DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
SHIIIIIiIiI Floyd don't tell everybody I'm a softy,I'm a big guy,big guys can't be softy's Wink don't tell Mannie,he thinks I'm tough............. Eyes Tongue Big Grin...........................It's a job,but very rewarding helping these little animals that can't help themselves,and I love seeing my little boys (Mannie) face when were doing things like this,thats a reward in it's self................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Okay, Mike, I won't tell anybody, especially Guy Price. Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and all the rest of the gang. Cool

BB it's Monday and we start all over.

BB2 had fun at Indy, got to see alot of people, now I just need to remember how to drive the finish line Tongue

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile
Indy has got to be a BLAST Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Monday already. As bad as i don't want to do it, it's time to get ready for another work week.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,Glad to hear everyone so far has had a pretty good weekend,it got HOT around here the last few days and now Humdity,it's OK were above ground and thats a good thing,hope everyone had a fun weekend racing wherever you raced,and they seem to have been alot of racing going on this weekend.

Bunny report,they are doing fine eating everything we throw in there,so I believe were going to be OK,but still cautious.

Well you all (ya'll) have a gooden and see yall later on as the day progresses....................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning all. Hope ya'll had a nice weekend. Wife and I kept our grandson sat night for first time. What a pleasure Big Grin Big Grin . Did'nt think you could love anything more than our kids but in the last 8 months have found out different. Smile

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! What a nice weekend! Sunshine and smiles! Had a good weekend. Celebrated my son's 30th birthday! I'm old!LOL Cut my hair for Locks of Love in honor of Nikki, Sawyer and Alyssa! 14 inches shipped off to help a child going through chemo! Visited with Nikki Sunday morning and she is doing so well! God bless her! She is so strong! We had a girl chat and that was good for Nikki, Mom and myself! All in all a great weekend!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That's a great thing to do, locks of love...glad to hear Nikki is doing well...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good mornin drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all...

Got brother hitched this weekend. Boy, weddin's are a lot like WORK. They had em a good'n, tho. And how bout this weather??? -- Met some of the new inlaws (outlaws?) from the left coast. Show'd em some southern hospitality WinkSmile Cool

Lee - heard one fella say "mitey mitey pleasin...hicup" help

PS -- Y'all have a good'n!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I am not ready for it to be Monday. Good weekend, just wish I could have split myself in two to be in more than one place at once.

Christine, sorry I missed Joey's party. I was wondering if that was you donating to Locks of Love. That is awesome.

MTD, I'm not a daddy, but I am an uncle. I know how much I love my nieces and nephews, so I can only imagine how much parents and grandparents love their kids. It's good stuff.

I'm getting closer. Once I can hook up with my buddy and his degree wheel, I can finish assembly.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer,my Mom did the Locks of Love in honor of my Dad,who passed away Thanksgiving 08,my neice cuts hair for living,so she does alot of that,it was funny (for lack of a better word)my Mom has always worn her hair short,but when she decided to do this,naturally she let it grow,I don't remember how long it was,but it was something how long it grew,and I want to say you did a good thing doing this for that cause,my neice sent like 20 at one time she would save them up over a period,and good to hear Nikki doing good,Mannie and I include her as well as others,that we don't have their names,in our night prayers.

Lee you better be easy introducing them westerns to that good old Mt.Dew,next thing you know your Wh@!# front and back yard will be full of campers, Eyes Tongue Big Grin........Glad ya'll had fun at the wedding,Fun and weddings have never been in the same sentence for me........... Wink Hum..............

Chuck want be long,I Hum Wink Big Grin see burnouts in your future,MsFurr I quess you seen the bunny report,I pulled them grass this morning,came by 2hrs. later and they are dragging their water bottle across the wire cage like they were in jail and looking as if to say no more grass,we want the good stuff,fresh lettuce,but all the grass is gone,they are some eating little dudes........................... Wink Hum Big Grin....................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike and Ms Furr! It took 21 months I think, but I'm happy I could do something! You can feed those little guys some alfa. I would give that to our rabbits as a treat! They will just love you!

Chuck get that motor done! Car

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of KO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Big L:
Mornin Rooster and all the rest of the gang. Cool

BB it's Monday and we start all over.

BB2 had fun at Indy, got to see alot of people, now I just need to remember how to drive the finish line Tongue

Yo BB!

Posts: 312 | Location: . | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Krypto, sorry I forgot you guys Saturday evening Frown
BB I will get ya next time

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Sounds like MH would make a nice "down pillow", soft and fluffy! Chuck, a piece of advice, swap that Craftsman "distributor" for an MSD "distributor" before trying to fire the motor once you get it together! Mine should be ready to pickup on Friday. Was over there Friday and took big D-Wayne and his new pacemaker with me and the Dart Pro 1 CNC 227 heads look like they did when I got 'em 5 years ago except they are 68 cc now instead of 64 cc!
I needed to slow it down a little anyways! Now the valve train geometry will be right and I will probably be back pretty close to where I was before spending all that money! Sure hope I get my $250 bail out money from the Big O before Friday to help pay the bill! After this weekend I know what a "target" on a shooting range feels like! One racer on another web site has been "shooting" at me with words because I have been, in his words "bad mouthing" our local track for offering Team Summit points at a non-team function and pointing out how the track fails to communicate with its racers and doesn't view message boards like this to make his track a better and more pleasant place to race! I have always said: "A blind mule cannot plow a straight furrow!" And the same applies to those who ignore racer comments! Floyd, AZ Mike cleaned house over at Irwindale yesterday! Good thing I wasn't over there to totally confuse him! You all have a good week and in couple of days we will be "over the hump"! Eyes Tongue Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang Cool We made it through Monday Wink

BB just happy to be here Car

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post