DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.

Ken that is good news about your liver and lungs, but I am a bit concerned about the appendix thing. Sounds like you might have gotten a 2 for 1 deal at some point. When I had my daughter they did a C-section and the doctor asked me if I wanted them to take my appendix out while they had the opportunity. He said it wasn't really a necessary organ and me being the bargain hunter that I am said sure, just don't get carried away and take anything else. True story.

Mike I hope you get to the bottom of the blood sugar thing and feel better soon. How are Hope & Mom doing? Is Manny enjoying his summer?

Geeze Chuck sorry to hear about the drive shaft. I hope you are able to get the Olds back together soon and get out to the track.

Well our trip to Sonoma was not what we had hoped for. Eliminations started at 8 AM on Saturday morning and by 10 AM all of our friends were loaded on the trailers. Dennis had a brain **** and took about a bus length stripe and broke out, which is not like him at all. If anything he is known to tighten it up too much from time to time. He dialed the El Camino based on the 1st run he made Friday morning when the conditions were about the same but for whatever reason the truck picked up a ton. Oh well then our buddy Randy broke in the water box, Larry fell asleep at the light and was way late, I don't know what the heck Jerry did, but it was ugly all the way around. Decided not to stay until Sunday so we were packed up and heading home by 2 in the afternoon. Had fun but it would have been more fun if somebody would have made it to Sunday.

Well you all have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, sunshine again today hopefully in the woods tomorrow, man these two and three day work weeks are killing me, looks like I'm going to have to go to hauling junk again for a few days got plenty just saving it up for a rainy day, well it's here......................... rainy Double Thumbs up.........................................

Susie,Moms doing ok she just can't seem to get to the top of the hill anymore and I tell her it's ok not to worry that's what I'm here for to help her climb.................. hug.........................
And Hope seems to be getting a handle on her problems it's been tough this summer on her seems when she gets on these weight losing kicks her health goes down hill.................... Praying...................................

And Manny is having a pretty good summer all he wants to do is fish he has always loved fishing but since back in the early spring he's been eat up with fishing he goes to creek down below the house trout fishing everyday not much in the creek anymore but he'll manage catching a few small ones now and then and pond fishing for bass and catfish lord only know he'd drather do that than eat, so it's been a good summer so far,and he says he's going to play fall school football if it don't cut into his fishing............... Big Grin Double Thumbs up......................................

Ya'll have a wonderful day and hope ya'll get some smiles today their good for the soul....................... Praying hug Wave..........................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another gorgeous day here in Pittsburgh, high 70s, low humidity. Great day, let's play 2! Hey, the Bucs are, wish I could play hooky and go watch. Great win last night over the Cards, way to start the 5 game series.

Susie, it's frustrating for sure, but if that's my complaints, then I'm doing just fine. Smile Sorry to hear none of the crew made it to Sunday. I know that feeling too. IHRA runs round 1 of bracket finals on Saturday, the rest on Sunday.

Mike, glad to hear about Hope, and I hope mom takes the help. I'll try to remember to post the pics tonight. Y'all, the one pic is Manny holding up his catch, nice little bass (I'm guessing). Great stuff.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Yea Chuck it's a small bass in my cousins pond that was one of 4 he caught sunday evening he was happy as you can see, and the fun part is he's doing it all by himself I'm so happy he's found him something he can enjoy and is learning all about it on his on, with a little help from old dad but mostly learning on his on...................... hug Double Thumbs up.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Humpday. We're almost there.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, raining again rainy here in Cana no log hauling for a few more days when we get on the other side of this rain I'll probably be saying boys I wish it would rain I'm tried of this dust Hum....................cough cough I'm ready anytime now............................................ Double Thumbs up.......................................................

Hope you alls day is nice and whatever is thrown your way I hope it is just right............................. Praying Double Thumbs up...........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! And it's a great day, for my first place Pirates, after the doubleheader sweep of the Cardinals yesterday! Big Grin I just hope they keep playing good baseball, and stay in the hunt. You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. Absolutely incredible weather here in Northern Cali. About the only thing I will miss when I leave for Tennessee is this weather.

