DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Mike;

No way did I think you were whinning or feeling sorry for yourself. Just trying to offer some insight from my own "bad" times.

I know how it is. Sometimes, things just pile up and I can't see how I will ever get through the day. Most of the time, I do. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good, but I do survive.

I have it pretty easy now. I just need to take care of me and Ol' what's her name, and she is pretty much low maintenance.

I don't know if I would have the where-with-all to care for parents, kids, or even Peg if she needs full time attention.

So don't ever worry that you are whinning/feeling sorry. What ever happens, ya gotta deal with it how you know and hope for the best.

OK, now I gotta work up some enery so that I can take a nap

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ken for the encouragment I do believe you have talked me into taking that nap I have been trying to take for 4hrs. and the ph. keeps ringing,don't want to cut it off affraid Mom mite need something from the hosp.but when it rings it's been something else all day........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks.............. Wave........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,beautiful day here in Cana,Moms still in hosp.she has a bacteria in her blood stream so she's pretty sick right now,hoping they can get to the bottom of this today and get her on the mend.............. Praying.................................

Hope ya'lls day is fine see ya'll later......................... Wave....................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Mike so sorry to hear about Mom. I am keeping you and Mom in my prayers daily. Go fishing with Manny tonight, that should put a smile on your face.

Okay so that big fire that is threatening Yosemite is about 50 miles from hear as the crow flies. No chance it will ever get to us thank god, but from my house you can see this huge thunderhead that is actually the smoke from the fire. Fortunately for us the wind is blowing to the east so the smoke is going away from us, otherwise it would be really bad around here. Please keep the firefighters and the people affected by this in your prayers. There is no word on when they will have it contained and as of last night it had burned an area the size of Chicago. One of the worst fires in the history of California.

Congratulations to our girl Michelle for the win in Super Street at Beech Bend. What a great job and another Wally. You go girl.

Well you all have a great day. Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,prayers sent you alls way Susie that fire looks rough and I hope it stays away from ya'll..................... Praying..............................

Off to see Mom shes still pretty sick they working on all the problems but progress is slow..................... hug Praying...................................

Ya'll have a great day see ya'll afterwhile...................................... Wave..........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang...life is good, thanks so much Susie. Madi was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society, lighting her candle last night so we are such proud parents.

Prayers that the fire stays away and is under control really soon Susie, and prayers for Mom Hawks that God will give her peace, comfort and healing.

Missing my DRR family...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back at it again.

Ken, I'm with you. I know everything is relative, but sometimes perspective needs thrust upon some people, who misunderstand inconvenience for real problems.

Mike, I don't think you were whining either, or being one of those people who needs persepctive. I feel bad your brothers and sisters aren't being that helpful. For Aunt Honey, my dad and aunts always grouped together, to talk over options and make a decision. I hope the docs are taking good care of mom, and find out what's going on. I'll try to get the pics posted of Manny. I still have a couple months in my camera I need to download. Big Grin

Susie, every time I see fires out in CA, I worry if they're near you. Those are scary. I wish we could send some wet weather out to you to keep the dryness down, and help control the blaze.

Michelle, woo hoo for Madi! Great stuff! And oh yeah, adding a Wally to the collection, sweet! Big Grin I wish you and Mia could have had a race, but maybe you're saving that luck for Zmax. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Up 'n at 'em! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,another great day in Cana,kinda humid but hey it's still Aug.maybe the cool nights will come back in awhile............................. Double Thumbs up.....................................

Thanks to all you folks for the prayers for Mom and me it's really tough to see your mom hurting from the sickness that seems to keep taking her away from us all the time but the hurt the family causes by not coming around really is a bad hurt,and then that affects me and well you know,but thanks for the prayers she's actually improving on the blood issues and the infections but now the anibotic is causing her lots of problems so hopefully they'll get her straightened out before sending her home...................... hug Praying.......................................

Ya'll have a fine day and we'll see ya'll after while....................... Wave...............................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,ya'll have a nice day I'm back off to the hosp.to care for mom and check on her well being................... Praying hug Wave...............................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Man, parts of my county and the one next to mine took some rain yesterday, 3 inches in some places. One of the guys that races at PRP had 3 feet of water in his basement, wife's car almost totally submerged in the driveway. I hope his race car dries out and is ok after a fluids change. I just had a little bit of water in the laundry room, nothing too bad.

Mike, I hope mom is feeling better. Prayers that your siblings come around and think outside of themselves.

Good win for the Pirates last night, hope they get another tonight. BIG series this weekend with the Cardinals!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!! TGIF!! I hope you all have a great holiday weekend, a little racing, a little US Nationals, a little cookin' out, or in. Big Grin You all have a great weekend! And don't forget the ice cream!
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,had a emergency with mom at the hosp.about 6am this morning just got in and need a nap she's ok now but had a scare with some meds. that didn't react good........................ Praying..........................

Hope you all have a good long weekend......................... Double Thumbs up..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Folks.................... Wave............................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...happy labor day!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,moms still in hosp.don't know when she mite get to come home now I have the flu bug,it never seems to end..................... Banging Head...........................................
Life everyday everyway................... Double Thumbs up................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,good day to everyone and try the new Breyers ice cream crème sicle blast,orange serbert n cremey van.just like the ones I used to get at the local store on the road to the house,wooooohoooo............... Double Thumbs up....................................

Moms still in hosp.but improving some,just say a prayer................ Praying.............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking like a beauty of a week here, in the home of the 1st place Pittsburgh Pirates. Big Grin Lazy weekend for me after snoozing second round Saturday. I slept in, watched qualifying from Indy on tv, and the YB Nationals on the pc Sunday, and sometimes the tv and pc watched me. It was a rough day. Big Grin Laundry and watching Indy yesterday.

Had some sad news, my buddy John's grandmother passed away. She was 89, and as full of life as they come. She always treated me like family, and I consider that an honor. Godspeed, mum mum Betty.

Mike, good to hear mom is improving. Prayers for her to keep improving.

September is childhood cancer awareness month. Ashley went back to school today, and had a hard time. Karen gave her a guardian angel pin, and said Nikki is always with you, and they both cried. Man I hate cancer. In the US alone, there are over 35,000 children being treated for cancer right now.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good mornings guys.
It's Humpday!! Whoop Whooooop!
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post