DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Off this mornin' to pick up grandaughter and her new pup and gonna surprise "grandma" with grandaughter's appearance at the airport! First, since grandaughter likes hot mescan food to, I am gonna take her to Los Dos Molinoa before we pick wife up at the airport at about 1:30 our time. House trim almost all painted, mescan boys oughta complete it today. Don't know how they handle those 106-110 degree days!
I ain't no spring chicken so about all I can handle is 4 hours or so. You all have a wonderful day and we, too, are thinkin' of Nikki! Get it on gurl! Best to you all! Wink Eyes Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!!! T.G.I.F. for me Cool

Thanks Chuck, wish I could have done better but I didn't have a clue my door car next to me could run 180mph Eek

BB have a great holiday weekend and be safe out there!

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang...so this is what it's like this time of day?!? Rick's heading to Asheville to let our other Uncle Mike (White) check out our tranny valve body on the dragster, doing some weird things lately...

hump day it is...get to it Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Make sure you check out the NBC link on the America's Got Talent topic...truly touching

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Wooooowhooo Madi!! Good for you!!

I posted updates on Nikki on the other message board. Nikki is still holding her own! That's our girl!!

America's got talent alright! Great for Kevin!

Mike--you come up this way, I will be glad to show you around!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Still a 5 day work week for me, so it's hump day.

Mike, we'll show you some good stuff around Pittsburgh... I wonder how you'd take to a Primanti's sandwich. Big Grin

BB, shoot, sorry, must have been on this run. I think this was round 1. I was hiding from the sun under the right lane bleachers and got this one.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, we'll have to show Mike my anti-raindance!! Rolling

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Laughing Rolling Laughing

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Momma Price made it home safely yesterday afternoon from Oklahoma! Said her arms was tired from "flappin" all the way from Dallas, just doing her part to keep the plane in the air! Was surprised when our grandaughter snuck up behind her at the airport with her new "pooch"! Glad to have her home *****in' at me as I can't hear all that well anyways but just the sound of a voice is good! Gotta take the grandaughter and "Monster" (pooch) home this morning and then the wife's aunt will be here this afternoon to spend a while with us. We have run a boardin' house ever since we moved back to AZ 30 years ago so ain't nothin' new to us! You all have a great "D.C." (Direct Center) day! It's all down hill now to the 4th of July! Just don't go blowin' any fingers off with those fireworks! Might need 'em to pick your nose! Eyes Tongue Banging Head No No Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good late Morning all,glad to hear Nikki is giving them trouble,that means she's got alot of fight in her,that is one tough gal,she's the kind of gal I hope Mannie can find when he grows up we all got to be tough and ready for the challenges ahead,and here I am playing match maker already......... Wink Smile..............

And Ma B and Chuck when ya'll ever get to see me,you'll know that I've tried about all the sandwiches that has ever been offered,never been shy about eating or dancing,ifn I had two good legs,I'd show ya'll a rain dance,from down south that'll make you grap for the umbellar and you stomach laughing... Laughing Rolling................and still pretty funny with two bad legs.... Eyes Tongue Big Grin..............can't wait to one day get to gather with ya'll folks.................................

WTG Madi girl you got you grove back,what I love about you is even when you're out of the grove you where still smiling and thats a true sign of a WINNER,why cause UNCLE MIKE SAID SO................ I rule Big Grin..................

Well all ya'll have a gooden and enjoy the freedoms that our brave soldiers have fought and died for on this great 4th of July holiday weekend,and God Bless them all and all of you,see ya'll afterwhile........................

And Michelle is right ya'll go over and check Kevin out,on Amer.got talent thread,he's got God given talent,he'll make you do a heart check,and test that lump in your throat,and Michelle you know how you can tell a good heart felt country singing fellar like Kevin appart from the others is when he sings out the corner of his mouth,does thet remind you of anybody you know.......... Wink Smile.......................

Always Thinking of Nikki........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mr Price, glad Mom made it home safe and sound and she got a big surpise! If I am ever down that way I'll be sure to stop by. Sounds like your home is cozy and relaxing! That's why people like to stay! Do they fall asleep there like they do at my house??

Mike get on up here!! LOL

Our Nikki sure is a fighter!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
If they can stand the heat, they fall asleep! We are native Arizonans and we like the heat, just ask Eathon! In the heat of the summer we set our thermostats around 82 and around 78 in the winter! You are most welcome anytime to stop and spend the night Ma Brewer! Maybe you can teach an old man some new racin't tricks!
Wink Big Grin Eyes Hum Smile just do it Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F. for me.
Tommorrow morning, we head out to Florida for vacation.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,beautiful day here on the Va. N.C. border,grass is green,birds are a sanging,grass ain't growing,so they ain't no mowing (no rain)can you say WOOHOO,I can,who knows I mite even get to race this weekend Eyes now that would be something foor sore......................

Well here's hoping Nikki had a good night,still praying...........................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and hope to see ya'll afterwhile.....................................

MH-1 Marty must really be pouring some mud this week,from early in the morning till late at night,must be to tried to type,man I know how that is,wait no I don't Wink Laughing I ain't never worked as hard as them boys work,I know because,I'm a good spectator................ Big Grin...........Just hope all is well..........................Mouse stay cool in Fla.and have fun.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I knew the way Kevin talked & moved his mouth reminded me of someone...must have something to do with making the singing sound so good Mike!

Have fun in sunny Fl Mouse!

Happy Birthday America!! You guys have a great holiday & be safe!

Thinking of Nikki...

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Oh, & Ma's house sounds like a place we'd love to visit too!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy 4th! Thank you to all our service men and women! A big wooooowhoooo to you!

Have a nice vacation Mouse!! Wish I was going! Tongue

welcomeEveryone is welcome at my home! The only thing is I won't wait on you, help yourself! It's quiet out where I live. You can sleep all day! Except Mason might want to sleep with you too! (My cat) Tongue

Okay everyone, I'm off tomorrow! So, go and a have lots of fun! Win some money and bragging rights! Just watch the fireworks and think of Niiki! She just loves fireworks and hot dogs. Just like me!! OOOO,ahhhhh, wow!!! Rolling

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Little cool and cloudy here today, but it's supposed to be spectacular weather for Saturday and racing.

Mike, I don't miss many sammiches either. Big Grin Up at the top of the link is what the Primanti's sandwiches look like.
http://www.primantibrothers.com/menu/

I'm a fan of the ragin' cajun chicken myself.

Happy vacation, Mouse!

I was thinking of Nikki at Norwalk Friday, and PRP Saturday, with the fireworks. So glad to hear good news. Plus, one of the couples from the track welcomed a baby girl, Abby, last night. There's a pic over in the tracks section, on the Pittsburgh Raceway thread. Life! Ain't it good?

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Looks good, but how do you even take a bite of that?!? lol

Absolutely Chuck, life is good Cool

FurrRacing.com