DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Rooster and DRR folks,Rooster did ya'll get any storms in welcome last night,
yep and saturday evening to Wink
i left and came home from the FARM on the 2nd rain then must have brought the rain to welcome with me then went back and raced Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Made it back home to Oklahoma safe and sound. The weather here sux. Highs topping 100 and heat indexes close to 110. It dam sure ain't like this in Southwest Florida.
Gotta go mow the yard now.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everybody,Mouse glad you made it home safe,but reality pulls vaccum.. Wink.......
Rooster I couldn't get the car loaded for all the rain we had yesterday,everytime I started to load the car it would come another storm,so on the second drenching,I decided it was trying to tell me something,so I just took my entry fee and bought the family a Lonestar Steak Supper and watched the Nascar race on the tube..........
Floyd sorry you're having trouble with the truck,I feel your pain,finally got the timing issues fixed,got rid of the gear drive and replaced with a chain,so all is good ifn I could just get to the track,oh well............

Hadn't heard from MsFurr on Madi's progress at Bristol,so maybe she's to busy winning rd's.to call or aleast,I hope so.......................

Well hope ya'll have a great Sunday and get some rest and have a little fun,and I also hope you got to see some W's yesternight(Mannie Talk)and got home safe and sound...........Ya'll have a gooden and well see ya'll afterwhile.....................................

Prayers for Nikki and family,and thinking about Ma B's sister hope all goes well......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I don't think Hawk is gonna make it in time for the sidewalk egg frying contest! Doesn't matter cause I haven't even seen a contestant yet! Guess they are all stayin' in under the A/C! I think it only got up to 113 yesterday and more of the same today expected. Got a call this mornin' from Gary Erickson who raced my car at the Divisional race earlier this year at Firebird. He took outa "toughie" first round yesterday up in Oregon in his car, Dwight Downing from here it town. Called to see how fresh motor was working and just to say "hi"! Nice to have folks thinkin' about you every now and then! Floyd, that wall in your house--your drawing board---is probably about full by now! Just set it up so it runs consistent and quit trying to make it faster! Mouse, glad you made it back to "God's country" where you can aggain realize there is a difference between "hot" and "cold"! It's good for your consitution!
Nikki, get out that bed and start raisin' some cane as we all know you well on you way to total recovery! When folks on here pray, God listens and responds! You all have a gooden today and betteren tomorrow! Eyes Wink Big Grin Laughing Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, I'n just trying to pick up a couple so I can have something for D/gas. Maybe it's time for me to get a car and stop playing with this 4000 lb hay hauler. NOT! I rule Car

Prayers for Nikki

Posts: 4827 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd, just eat more good ol' pinto beans! That will give you "D gas"! Rolling Laughing Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
..........Put some of that HOT sause in dem pinto beans and you'll be running wit D shyots,Floyd............................. Eyes Tongue Hum Car Rolling......................and you may ask how I know this,cause I have been there,done that.......................... Wink Red Face No No..................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Non-synthetic El Pato sauce and habenero or two in dem beans and you will be in "D-gas heaven", Floyd! Eyes not worthy Laughing Wink Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Smile

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Well this is the moment i've been dreading for over a week now, time to go back to work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang!
We had a great weekend, Madi went red at 15 Jrs-just 3 rds away from that Wally guy! We couldn't have been more proud, esp of her sportsmanship & how she acted when she lost. Mike will tell you, she makes friends everywhere she goes...too funny was when out of 600 kids, she's the one getting the tech guys to smile & give her one of their doughnuts at fuel check!
We've got a big work seminar in G'boro this week, not sure where to go to finish the season...Jackson, Pittsburgh or both?
Hope your day is full of smiles!!

Prayers for Nikki & Carey (how is she doing Mike?)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good job Madi! That a girl!! A class act!

Well, what a weekend I had or should I say people around me had! I will update the progress on Nikki on her thread. She's doing well as expected. She did have biospy done. No cancer cells in bone marrow! But, she does have GVHD in her small intestines. Just gotta keep praying!
Okay, first my Aunt fell and broke her hip and elbow. She had the surgery early Saturday morning and all went well. In fact, once the doc got in there, it wasn't as bad as the x-rays showed! Thank God! She is upset because she is a very active 72 yr. woman and now she feels helpless! But I was there with her making her laugh!
Second, our son's best friends Jordan and Jen Haase had their first child, a boy, Ryder on Friday. I received a text from Jordan at 1:00 am Sunday that Jen was not doing well and needed a blood transfusion! So, I stayed up and prayed for Jen. But, Jen is doing so much better and waiting to hear when she can go home with her new son! Thank you God!
Then, my best friend Tammie, was driving her car and it caught fire, an electrical fire, and thank God (again) she was in front of our shop. So basically, I have had no sleep since Thursday night, well a nap at the hospital. I'm very tired! But, I will go on! What a weekend! Now, everyone just has to stop this!

How was your weekend?????

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer, you've got to be the strongest person I've ever had the privilege of knowing.
Keep the faith.

Posts: 4827 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
ditto!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Gotta go pick up grandson who wants to spend the night with us today and then it is back to the Lazy Boy! Got up to 115 yesterday tieing the record for the date. Up at Boulder City it got up to 117 along the Colorado River! Temps headed down a little now but it is gonna be a slow move! Looks like temps for next weekends race will be a high of 110 during the daytime. Once the sun goes down we can start racing but bet it will still stay up close to to 100! Never will understand why they schedule races for June, July & August! Guess cause they can't find anyone stupid enough except bracket racers to hit the heat head on! Poor planning! No No Eyes Banging Head Tongue Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Monday! Short week for me, leaving for Bristol Thursday morning, if the schedule holds.

Congrats Madi! I know all too well about that evil red eye, it got me again yesterday against Christine's husband. I hope you had a lot of fun. Who was the vandal I read about in the junior section? That's a kid who needs a whuppin' big time.

Geez Christine, you sure were busy. Bri, AJ, and I were just talking about Jen Saturday night, wondering if she had the baby. Guys have it so easy.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,it's been a busy morning around here,thats why I'm late,good thing Rooster is around to open up,or what would become of the good morning thread,so thanks Rooster..........................

Been to see MsFurr and Rick this morning,to pick up the axles and spool for Tumble Weed,man that worked out well,he broke his car Sat.night,and needed the parts,and thanks to good old Drr,we made a conection,so I've got the parts and am off to meet Weed to get him back together and off to the WFC this weekend,wow I hope he wins one of them 10granders,that means steaks all around,Go Weed........................................

Ma B you're a busy woman,only good hearted and kind folks stay that busy and concerned for family and loved ones,God Bless You.............................................................................................

Mouse glad you got back to work,I was thinking I was needing a vacation,since you was having so much fun............ Big Grin......................

Guy it's to HOT to be having that Egg Frying Contest,matter of fact it's to Hot to Eat, Eyes Well maybe that is a little far fetched...................... No No.........................................

Chuck good lord willing and the creak don't get up,I'll see you at Bristol one day this weekend,Mannie and myself,are going to try and make and appearence one day out of the three to root on our DRR buddies,so givem heck and don't be surprised if you see us two old country bumkins make it to the big city,I'm the tall one with the crooked leg,and Mannies the cool kid that will be showing me around.............. Wink......................................................

Well long winded and in a hurry got mow got to mow got to mow mow,well you know something like that,Ya'll have a gooden and I'll see ya'll afterwhile...................................................................

Still praying for Nikki girl,and Carey's doing great,thanks for asking MsFurr..........................................................................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks, been a bit busy here lately. We had Lacey Sat. took her to the fair. It was her first time, she had a blast.
I am happy to read that everyone is doing good.
Well, ya'll have a good evening, catch ya later.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR folks

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang.

BB back at it today.
BB2 moving pulls major vacuum Roll Eyes

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post