DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well now Chuck thats a sammich,ifn I'd ever took a bite of one.... Eyes.....The way I see MsFurr is you'd have to back up and take a running go at that sammich,and you know I'm just the guy to give her a try,and you are dead-on with a 0,Chuck life is good.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Headed out the door, on our way to the airport.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Mouse have a gooden,and keep the sand out,well you know...... Big Grin.........

Going to be a beautiful day around here warm and dry,but it is summer,well ya'll all have a wonderful and fun weekend and day,oh yea and have a GOODEN,and see ya'll afterwhile.................

ALWAYS THINKING AND PRAYING FOR NIKKI.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Here's something to get you going !
If you liked Toto's Africa, you'll love this version. Note not a single instrument used....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjbpwlqp5Qw

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12174 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hoping the rain gets out of here for racing tomorrow.

Primanti's sammiches are big'uns. You grip it real good and try to mash it down a little. The look on first timers faces when it comes out is always good for a laugh. I may have to go get me one for lunch today.

Hoping you all have a great weekend! Leave the fireworks to the professionals... do you really want to trust your fingers, ear, eyes, etc, to some cheap chinesium stuff with zero quality control?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
All my trim is now painted! In 100+ degree tempertures! I'm not only stupid, I'm crazy! Now, it's back to the race car! Gonna re-set the timing to 34 degrees this morning in hopes it will bring my EGT's down when I race again on the 18th. Will get that done, the up on the roof to measure an opening we have over our entry way and am thinkin' about coverin' it with corregated plastic sheets to keep monsoon dust and rain off front door! Time will tell if I get that done or not! You all have a "bang-up" 4th and hope Nikki get's to see some fireworks out her widow! Eyes Tongue Wink Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!!!! Happy 4th of July to ya'll Cool

BB been working on the new house and slowly moving in since Wednesday evening Sleep

BB2 be ready to go back to work to rest Big Grin

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
happy 4th Big L Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornim, Y'all!

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning and happy 4th everybody.
Made it down here to Cape Coral without any problems.
Y'all be safe and have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Ya'll,Big L moving pulls vaccum,and I'm with you working is easier..... Wink.........
Happy 4th guys and gals,can't believe how cool it has got around here last night and this morning,not complaining,just great I needed a break from the heat...................

Glad you got to Fla.safe and sound Mouse hope ya'll have fun,and hope all ya'll that get to race have fun and see alot of W's today,as for me was going to go somewhere today,but found a problem last night while going over the car,with the timing moving around and found the problem in the cam,this car has a gear drive (not my choice) but anyway got to get that staighted out,thats probably where my inconsistantancy has been the last few times I ran it.......................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and hope to see ya'll afterwhile.....................................

Always Thinking and praying for Nikki...........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Mike, get rid of the gear drive. You can't beat a chain. Is that a joke?
I took my rear suspension all apart last weekend , moved it up to the top hole, changed the pinion angle, checked the wheelbase and it was off 1/2" L to R. Took it back apart yesterday , got it squared away, now just cinch everything back up and hopefull it's right.
I'm getting to old to be crawling around on a creeper. Next time I take it to somebody and have them do it. Car

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
10-4 on getting to old,with the messed up bones I have ifn I get down,I can't get up,and I'm just driving this car for a friend and trying to get it staighten out,so the gear drive is coming out and a chain is going back in,never did like them gear drives,anyways hope what you did staighten's the truck out for you,and maybe I get this thing staighten out,and I can get to work on my truck,I can't believe how fast the season is going by..............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Got the timin' retarded 2 degrees on the car yesterday (did I say that already?--Slept last night) and went and got some sheets to put on opening on roof so it won't rain on the front door--if it ever does rain--before it gets too hot to get up there today. Thinkin' maybe the biggest fireworks around here today maybe when I fall off the roof! You all have a "bang up" 4th and eat a hot dog for me, no mustard please! Eyes Tongue Sleep Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Any good news on Nikki?
Happy 5th of July.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,hope no news is good news on Nikki,still saying prayers......................

Hope everybodies had a fun and safe weekend,and got to see some W's,well ya'll have a Gooden and see ya'll afterwhile......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting ready to go layout by the pool.
I wonder what the poor folks are doing today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Rub it in Mouse,it'll be our turn before long.................................... Tongue Big Grin...................................Have fun now ya hear.................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I saw on the news that a white whale was spotted by a motel pool in Cape Coral. That wouldn't be Mouse now would it? Rolling