DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! I hope Mouse doesn't get a hole in the bottom of the boat!! Hope you're just having a grand ole time, buddy!!! LOL censored

Hoping the rain stays away this weekend! Better start doing my rain dance now!! Everyone can join in whenever they feel like it!! Don't know if it's going to be pretty though!!!

Morning Floyd!!

Go Madi bring home that Wally!!

Nikki is doing okay. Karen is just frastrated! Don't blame her! Like she said, one step forward, two steps back!! That's what cancer does! It really sucks!!! censored But, God is walking along them and Nikki will be home soon!! Just gotta hold on to that!!

Have a real fine day! Don't work to hard! Take a walk and stop and smell the flowers!! Laughing

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mouse, hope you took some corks with you just in case you spring a leak! In the boat that is!
D'backs have won 5 in a row and are on a roll! Now we gotta vote Mark Reynolds on the All Star team before 1 p.m. our time today! You all can help by voting him on as he is the one who has put the "win" inspiration back into the Diamondbacks! Gonna be hotter than hadies again today so gonna kick back and write some nasty letters to a few folks who have aggravated me the past few days! You all have gooden, a big ol' gooden'! Eyes Banging Head Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Busy day. Mike, you sure there wasn't anything else in that coffee?? Big Grin Tongue

Mouse, if you absolutely have to, maybe drop a line in the water off of that boat, and see if you catch a good fish, especially one that's good eatin'.

Guy, how is AZ so hot, when Reynolds is doing his best to fan y'all off, he strikes out so much???

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
He strikes out a lot but hits a bunch of home runs at the right time too! You can't hit the ball if you don't swing the bat! We might been able to get him in if it wasn't for all the unemployed in Philadephia setting around plugging in votes for a Phillie! I'm an old Richie Ashburn fan but never heard of the guy they voted in! Eyes Banging Head Hum Wink Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Guy M. Price,

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR lets go racing Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sngRACER>
posted
Good morning everybody...

Does anybody else have crazy dreams, because every night my are pretty intense, mostly good though Razz

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'll!

Gonna get the race truck loaded up today give the garage a good cleaning while I got the junk out. The floors taken a beating with all the work I been doing on the truck.
Took it out on the street, drove around a bit, let go of the steering wheel and it didn't make any wrong moves. Seems I got everything back on straight. Stopped in front of my neighbors house, he wasn't home, tickled the throttle a little then quickly put it in the garage. Went out to the streeet and the stripes are dead even as far as they went. So it looks like she's good to go for tomorrow. Everythings good except it's going to be a hot one.
Everybody have a gooden and prayers for Nikki.
Car

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Not sure what we're going to do today. I'm sure it will have something to do with sun, water and mojitos.
This is one time that i'm not ready for it to be Friday. That means tommorrow we go home, and i'm not ready to go back to Oklahoma just yet.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning!! Oh, Mouse, I feel for ya!! NOT!! Time to go home!! Rolling

Getting caught up finally! I think I will take this weekend off and spend it with my sister. She went to doctors and she ordered more tests for her. I really hate holding my breath! Can't they find out things faster?? Anywho, one day at a time!!

The carepages are down right now for maintenance. So I will update as soon as I can!

Have a great weekend, go racing, win some money!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Christine!!!!!! Your anti rain dance ain't working, judging by the forecast for tomorrow! Mad censored

Guy, Victorino from the Phillies is solid, the 4th Hawaiian to make the All Stars. But I would have voted for Sandoval from SF. He's hitting .328, 13hr, 50rbi. Good young player.

Welcome Steve G! Are those dreams like sneeze, only better?? Laughing

Mouse, I know that feeling. But, you have another day to play with. Carpe diem!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody,looks a little damp around here today,and my garden says thanks...........
Mouse remember,they'res no place like home,except maybe Fla. Big Grin.......................sngRacers just don't eat no watermelon before going to bed,or you will dream some wild dreams,I mean krazy........................................

Chuck you caught me, Eyes Busted I put a extra spoon of sugar in my coffee yesternight.......... Hum Laughing No No.........................

Well ya'll have a gooden,turn on them W's ifn you race and mainly have fun and prove the world wrong,losing ain't so bad as long as you have fun doing it..............................

Ma B we'll be praying for your Sister,waiting is the hardest part,and still praying for Nikki girl,and Carey is home and still doing fine,thanks for the prayers they do work,how do I know cause I believe.........................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Came up with an idea how to raise funds for my entry fee next week but it will probably go over like a lead balloon! Was thinkin' of havin' a Saturday and Sunday "Sidwalk Egg Fry"!
Since our temperatures this weekend are supposed to get up between 116-118, was thinkin' about havin' it out in front of my house and chargin' a $2 entry fee. Half the money goes into the purse and half into my entry fee fund! The one that gets an egg to fry quickest on my sidewalk gets all the purse money! All eggs are to be cooked "sunnyside up" and broken yolks are disqualified and must be cleaned up by egg owner! I need a few judges though and was thinkin' Hawks could bring biscuits and gravy and do the judgin' (liability insurance not included) and salt and pepper options available! We'll also Tabasco available to spice up the eggs! Anyone else wanta participate or be a judge? Line up to the left please! Eyes Hum Wink Big Grin Rolling Cool

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My stomach is hurting!! I'll think I'll pass on this one!! Tongue

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
We just found out that my father in law has put ownership of this condo in me and my wifes name. We are now the proud owners of this place in Cape Coral. Now all i got to do is figure out how to stay down here and not have to go back to Oklahoma. I gotta get my S10 down here now. Immakolee is only about 30 minutes away from here. Gotta lot of thinking to do now. Surely someone has something they need welded up down here, since that is what i do.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Sounds to me like Mouse fell into a pile for Florida cow manure and comes out smellin' like a rose again! Must be nice! Wanta trade that condo for some ocean front property in Arizona? Eyes Wink Wink Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to go play in the heatout at Fontucky today for the Summit makeup race.We'll see how long I last.
Prayers for Nikki.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Rooster and DRR folks,Rooster did ya'll get any storms in welcome last night,we had a good one last night,I quess I can call a storm a good one,it had rain in it anyway,and my garden says thanks..............Rooster you racing at the Farm today..................I want to but still having issues with this camaro,going to throw a few things at her this morning so we will see......................

Mouse that sounds cool,the part about the condo,not the cow manure,Guy was talking about........ Big Grin..............Good Luck with all that,I hope it works out for you............................

MsFurr called last night and left a message about the Jr.race at bristol,and that Madi had run 1st.rd. yesterday and won,they only ran one rd.yesterday,must be a pile of Jrs. there,more racing today,WTG Madi lay it on them today girl,ya'll have fun..............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and turn on some W's today and be safe and have fun..............see ya'll afterwhile...............................

Thinking and praying for Nikki...........................................

And Guy get them eggs a frying,I'm on my way with the biscuits and gravy,might be a little cold after the drive........... Tongue Big Grin.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

The heat at Fontucky wasn't too bad, 101, but it was enough to kick my butt. My new setup fot the rearend didn't work that well either. Now I spin the tires. 1st round I cut my best light of the day, .072 and the other guy goes .017. I broke out. Back to the drawing board. censored Car

Prayers to Nikki.