DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hope you all have a Happy Father's Day too! I am having a "grandfather's day" as I have taken my grandson on trip down to my old home area and yesterday we walked the streets of Tombstone and looked in all the "tourist traps"
along "Toughnut" street and watched the stagecoach run up and down the street. Didn't think it was right that we should have to pay to watch the shootout at OK Corral so we jumped in the Trailblazer and went on to Gleeson, AZ which was an old mining town in which the jail is being restored. I happen to own the lock and key to the front door of the jail which was given to me years ago. Saw some folks down at some old ruins nearby and drove down there and gave them about a one hour history lesson on the area. I think they were stunned about how much I knew about the area and it's history. Today we will go tot the Wonderland of Rock and take a bunch of pictures. Maybe if m "smarts" come back to be when we get home I will be able to post some pictures of the trip. You dad's just kick back today! The kid's will take care of everything! Then come Monday you will have plenty to do repairing everything! Have a big ol' gooden! Eyes Tongue Wink Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Big L and Floyd and Guy,and Happy Father's day to all ya'll Dad's,I got to admit it's a little sad for me today,since it's the first since my Dad passed away back last Thanksgiving,but I know he would want me to enjoy being a Dad to my little boy,and Dad loved being a Grandpa too,and when Mannie woke up this morning,the first words where Happy Farders Day (Mannie Talk)so I can't be anything but happy,and then my 1st.cousin called to tell me my Uncle had passed away last night,and they wanted me to speak and sing at his funeral this week,so be in prayer for this family,please and for me cause it is tough doing this,but God always gives me strenght to get it done.......................................

And to Nikki and family you are in our prayers and thoughts,as well as all the others in our racing Family,God Bless all of ya'll..........And I hope to see you all after while..............Oh and have a Gooden........................................

And Marty (concreteman)just wanted to let you know you're in our thoughts and prayers to,I don't know personally how it would be to lose a child,but I know God can and will easy the pain,just wanted to let you know we are thinking about you...............God Bless.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks.
Just got in from church, I hit the 9:30 service. Man what a service. Had a special group come in for the praise and worship, they call themselves "The Johnathon Project", they were awesome.

Mike, I am sorry to hear about your uncle, we will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Thanks Mike for lifting me up in these hard times. It was 7 weeks ago today that I lost my Ashley and now its Fathers day and I wont get to spend it with her. I can say though that I am thankful that God had his way with her and prepared her to be received into heaven to be with him. For that I am Thankful.

Our prayers are also with Nikki and her family, I ask that God gives you all a happy Fathers day.

Ya'll have a goodern and HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL YOU DADS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody, happy Monday to you Cool
Its my T.G.I.F. Razz

BB Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
I hate Mondays, mainly because i hate work.
Oh well, enough of my problems.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Happy belated Father's Day! Sorry I missed yesterday and the last few days! It has not been an easy week for us!

My sympathy Mike for your loss. I know what you are going through, and it's never easy. Marty, my heart goes out to you! Your in my prayers!

Nikki is doing much better! She made Bob a beautiful Daddy's Day hat! Ashley came for a visit too! The doctors called Nikki a 'Champion'! They are very very pleased!

I am behind here at work, so I have to make this short yet sweet! Everyone have a happy day, and love one another!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,hope everyone got home safe,and had a fun weekend,Big L off to Norwalk early,good luck to you this weekend..........

Thanks Ma B,it is tough but it is part of life,so we have to deal with it the best we can,glad Nikki had a good weekend,still praying for her and family,God Bless....................

Well ya'll have a gooden and see ya'll afterwhile......................................

Ok MsFurr how'd it go,report....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang! We had a great weekend, the kids surprised Rick with "Happy Daddy's Day" written on each side of the dragster scoop when I pulled into the lanes at Bristol (backwards p's for Lil Man lol)
And, our Madi Girl was semi-finalist!! losing at 3 against some of the toughest kids, we were so proud! She was very tickled to finally get a DER trophy!
Mom, not so good...01 & gave the stripe back .001 and .005-1st & 2nd round Frown
We were thinking about you guys, Rick lost his Dad on Fathers Day about 12 years ago, Madi kept talking to her Dad about it & about you Mike, this being your first without your Dad, Marty, we can't even imagine...
You'll do great at your Uncles services Mike, I know that's hard for you.
Prayers for Nikki and everyone!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Very sorry for your loss, Mike.

I'll post the pic of Bob's special hat over in the other thread.

ChuckT <--- thinking it's time to pick BB again in S/C

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oops, forgot, way to go, Madi!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<TRW Motorsports>
posted
Great Fathers Day, My son checked in...he's 16 with his own car now so if I see him once in a blue moon its a miracle!

Dig this yall, my fiance's son is 6, same age as my nephew, and he got me a card for Father's Day! Me and him were playing video games together last night, we were a team fighting the bad guys, he said, "If anybody messes with my step dad I'm gonna clobber 'em!"

Life is indeed good this mornin'!

Glynn

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Mike, Marty, Guy, Mouse, and all the others, thinking about the trials we all go through. Mike's got the right attitude.

Mouse, I don't mind coming to work on Monday, I just don't like to stay here very much.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Looks like it's going to be another hot one around here again. High in the upper 90's with a heat index between 105 and 110.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,going to be HOT here too Mouse,but thank goodness for A/C,well got to get to it this morning before it gets any HOTTER......................

Hope ya'll have a gooden and hope to see you all afterwhile...........................

Still thinking about Nikki Girl,and all our friends,God Bless.........................
Where's Guy,he did'nt check in yesterday,hope all is well......................................................................................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
First, way to go Madi!!!! Sunshine today, I love it!! Kids came over last night and somehow they know that I needed that!!

Nikki is still doing well! Just waiting for her white cells to start coming up! Karen thanks everyone for their prayers!!

Taking the weekend off! Staying home and re-grouping, need alone time!!

Have a great day!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Welcome Glynn, normally there's biscuits, but Mike is sadly busy this week. That's is cool stuff with kids.

Christine, I was wondering how you all were. How is Mark? Let me know if there's anything I can do.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
We were out in the "boonies" on our way home yesterday from our trip down to southeastern Arizona-Tombstone, Gleeson, Courtland, Pearce, Willcox, Dos Cabezas, Wonderland of Rocks, Douglas, Bisbee, