DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
You know how the media is always getting there stories wrong. It was a white dolphin in a condo pool drinking mojitos.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Glad that is Mouse beside the pool and not me! If I got close to a pool I would probably drown!
How many 68 years old do you know that never learned to swim? See, I am a minority and it hasn't paid off yet! Obama only sent me $250, not $250,000 or $250,000,000! And now our Arizona governor is wanting to raise sales tax 1% and start using flat tax of 2.8% on income tax! Hope she stubs her toe going into the Special Session tomorrow and lands on the book of "Common Sense" before she enters the Capitol!
It's one thing to have stupid governor who now heads up Homeland Security but we now have a "stupider" governor thanks to Obama! Folks here aren't buying anything but necessities now
and the increase will mean more thievery so we have to "batten down the hatches"! Hope next week reveals some more positive news for a change! Why am I on a roll today? Gonna be 110 degrees (+) today and that makes everyone angry so I am gonna set in the house, recline and take a nap! You all have a big ol' gooden'! Eyes Wink Big Grin Sleep Razz Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
MH-1 Marty must really be pouring some mud this week,from early in the morning till late at night,must be to tried to type,man I know how that is,wait no I don't Wink Laughing I ain't
QUOTE]

Boy, let me tell ya what. Thursday we waited all day for a building inspector come and inspect my wall. Dude gets there at 4:10 pm, I called the concrete and put them on standby while he was there. Got the inspector sent on his way, called concrete, had them there at 5:30, dropped 46 yds in that wall by 7:30. I was madder than a hornet at the danged building dept. Oh well what do ya say?
Then Fri. we strip the forms and the danged boom truck dont want to cooperate, so we load the forms by hand, bout killed me. So needless to say Mike, I just been to tired to type. Sleep help

I hope you all had a great 4th and got plenty racing in.

Have a good Monday

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good to hear from you Marty,I figured you where laying it to it,and I know waiting on inspectors and such is very aggravating,and the long hours can wear you out,believe it or not I've had some of those days lately help a friend that is remodeling a building into his new body shop and we have worked the past 3 sat.in the heat in a metal building with a concrete floor,I've tore walls down with the tractor and used the cutting torch all day one day,so I understand to tried to type,well I don't know to say I hope it lets up,because we all know how work is these days,so you got to gettem while the gettings good,take it easy and see you later...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!!!! Monday is apon us again so it's time to get with it Sleep

BB have a good day Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll.
Its a bit wet around here today, so I think I'm going to sit today out. I aint gonna go get in the mud. I will do some maintenance work here on my truck and some tools.

How is Nikki doing? We are still praying for her and hope to hear good news.

Well, ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Monday Morning!! I hope everyone had a great 4th weekend! I worked around the house and finally got some things done!

Congratulations to my son, Joey who took Street on Saturday night!!

I hope alot more on here took home some money!!

Nikki is out of ICU, no breathing tube! I updated her progress on Bob's thread. Chuck updated also, due to the fact I was not near a computer! But, Nikki is tired and she is resting! What a fighter!!! Thanks for all the prayers!

Have a great day and don't work too hard!! Let's just go out and play!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning,DRR folks hope ya'll had a good weekend and had some fun doing whatever,we went out(Mannie and I)and seen the new kids Ice Age movie yesterday evening,it was great,we've watched the other two,maybe like a 100 times each,and then went and seen my little neice,she's been in the Hopitial since Wed. of last week with a infection,they have been giving her antibiotics threw a IV trying to get her temps down,said if they can keep it down through the night,they'll let her go home today,so ya'll keep her in your prayers........................................

Well take the day off Marty and rest alittle,and Ma,it's funny that last line about playing,we get to do that everyday and don't even think about it(Mannie and I)well ya'll have a Gooden and see ya'll afterwhile......................................

Still thinking and praying for Nikki................and Carey (my niece)......................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, sorry to hear about your niece. I will add Carey to my nightly prayers! Sending thoughts and prayers to Carey and family!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Ma B,it's unbelieveable how much sickness is around us,I did'nt mention this last week because the family down played it as nothing serious,but after talking it over with Carey's mom last night,it was pretty serious,they think it's coming from a bladder infection that never got completely well,this is my brothers little girl,she's 8 and her mom and my brother are divorced and the commuication is well you know,how it works,so I feel real bad for not knowing the seriousness of her stay in the hospitial,but we have been praying and seeing them prayers being answered..........Thanks for the prayers.....................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting ready to head over to Ft. Myers and check out the beaches there.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mouse, hope you don't run into any "sunnybeeches" while you are there! They can make your day miserable! It's gonna be up close to to 110 again today so I am gonna stay close to my Lazy Boy recliner! Supposed to be a dry heat but this is monsoon season--where dew point stays above 50 degrees continously--and that make it like miserable Florida weather!
Don't believe that B.S. that we always have a "dry heat" out here cause, at this time of the year, such doesn't apply! Just be glad when everyone on here gets over bein' sick so we can have a picnic with no ants, skeeters and plenty of fun! You all have a good week! Eyes Hum Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hope you all still have your fingers and toes if'n you were setting off any fireworks of your own.

Mouse, you're making me thirsty with the mojito talk.

Christine, I thought Joey and Barry were going to end up in the final, but Barry got an .015 package dropped on him. Good job to Joey.

Mike, keep us posted on Carey. I hope she's out of the hospital real quick and on the mend.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, its that time again Sleep get up and get with it.

BB happy Tuesday to ya'll

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sngRACER>
posted
what are you guys doing up at 4am in the morning?!?!?

I can barely get up at 5:45 Sleep

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Glories how ya'll was.........Big L and Rooster,ya'll don't mess around with the day,do ya...........sngRACER these guys open the doors on the Good Morning Thread every day,just about,glad you came by,have biscuit and a cup of MsFurr's coffee and sit awhile..............

Glad to report Carey got to go home yesterday,and seems to be doing well,they say she's to be closely watched and I say DUH HUh,so thanks for the prayers,and continue praying for her and family,lots of little problems,and so thankful for Nikki's progress and continuing praying..........................
Well ya'll have a gooden and the biscuits this morning are a little burnt on the bottom, not bad,but a little,so rake off what you don't want,plenty to go around,and where is MsFurr and that coffee,Mt.Park musta took it's toll, and they are having a mon.on tues. Wink Big Grin ,See ya'll afterwhile......................................................................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning! I really could go for some biscuits, coffee and some sugar!!

Great news Mike! Carey is home! Keep us informed!

Nikki is doing well. She is tired, but Karen is keeping her moving. I updated on Nikki's thread!

Hope everyone has a good day! Is it Friday yet??

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sneaking off to Mt Park was interesting to say the least for our family's first offical trip to the state of Kentucky!! lol The rain, 12 hrs drive, rescheduling for this weekend...not so good~~hot rod test session, spending alot of family bonding time, talking with our friends on the phone...priceless! Wink

Glad to hear both Carey & Nikki are doing well, there are some prayer warriors on here!
Congrats to you guys up north, looks like Pittsburgh may be on our Pro Am schedule afterall in August!
I heard Florida would never be the same again... Hum

Rick made the coffee so it's lukewarm, just throw it in the nooker for 45 sec's, it sure is good this am!

Heading to Bristol for Madi to run the Nhra conference finals this weekend at Bristol so send her some g'luck wishes!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Go get'em Madi! You can do it!!! You have a great cheerleaders on your side!!!

Does that mean you'll be coming up this way Ms. Furr?? If so, hope to meet you and your family!! Bring some biscuits!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"