DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sending big prayers from Greensburg, PA! Get well soon!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Michero you got an email.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent from Cana Va. for Dwayne for a full recovery,May God Bless...........................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Good news! Duane has used another one of his "cat lives" and "dodged the bullet" again as they replaced his "Pinto" pacemaker with a "Cadillac" that actually works and is connected! I saw the pacemaker that was in him and there is a "scar" on it from where his chest hit the steering wheel when he got hit from behind on I-40 east of Santa Rosa, NM by a semi loaded with onions and it unplugged one of the leads of the pacemaker from his heart! The pacemaker was working within itself but was doing nothing for Duane! I am sure you folks prayer's had a lot to do with his successful surgery and I want to thank you for your support! Gotta feelin' that we will see a new man in D-Wayne in the future! Big Grin Eyes Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Now thats good news Guy,that deserves a WOO HOO..............Glad to hear Dwayne is doing good,and prayer does work........See ya in the morning................... Sleep.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Good news guy!

... just gettin in from the late shift, and it looks like I'm gonna be first GOOD MORNING post for today...

MH, keep them bunnies hoppin;; hard to argue with that progress...

I've got the coffee maker set on auto for everyone -- but someone else may need to cover the bread (biscuits/doughnuts/STICKYBUNNZ)... LeeRoy will hopefully be sleepin in, in the morning.... See y'all in the funny papers Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Lee, Rooster, Mike and the rest of the DDR guys and gals.

BB headin to Indy around noon today, good luck to all this weekend.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
thanks Big L but got to work ALL weekend Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all you good DRR folks. Guy glad to here everything went well for Dwayne. Now if we can just get your motor up and running Wink Maybe you should ask Dwayne's doctor if he works on small blocks Big Grin In early today, as I have to take the wife to Cincy,Oh today for her three month check up with her endocrynologist. Enjoy everyone Smile

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
T.G.I.F. at least for me it is.
MH, thanks for the welcome.
Guy, i'm glad to hear your friend is doing well.
I'm gonna grab me a biscuit and a cup of coffee, and head out the door.
See y'all later. Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Ya'll,got to get at it earlier than usal this morning,Lee,Big L,Rooster,mtd and Mouse ya'll guys sound ready to get her done this morning,well maybe not Lee,since he had to work the late shift,I'll leave some Biscuit on the table guys and gals as yall get the chance grab one or two,the fixings are in the frig.and the Bunny Report is good so far,the five are staying alive, (could'nt resist) anyway yall have a gooden,and as my Grandpa and Dad use to say YA'LL COME SEE US WHEN YOU CAN..................................................................P.S. All ya'll going off racing starting to day have fun,but most of all be safe....................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Mr Hawks

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Great news Mr. Price! I love hearing great news! Update on Nikki, she is doing well, however, she is having a little trouble with her eyes from the chemo, but she's strong and will get through this! Thanks for all your prayers!

Everyone have a good day! Stay safe and happy!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Guy, great news on Duane, I hope that gets him back at the track.

All y'all who are going racing, be safe and good luck. I'm hoping for next weekend for me.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Y'all,
Guy, that's good news.
Mike, pet those bunnies for me.
Nikki, hang in there.
Everybody else have a good weekend. It's my Friday too. I'm slowing down to a 4 day week. Going to taper off slowly so I don't have that great shock of not having anything to do when I finally pull the plug on being gainfully employed.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, bring those bunnies out here and I will judge them for you! My first year at 4-H Roundup at the University of Arizona I was on the Cochise County rabbit judging team, junior division. That was back in 1951 or 1952 as I recall. And I and senior division Cochise County representative were named "High Individuals" in rabbit judging at the event and our teams placed first. It seem the senior division rep and I were the only one's that noticed, in one class of female (does) rabbits, that there was a male (buck) rabbit in the class which automatically disqualifies the rabbit and he is placed at the bottom of the class. All other contestants placed the rabbit at the top of th class! So Mike, head this way with your rabbits and I will help teach you, if I can remember, how to tell a doe from a buck! Seems my dad said you take the first two fingers on your right hand, hold the tail up with your left hand and jab them toward the rabbit's rear end! If only one finger goes in it is a male and if two fingers go in it is a female! The "taint" on a rabbit is rather small so it is easy to tell! That's your sex education class for today! Class dismissed! You all go out and play! The rest of the day is "Recess"! Wink Big Grin Eyes Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Junior good to have in the Good Morning section,come on by and see us anytime,I've been gone all day working around Dads old business,trying to get it ready to sale,so just got home,not used to this much work,I need a day off, Big Grin Guy the bunnies are doing fine,don't think they could handle the trip,but they are doing good,all five are still kicking,so before you know it if we ain't careful,they will be 15 or 20,so sexing them little guy's will be important,anyhow ya'll have a good night,see yall in the morning.........................................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning DRR world. Another nice day on tap here. No racing this weekend though as family plans prevail censored Big Grin Have a good day and safe weekend for those that get to play Car Smile Good luck all

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post