitting at the Hospitial,Moms doing better might even get to come home tomorrow,they did the caf.today,didn't find any problems,and they turned her pacemaker up,so she doing better,and thanks for the prayers.......................

Well we see ya'll in the morning hope ya'll have a good morning,got to head out early again.....................................

Prayers for Nikki and all our DRR friends,and especially Bob and Karen,they are some long hours sitting around hospitials,I know God is with them folks or they could'nt have made it this far........................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
You didn't "pull my chain" Floyd cause I can't even find it so I know no one else can! Too hot to pull anything around here! It is 9:20 p.m. and still 106! Think the high was about 113 today and more of the same expected tomorrow. I am looking forward to fall and maybe a visit or two from El Nino! If you see her out that way Floyd send her off here to wet our ground up a little bit! Eyes Wink Big Grin Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks!! Tuesday means Monday is over Smile

BB have a great day Car
BB2 glad to hear improvements with mom Mike!

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning folks vacation is over Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It's tuesday so does that mean the used engine that I spent all weekend puting in My truck won't have a dead cyl. today?
Mornin'.
Steve

Still learning

Posts: 46 | Location: BAD Dragster | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,beautiful day here in Cana ifn you like hot and humid and stormy weather,hey it is the dog days..................................

welcome Steve,have a biscuit and sit awhile,I know a good night sleep can fix alot of things,I'm just not sure about a dead cyl.in your truck,but good luck with that............ Smile......................

Well I'm off to the Hospitial to see and hopefully bring Mom home,but we will see,I'm hoping ya'll have a gooden and we'll see ya'll afterwhile......................................

Saying prayers for Nikki and all our Drr friends and families.....................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang...glad to hear Mom is doing better, hope all goes well today Mike. Sending prayers for Nikki as she has more tests today.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, it's as dry as a popcorn phart up here. Not quite as hot as you but we're running 103-105. Fortunately it's cooling off at night.
Everybody have a gooden.
Prayers all around.