DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sat.morning folks, Sidrick you tell Lee we're pulling for him.................. Praying...............................

Got enough rain that it filled Mannys catfish pond full and I've not even finished it yet, Manny says bring on the fish................... Double Thumbs up..............................

Ya'll all have a fine weekend................................. Wave...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear the surgery went well Sidrick, we hadn't seen anything about the accident until tonight...haven't talked to GB in a couple of weeks. Let us know if there is anything we can do...our thoughts and prayers are with you all!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning all, hope this morning finds you dry and able to do whatever it is that you may do for a living, cause around here it's wet enough and still raining that it'll be next week before we can do anything much so saving for a rainy day seems pretty smart about now, if you make money working in the woods, but it's all good................. Double Thumbs up................................

Sidrick hope Lee's doing good now I know the road to recovery is slow but you tell him to take it easy.............. Praying.......................................

Well got to get breakfast fixed and ready for the folks that come through and hang out at the mini-Winnie diner this morning lots of folks I know work outside to make their living so some down time again this week, but HEY that's why our dinning room floor is still dirt you never worry about muddy boots.............. Hum Tongue.....................just get a rake and smooth it all up every now and then and wow when did you put the new floor in Mike, only one problem some of my customers think I making to much money when I get the floor looking to good, so I never try to over do things, Wink No No..............well enough about the business got to after it and I hope ya'lls day is as mudless as possible, me I'm going to enjoy the mud as much as possible............... rainy hug Double Thumbs up...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again. Getting some rain up this way too. Lee did post on his FB, so that was good to see. Hopefully he mends up quick.

I lost first round, running my buddy's new Ram. Stupid drive by wire stuff... hit my spot on the tree, heard my foot hit the floor, the truck sat there, then took off. I was a duck. That's ok though. Woke up Sunday to the news that one of our Bike racers was killed late Saturday night, in an accident. Adam was only 30. Praying Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
Lee took some steps around his room Sunday afternoon with some assistance. I think he had a rough Monday. All in all he is progressing. I am just so thankful that he is still here! Thanks for the kind words.

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Sidrick good to hear Lee's making progress I'm sure from what he's been through they will be some rough days but we will be praying for him............. Praying.......................

Chuck sorry to hear about the death of the young guy, sometimes it's hard to understand it all, we'll keep his family and friends in our prayers............... Praying.............................

And I hope Ken is ok I like hearing from him every few days prayers also for Ken, and all our MIA's, Seen Floyd on the board once in a while, and hope he's doing good............... hug................................

Report on baby Olive or as big Sis Midoria likes to call her OZ Midoria is 2yrs old now and names everything what she wants too...................... Angel..................................

And Manny's off to summer school during the day and to bible school during the evenings, really proud of him they was a time not to long ago he wouldn't talk about either one, so real proud of him.................... hug...................

Ya'll have a wonderful day me I'm going at it a minute at a time..................... Praying Double Thumbs up........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Starting out a little rainy, hoping it clears up like it's supposed to. Pirates #1 pick from a couple years ago, Gerrit Cole, is making his big league debut tonight. Need to keep pace with the Cards and Reds.

Sidrick, real glad to hear Lee is progressing. Remind him to listen to the docs and nurses, and he'll do fine.

Mouse, are we going to see the S10 on Discovery's Street Outlaws? Man, I hope not. I don't like street racing, and this looks like a bunch of Pinks made up drama.

Thanks Mike. I didn't know Adam much at all, but he always had a smile when I saw him. Rough part is, he leaves 3 little ones behind. The viewing is today, and some of the guys are doing a memorial ride to the funeral home.

Good to hear about baby Olive, and Manny taking to summer and bible schools. How are mom and your aunts?

You all have a good day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning all, Chuck Moms moving kinda slow since the heat and humidity has hit and don't want to wear her oxy.but has too right now, and the Aunts are doing fair over all, but Aunt Ollies daughter Linda that I requested prayer for before passed away a couple of weeks ago so pretty sad around her house right now, thanks for asking................... Praying......................

Looks like it's going to be a hot one in the woods today hope everyone stays safe with all the summer storms that they say are coming thru today and tomorrow, they are talking high winds...................... Praying.......................

On a sad note my friend Mike Hutchens who is like my brother, mom passed away yesterday just before 8pm she hung in there for lots of years after having a aneurism (SP)and Mike has ask me to speak at her funeral Friday and am very honored that he has, so be in prayer for his family they are good people.................. hug Praying...................................

Alright hope ya'lls day is outstanding and stay safe...................... Double Thumbs up......................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Calm right now, but that is a serious line of storms. I never heard of a dereycho or whatever they called them on the news, until today. I just hope everyone stays safe.

Glad mom and the aunts are doing ok. Really sorry to hear about Linda, and really sorry to hear about Mary. Prayers going out to both families.

You all have a great day!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Well, good afternoon everyone.

I see there is some sad news on here. So sorry for the lose of loved ones. These are always trying times, but hopefully we can all find the strength to get through it.

Haven't been on here for awhile. Shortly after my last post, we discovered that we had to pack up and move. So, we spent the entire week doing so. Immediately after, we drove up to San Antonio for a race, and to pick up our Red headed Daughter at the airport, and spend the week with her. Had lots of fun, ate out way too often, and slept way to little. ShannaOn (the red) wanted to make a few passes in the race car. She way over thought the whole thing, and wound up just driving the car around the pit area a few times. She managed to conjored up just about everything that could possibly go wrong, and almost gave herself into a nervous break down.