Congrats on your Pirates this year Chuck, they are looking really good. My poor Giants are really stinking up the show this year. Oh well looking forward to football season and my Niners.

You all have a safe & wonderful day.
Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, hope everything is going good, it's supposed to clear off in a while and be clear for a couple of days and then here comes the rain again................. rainy.....................

Well ya'll have a fine day and try some Lipton green tea citrus flovered, Manny and myself tried some and where really inspressed........................... Double Thumbs up.....................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
T.G.I.F. for me.
You guys talking about baseball, you should be a Marlins fan.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy start to the day, but that's ok. It's my Friday also. Family time next week, I'm off, woo hoo!

Mouse, I feel for you. I like the Fish, would have liked them more if they had traded Stanton to the Pirates. Big Grin I'm surprised Loria is still allowed in the state. He's made a mess of things.

Mike, I've tried some of the green teas, not too bad at all. Good change of pace.

Susie, at least the Giants have won 2 titles, and runnered up, since '02. Same for the Marlins, Mouse, with the 2 titles, and the club has only been around for 20 years. This team is bringing back memories of the '79 We Are Fam-A-Lee team... good pitching and defense, timely hitting, never give up attitude. I just hope they keep it up.

You all have a good day!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, it ain't raining and the suns a shining so all is pretty good here in Cana. Hauled a load of junk to Statesville this morning got back and it's time to mow some mow................... Double Thumbs up...............................

Hope you all have a fine weekend and Chuck hope you have fun with your family time, see ya'll after while.................... Praying Wave.....................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning, ya'll have a great day of racing and resting.................... Double Thumbs up.....................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Had to work yesterday, got a new project to do, so I didn't get any Friday naps in. I'll make up for it today. Hope Buddy doesn't have much planned, he might be disappointed.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Mike........and everyone else;

Well, today will be a day of resting and racing. Rest all day and go racing at 5:00 pm. Still be hot, but maybe we will get some cloud cover to cool it a little.

Speaking of that, we have put our car, trailer, and motorhome on the market. Don't figure it will sell real soon, but started the process. We are looking to get something a bit easier to do. Maybe a 10 or 11 second "street" car.

Between the heat, old age, and the chemo, it is getting more and more difficult to go racing at this level. We will still do it as long as my sorry butt can, or it sells, but looking forward to a little less effort on race day.

Oh, and Chuck; I finally took the cover off that battery charger we were talking about. For this one, white is Neg. BUT, it looks like I must have wired it that way a long time ago. Has the same connectors that I always use. Hmmm, go figure. but, at least I know.

After I finally picked up the correct glass for the car door, it was a breeze to install it. Probablly an hour total time, if you don't count all the time I wasted trying to install the wrong glass. That tells me that MB is getting about $500.00 an hour labor. WOW

Everything else is going well. Tolerating the chemo better. Putzing around the yard, and looking forward to a visit from my Grandaughter Kylie and her Mom. I'am sure there is someway that Kylie and me can get in trouble while they are down here... we always do. Lucky for me, her Mom can't send me to my room or put me in timeout. Kylie understands and is willing to take one for the team. My kind of gal.

Well, got some stuff to do, so I'd better be doing it.

Ken Gasbarri

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragnRat,

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Ken sounds like MB is doing a good job on the pay scale...... Wink.............................

Going to get out and haul some sticks today hopefully the rain will hold off for a few more days and I can get some money made............... Double Thumbs up.................................

Ya'll all have a fine day see ya'll afterwhile.................. Praying Wave..............................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody.
Monday has once again shown up.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Mouse it was Monday all day yesterday for the boys on the logging crew seemed if it could break it would and did, we finally got 4 loads out and hauled by 5pm but we started at 6:30am hopefully a better day today.............................. Praying help.............................................................

Well I sure hope you folks have a great day today and the suns a shining wherever you are.............................................. Double Thumbs up..........................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning boys and girls.
Now that Monday is out of the way, bring on the weekend.
Y'all have a great one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Humpday, Woot Woo!!!!
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing