DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got a little bit of rain over night and some cooler temps now. Might not be too bad out today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I worked from about 9 to 11:30 yesterday morning stripping paint off some house trim and plan on putting paint on it this morning if the heat don't kill me! At least it's in the shade, partially! It's almost 8 a.m. and it's already 93 degrees! Got to 109 yesterday and they are figuring on 108 today! Be glad when the wife comes home Tuesday as they tell me she is bringing some cooler temperatures from Okie country (Thanks, Mouse!) You all have a gooden!
I better get busy! Later, gater! Banging Head Tongue I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
It's only supposed to get to the low 90's here today. If it's really that hot down there Guy, why don't you go over to the Twisted Kilt for a cold beverage and some lunch. I've still got those pictures of the girls from last year on my cell phone. censored

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
What are you sayin' Floyd? You get joy out of hearin' about a an old grown man dying crying at the "Tilted Kilt"? Razz Eyes censored Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks.
I hope ya'll got plenty of win lights this weekend.
I went to MM sat it was rather warm, 90's, humidity hung about 25 - 30%. Car ran good, just the big dummy behind the wheel, needs to think before speaking.
Mike I did NOTHING today. Went to church, back home, sat in shade, bar-b-cued some ribs, ate napped, sat in shade a bit more............
Gotta get my rest, had to layoff 2 of my workers, now I'm gonna have to strap on the tool belt and get at it. I aint getting any younger either and them forms aint getting any lighter. Might have to go back to work for the other man, I hate that, been on my own since '93.

Well, ya'll have a good Sunday evening and a good Monday. And keep Nikki in our prayers.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!!! Happy Monday to everybody Eek

BB three day work week Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Monday again, at least i'm only working 4, 8 hr days this week because of the holiday. On Friday me and the family are headed to Cape Coral, Fl for a week. We're staying at one of my father in laws houses down there for vacation. I'm ready for it.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,Ya'll have a Gooden.........See ya'll afterwhile.........................

Thinking about and praying for Nikki.......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Well, thanks for being here!

Nikki is in the ICU and she is now intebated. She has to rest, but she's holding her own. She's talking to Karen by hand gestures and nodding her head! Bob and Karen are holding their own too! Nikki is one tough little lady! Keep praying! She needs this extra push to get her through! Thanks guys!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guy M. Price:
What are you sayin' Floyd? You get joy out of hearin' about a an old grown man dying crying at the "Tilted Kilt"? Razz Eyes censored Cool

Twisted, Tilted, whatever they call it. The beer is cold and the waitresses are cute. I don't remember what the food was like. welcome

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
More and stronger prayers for Nikki.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Their food is pretty good but I don't care for the girls in short skirts! Kinda like advertising a ***** house, doesn't get much attraction from a 68 year old with no prostate!
Kinda like sending a gunfighter to a gunfight with no ammo and a drooping barrel on the piston! Man I hope whatever Nikki is going through is good for her, not bad! Got more trim paintin' to finish before momma gets home tomorrow and before it gets too hot. Mike, slow down, you got all day to get things done! Wink Hum Smile just do it Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Awesome weekend! Norwalk on Friday, bright and early, saw the sportsman classes before the pro classes. I love that feeling of nitro cars jumbling your insides to jelly. Bulbed 3rd round Saturday, but Nick had an .016 package, so if I'm going to lose, that's what I want to lose against. Helped my buddies out yesterday, displaying for their sponsor at a big all day car cruise where the town shuts down its Main Street. I think I slept a few hours at some point this weekend.

Hoping and praying that the ventilator helps Nikki's body rest and repair. The good numbers are coming up, and test results are still good. I just can't even imagine what Karen and Bob are going through, let alone what Nikki is going through.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Sounds to me you had a fun and busy weekend Chuck,them NITRO FUMES make me cry,and I'm so happy to feel the rumble I shake all over,so I'm just a mess at a National Event....... Big Grin........

And Guy I got to slow down,I don't know whats got into me,I ain't worked this much since I was 49............ Wink Tongue Laughing ............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!!! Tuesday is here and that makes it hump day for me Cool

BB ya'll have a great day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Vacation time is getting closer.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,hope everybodies Monday was a good one,it was beautiful here,not to Hot just a great Summer day,and today looks to be the same........

Mouse hope you have a fun and restful vacation,and Big L hope you had fun at Norwalk,any day at the racetrack is better than a day at work..... Smile........

And last night Mannie and I was in the garden,working at 9:00PM and we got down on our knees and prayed together for Nikki,it was special being outside an all,still praying today for a good report.............God Bless Nikki and Family..............................

Well ya'll all have a gooden and see ya'll afterwhile......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning fine people! Rain here last night and today, but the Sun is out now!! So glad it's only a 4 day work week. I really need a little vacation!! Mixing up margaritas for Mom!! LOL

Thanks for praying for Nikki! She's doing well. I posted Karen's latest update on Bob's message! She's trying to pull the tube out!! She's getting better!

Busy here at work, still not quite caught up, but I will get there! Thank God all the moving is finally done. My two sons, my Mom and the last of my brother-in-laws things! Maybe I should move now!! LOL Have a swinging day! And say 'Hi' to someone you don't know!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang! I didn't realize how hard 3 races in one weekend would be!

A BIG congrats to our Madi Girl who got her groove back this weekend with a Runner up Sat and lost with 3 left on Sunday!! She also won the dash for cash, leaving the track with almost $200 in winnings! For me, seeing the sparkle back in her eyes, with that big grin was the best. She's had a tough year but kept a smile the whole way.
Mom made some laps & the Camaro worked awesome!

Our family prayed for Nikki together last night, always thinking of Nikki.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Woo hoo, way to go Madi!

More prayers for your friend, Floyd, hope Thursday goes well.

It sure was a fun weekend Mike. We got my buddy's girlfriend her first nitro tears on Robert Hight's warmup. She jumped every time the fuelers hit it, in the pits or in the stands. I'll have a pic for you later Mike, thought I had uploaded it, but I didn't. So here's BB in Friday morning's time shot:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post