Had a couple appointments at the VA in the middle of the week. A little bit of confusion, but it got worked out quickly.

Put ShannOn on the plane late Sunday. Never got out of my jammies on Monday. Had a few appointments at the VA on Tuesday, and drove back down here afterwards.

While in San Antonio, we decided to move up there full time. We looked a lot and finally found a nice park to move to. A bit expensive, but a lot cheaper than paying for two parks, plus the travel expenses of going back and forth.

So, I've started the process of getting everything moved. We have to move all the "stuff" up to San Antonio on the 16th. Then get the travel trailer ready to put into storage on the 17th. I have my bladder surgery (TURBT) on the 18th. Move the TT on the 19th, have a colonoscopy on the 20th, then back down here to get the fifth wheel and move it to San Antonio around the 23rd. Then we have to move the motor home and race trailer as soon as we get the 5th wheel settled in. I go back on the chemo the 3rd of July, and just because I pissed someone off a long time ago, our younger Daughter is coming to visit on the fifth. They are staying for 3, maybe 4 days, and then, I am taking a week off, and staying in my jammies the whole time.

Other than that, things are going well. I could use some sleep, but then again, I could use some money too, and we all know that ain't gonna happen.

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning, Ken I'm tuckered out just listening to that list of too do orders, you are one tough dude pal........... Wink..............
Be careful doing all that moving and rest a little along the way................ Double Thumbs up.........................

Chuck I would have texted you back yesterday but I forgot how to put the space in between the words so I sent you a pm this morning, sorry but my brain got fried yesterday when it hit 90some yesterday about 4pm and stayed there till 8pm man I'm still hot.............. Ice Cream...............................

Well off to try and haul some logs man the steam is rising and they say lots of storms today so be safe to all and prayers out to everyone....................... Praying hug Wave..........................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Wow, that was some rain last night. Big light show to go with it. I didn't check my basement this morning, and I'm wondering if when I go home, the spiders will have made an ark. Good to see Scott Lemen made it through his emergency appendectomy. And my Bucs beat the Giants again. 4th best record in MLB, but 3rd place in the division. I just hope they keep playing this well.

Ken, I thought you weren't supposed to work that hard in retirement? I hope the move to San Antonio is a good one for you both. Glad to hear you had a good time with ShannaOn... too bad she outthunk herself with the race car.

Mike, thanks for the message. How is Marty? Haven't seen him around in a while. Make sure you're getting plenty of refreshing H2O in that heat.

Michelle, go get 'em in Bristol!!

Happy birthday to Christine's youngest, Mark Jr.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,great morning here nice and cool early this morning and supposed to be in the low 80's today, talk about hauling some logs today................wooooohoooooo.............. Double Thumbs up.............................

Chuck I've not heard from Marty in a while, maybe before long he will stop by and say howdy....................... Wave..................................

Got to say last evening when Manny came in and told me about accepting Christ as his Savior, my heart jumped for joy, I knew in time when he was ready he'd do the right thing, and I always hoped he would make this decision on his on terms and not feel pressure from me or his Mom, and that's exactly how it happened for him at bible school last evening,Hope was helping clean up in the fellowship hall and I was off hauling logs till late, and he went to the alter by himself and prayed and made that choice on his on, and to me that's exactly how it should be done................... hug Praying..............................................

Well prayers sent out to all who are in need of them, and remember me in prayer as I share in the funeral of my friend Mike Hutchens Mom, it is a celabration of her life and she may have had some health issues here on this earth but I know without a doubt she handled them bout as good as one could have handled them and lead a unbelieveable inspiring life, so RIP Mary Hutchens....................... hug Angel................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all! Hope you're all off to a good start to your weekend. Turned out to be a real nice day here, tomorrow is supposed to be the same. My piston made it to Smitty, so hopefully I'll be picking the engine up real soon.

Mike, I sure hope Marty and his family a re doing well. I am real happy for Manny, man, he is growing up fast! I'm with you, real personal decision, and you know Manny will never walk alone now. I hope everything went well today.

Friend of mine got real good news. She has a tumor that she was waiting and waiting on the results, finally got them this morning, benign. I can't imagine the thoughts that went through her mind.

Good luck in Bristol this weekend Michelle! Pulling for you, and my locals, Mia, Tony, and Tom.

Ice cream time!! Ice Cream hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, suns a shining and I woke up this morning with the option to sleep late or get back on the mower and mow some more, well lets lay this out as uncomplicated as possible, mowing the grass will be there afterwhile after I sleep a little longer, hey that's reason enough to lay back down a little while....................... Double Thumbs up.........................

Man I'm easy, ya'll have a great day......................... Wave.....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Sittin here listening to the audiocast for Bristol. Michelle got by 1st rd S/C, coming up shortly in S/G. Got my fingers and toes crossed. Good luck, Michelle!
Car Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Awe shucks! She went red in the Camaro. Okay, now concentrate on S/C.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. Thinkin about my dad who's been gone for almost 25 years.
Miss you, Dad.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, Floyd Happy Fathers day to you too, being a Dad is great, and I too miss my Dad greatly he'll be gone 5yrs. this Thanksgiving, he was a outstanding Father and friend, worked with him every day really left a wHole when he passed God Bless all the Dads out there on this day....................... hug Angel Wave........................................

Well hope ya'lls day is good me I'm going to do what I can to not do more than I can today................. Confused help Double Thumbs up.................................................................