DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Looks like we're going to the beach again today.
Chuck, those mojitos are the shiznit. I'm trying to have one for everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We are seriously considering the pro am on Aug 15th weekend (our 22nd anniversay also) at PRP, if we do we want to meet all you guys! & if you can find an oven, I'll whip up some southern style biscuits, just like Granny taught me! lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a plan! Carmen has an oven in the cafeteria! He'll let us use it or else!! Chuck knows what I mean!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ghost Rider
posted Hide Post
Thought I would post this a day early. Kinda neet.

How superstitious are you? This Wednesday is an historical event, a once EVER event, not once in a lifetime, this is a ONCE EVER event (not again for 1000 years!
Shortly after lunch time Wednesday afternoon, the following will occur:

12:34:56 7/8/9 (7th month, 8th day, 9th year of the millennium)

This is the time and date line up - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9!

Some would claim that the date should be 07/08/2009, but then these are the same people who bite the heads off chocolate Easter bunnies and squish "peeps" inside out between their fingers!

This occurs in the afternoon because "technically" the "12" of midnight is "00" followed by "1, etc..." until the clock reaches "12" at midday.

So beware if the ships land, the seas up-heave or you win the lottery!!

Randy Wahl
S/C 703

Posts: 850 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Great news Mike, glad to hear it!

Woo hoo, go Madi! Most of all, just go have fun, and love the racing, being at the track, with your friends and family. The wins will take care of themselves.

Michelle, if I'm in town, I'll definitely be at PRP that weekend. It depends on my buddies. Atco has a footbrake or no-box event that same weekend, and if there's a space on the trailer for me if they go, that may be where I am. Depends on how I'm driving the next month. Big Grin If I'm here, my buddy Scotty will be running QR, so I'll be cheering him on. And I do enjoy the Pro Ams. I love Stock and Super Stock. And yes, we can have a talk with Carmen on use of the oven.

Randy, I hope that means I win the Powerball.

Mouse, you're still making me thirsty.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Good to see you Randy and see you have beat the map folks in touting the new name for your community: "San Tan Village"! Trouble is that with temperatures headed toward 116 by Saturday it ain't gonna be "tan", it's gonna be "burnt"!
Mouse, wish Social Security would give us a "stimulus" and give us a vacation to somewhere to cool down! It has been downright scorching out here with no let up in sight. Might have to find some cool vest sleeves for next race on July 18 (at night thank goodness!)!
Might even need a "cool cap" to put under my helmet! Guess I'm gonna have to make a trip to Costco for another bag of those little white towels to throw in the cooler to wrap myself in at the track! Everyone else, keep your cool and don't run over or shoot anybody today! Hope this is the final MJ day we have to put up with for a while! I am tired of watchin' people die, so stop it! Eyes No No Banging Head Hum Wink Smile just do it Razz Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster! Mornin all Cool

BB H.U.M.P. day already Eek

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,looking good around here today.

Hope all ya'll have a great day and hope to see you all afterwhile..........................

Thinking and praying for Nikki..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
I'm not sure how much longer i can do this. I mean it's get up, go to pool or beach with wife and kids, drink mojitis, go to dinner, drink more mojitos, have play time with the wife, go to bed, get up and do it over again. I'm about worn out, but i'm going to keep trying.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning!
Well, goody goody for you Mouse!! Sorry to hear that you are having a boring time!!LOL

Friday is almost here!!

Nikki is doing well. Just have to get the GVHD under control! But, she will make it! Thanks for all the prayers!!

Have a great day! Have some ice-cream, it always makes you smile!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Mouse, you poor baby. Laughing Rolling

Prayers for Nikki still happening.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mouse, sorry to hear you have it so busy. Try to suffer through, willya? Big Grin

Christine, anti rain dance time! Mike, show her some moves! I want to race both days this weekend, no rainouts.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Got on the roof this mornin' to cut off the ends of some corrugated plastic sheets I screwed down over an opening in our entry way this morning at 7:30 a.m. and it was already 93 degrees! Had to wear glove--which I hate--to finish the job as the roof is getting to hot to touch! And it is gonna get worse before it gets better--116-117 this weekend! Got the job done so Mouse, you can go drink a lemonade for me but would rather it be a margarita! You all hang loose! I will be right here in my Lazy Boy! Eyes Banging Head censored Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks.
Guy, I think you have the right idea, lazy boy.
Man 118 degrees, thats gotta be hot. Heck its like 85 here. We do have a cool breeze blowin, though.
Went out and poured a handicapped ramp 23' x 6'-6" this morn. We were done by 12 noon. About time I got a break. Banging Head
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You guys have a great weekend...we're off to Bristol to see if Madi can get her a man named "Wally"!! Mom thinks the 5k savings bond would be a nice addition to her college fund too Wink

Sending our prayers to Nikki, Carey, and everyone else!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile

l

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, glad to have ya back opening the store Cool

BB mornin all Car lets get with it Sleep

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Thanks for the support. I think i can make it.
We're taking the boat out today, and doing more of the same.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Big L and Rooster,glad to have back too Rooster,I was thinking I might have to get up earlier to open up,when BB goes off racing,but now I can do my thing Sleep Sleep Big Grin............................

MsFurr I got to thinking last night,while I was out on the tractor working (yea working) the other day when you was talking about making biscuits at the Pitt. pro-am from your Granny's recipe,I didn't know her last name was Pillsbury, Eyes Tongue Big Grin..........my bad for not knowing these things............. Laughing Rolling Busted..................................................

Madi I made up a cheer for you and I was going to put it on here,but it's no fun without seeing it,so the next time I see you I will do it for you,but until then you give it to em at Bristol,and how ever it falls,you're a winner anyway way to Mannie and I,we love you,and ya'll be safe and have fun,oh and watch out for little brother,I bet he's acting like he's not paying attention to your racing ablitiy's,but he's taking notes,to use on the Jr.Dr.racers before long,go get'em Adian (spelled x)little man............ Car Car Big Grin.........................................

Hope ya'll have a great day and we'll see ya'll afterwhile......................................

Oh Ma B you don't want to see none of my moves for anti-rain dance this week as Chuck suggested,was doing the low 80 degree dance yesternight (Mannie talk)and while dipping down to the ground and busting a move,I split some'm in my rear(got the old Dana rear) got to check it out today,might be spider-gears,some'ms popping..... Eyes Hum..........but come to think of it that might have been the fried squash and cabbage I had for supper,I check it out and get back with ya'll............... No No Tongue Big Grin..................

Love ya Nikki girl and still praying............................................................

Dang that coffee was strong this moring and I only had one cup............ Busted Eyes Cool.........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post