DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Thanks Marty! Just had the one "hernia blowout" in 2007 and was in renal shutdown when they finally went in and removed 18" of intestines and 4" of colon and it only took 5 months to totally recover! Still have a hernia
in about the same spot but keep it bound up and don't try and lift too much and it doesn't bother me and like the doc said: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" To which I agreed! My iron level is staying up so that is indication the Chron's disease is still staying away! Good thing the wife can read better than me! I thought my appointment was at 1:30 this afternoon instead of 10:45 this morning. She alerted me of such about 10:25! Good thing I didn't have to go take a dump or I mighta been late! Was "dead-on" 10:45 when we walked in the office! Now, if I can hit dial like that when I get the motor back in the car and turn the light green I'll be in "hog heaven" again! Wink Eyes Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster! get up people.....lets get with it Big Grin

BB HUMP day Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
It's Humpday.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, humpday it is...last day of the week for us, heading to the Rock this evening, looks like a beautiful weekend!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Yall,Rooster ,Big L, Mouse and MsFurr good to see you all moving this morning,hope all ya'll and the rest of the good morning crowd have a good and fun day,and Ms Furr ya'll be careful headed to the rock,Bye now..............................Oh yea Mouse if we had'nt offically welcome you,well welcome and come by anytime and see us,oh and have a biscuit,I believe Lee is making them this morning............... Big Grin.......................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Madi & Adiayn said to tell Uncle Mike that was a good thing you are doing with the baby rabbits and of course, "can we have one?" I explained they were wild babies.

Here's one for everybody this morning...our 6 yr old lil Man made us go outside this morning as he was leaving with Rick to go to school for us to look at the beautiful clouds & explained to us how the sun came out from behind the clouds and made the birds sing for us!
Life is good Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning all,,, enjoy the day Smile just do it Smile just do it

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Out of the mouth of little ones,we all should listen more,JMO........NICE..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
morning drr ppl. have a nice hump day. Cool

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
absolutely we should...God gives us what we need to hear when we need it I think- one of my favorite parts of being a Mom is listening to them.

Here's hoping all the DRR morning crowd (we've gotta get a better name Big Grin) lights some lamps this weekend!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm feeling CRANK-y... but in a good way. My buddy Rich came over last night with the measuring tools, and the new main bearings (prepped by Smitty at M&J Proformance) are spot on for clearances. We checked the thrust too, that's good, and now my crank is in the block, and I can get rolling on assembly. Woo hoo!

That's some good stuff, hearing the kids say things like that. I'll stick with being the uncle though... you parents work too hard. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
G'mornin folks

You got it Mike... The wife has the day off from work, and had a bigole pan of buttermilk biscuits ready a while-ago. Help yourselves Wink

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning fine people! I thought it was Friday!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good deal Chuck...I've always enjoyed helping Rick when he puts them together, & firing it the 1st time is pretty cool too. and I guess that 1st pass is one of my most fav things to see what it's gonna do, heck I think I like it all! lol

It is Friday Ma, isn't it?

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Michero you are sooooooo lucky. Some of us have to work weekends now. And i Hate it soooo much. Good Luck and call me with any news.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You got it Tee, I'm sorry you're working weekends, but remember 'keep that focus' & good things will come...

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I need a little extra prayer from each of you today! My crew-chief, who just yesterday turned 66 and is John Wayne's illegitimate son, is going in the hospital today to get his pacemaker/defibulator replaced and to see what is going on behind the one that has been in there that has caused him tremendous pain and enlarged his left breast about four-fold! He is a lot like his dad, 6'4", 280 lbs. (because he hasn't been able to do anything he put on a lot of weight), big and burley and one great friend and big lover of drag racing. He wanted to be a part of the Price Racing Clan so badly that he bought me a golf cart for Christmas so that even if he felt bad he could go to the races and set in the golf cart in comfort and watch even though you knew he wanted to be out there at the waterbox guiding me in and taking track and tire temperatures. He is being treated as an "out-patient" but I have my doubts about them sending him home today. The doctor from the Arizona Heart Institute feels it will make a "new man" of him despite the 9 stents he has and the dozen or so heart attacks he has had over the years and survived! He's to check in at Gilbert Mercy out-patient at around 10 this morning and they will do the surgery around 1:30 I think it is! Sometime between now and then please say a little prayer for Duane (D-Wayne) Ratzlaff! Thank you all for your support! Have a nice and safe day all! Confused Eyes Hum not worthy Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
No Problem Guy

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You got it Guy, wishing Dwayne the best!

FurrRacing.com