DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everybody,beautiful morning here,sun a shinning,birds a sanging,SHUT-UP,J/K getting up tired,ain't good but here we go,hope all ya'll have a wonderful day and weekend,be safe and have fun................. Car Big Grin.....................
Thinking about Nikki,hope she has a great day.
Bunnies are still kicking,so I quess we must be doing something close to right,See Ya'll...........................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yea Mike i am going to ride my bike down one morning and spend a day with you maybe we could go and have breakfast you live in Cana right how far you live off of 52.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Junior that sounds great,I live 4 miles off 52 back in the country at the foot of the Fancy Gap Mt.give me a call one morning,we'll go to the local Hungry Farmer Rest. in downtown Cana,and I'll buy Breakfast,that would be great,just give me a call on my cell,336-429-0302 anytime,catch you later..............................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting ready to take the kids to school, then come back, and finish putting a few things back together on my truck, and see if i can get the new motor fired up.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Thunder and lightening this morning! Supposed to be 80 tomorrow! Woooo!! Have a great day!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mike, sounds like a great breakfas place, think they'll deliver to Pittsburgh? Big Grin

Guy, I think that is more than I ever wanted to know about wabbits. And I know I'm tired... I've got this wabbit version of the proctologist scene from "Fletch" playing in my head, and I'm cracking myself up.

Olds rods are a pain to get the caps loose from when they're torqued. The rubber hammer is my friend, except when it smashes my pinky. Just glad it wasn't a regular hammer. Pistons are ringed and all set to drop in tonight. Woo hoo!

Christine, it hailed here in town just after I got in the building. But the weather is looking good for this weekend's activities, both tomorrow Wink and Sunday. Thanks for the pic of the '69 H/O...

Nikki is doing well. I'll post up in Bob's thread.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Good morning people. Smile

We are headed toward Orlando area for Dinner Show tonight and whatever sweetheart wants to do tomorrow. Our 31st anniversary is next week so we celebrate now. Son made reservations and covered cost because "YOU GOT TO BE HERE NEXT WEEKEND! ITS A POINTS RACE!"

You all have a great weekend and be safe. Big Grin

Posts: 3087 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Chuck, my sister said it did hail on her way to work! Glad you liked the picture of the Hurst! Finally, she is all done!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Y'all,
Well, this is my first day off on my new abreviated work week. Gong to get a pre-op physical so I ca get that cataract surgery I need so I can see the tree a little better.
Is it as simple as everyone say's it is?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
In this day and age it is just great to see and hear folks, smile, laugh and say positive things
for a change. If you wanta see what a real "ruckus" is like, go on this local web site under Team Firebird and read some of the
BS that we have to contend with at our local track. Go here: h Smile just do it Coolttp://www.arizonaautoracing.com and it will make you even more thankful that you have dozens of race tracks that you can go to while we have just three here in Arizona! Even though it is a long ways off, it will open you eyes as to what "Thanksgiving" real means to folks like you! Gonna take my friend and crew chief Duane and and his new pacemaker on a ride over to check on my engine this morning. Have a good ol big un today! Eyes Big Grin I'm stupid

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
get up and git R done DRR folks Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,being real lazy this morning,worked hard the last couple days,so sleeping in felt good,hope everybody has a fun and safe weekend,me I'm going to rest and enjoy the freedoms that are free,doing nothing.
Thinking of Nikki........................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
The wife has a pretty full day planned for me. Hopefully i will have some time to work on the race truck.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Gonna be a nice day! Will go check out the garden and see if the squash is getting bigger!
Grandsons are here so will torture them a bit and at noon go to an Arizona Auto Racing luncheon to shoot the "sheet" with all the racers who didn't go race at the "dog and pony" show at Firebird! I know it won't be a Los Dos Molino's day but I think the cooler "coolos" have prevailed. Plans are for the engine to be ready the end of next week or the first of the following week with same but fixed crankshaft, new Callies Compstar rods, 4 new Ross pistons, Isky rollers lifter, new Isky springs, fresh valve job and corrected valve train geometery.
The heads will now be 68 cc instead of 64cc as they were originally and should slow me down just enough to keep me in the 10 second area consistently. You all have a good weekend don't forget to sex those bunnies Mike or you will soon be over run by "bunny fur"! Easy way to spot the males, is after sex, they are the one's laying on their back's with their legs pointing skyward! Wink Big Grin Eyes Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning you all Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn folks. Finally got to go racing yesterday. lost in the 4th round. But I had a good time. Car ran good as usual.
Mike, hows them bunnies doing?
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
I'm sure likin these 3 day weekends. Friday got a new fuel line made up, put on a new wazoo spacer that's supposed to be good for 8-10 hp, did a little yard work and still had time for a little nap. Yesterday went over to my son's, he made me a trick bracket to move the brake button, helped him put on the convertor and bolt up the trans for his car and then helped him put a chute mount on one his buddies cars. And I've still got today to do nothing.
Everybody have a good relaxin Sunday.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,Bunnies are doing great,just trying to get Mannie perpared for the turning loose day,and me too,kinda got used to the little guys,Marty glad to hear you got to go racing yesterday,my thru. and fri.work at Dads mkt.carried over to sat.so no racing for me this weekend.
Floyd sounds like you've got it figured out,hope everyone that got to race this weekend had good sucess and had fun,Big L and MsFurr and the rest of the gang,yall be careful traveling home and see yall in the morning,Ya'll have a gooden..................................................................Rooster you take it easy today working weekends stinks,but we do what we got to do..............................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Got to fire my motor up yesterday, and changed the break in oil. Today i'll set the timing and check the rockers.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, I was telling my daughter-in-law about your bunnies yesterday. She has been bottle feeding and raising 6 kittens for the last couple of weeks. The momma disappeared when they were only a couple of days old. She was impressed with what you are doing. She works part time for a vet. I told her you were just an old softy at heart. I rule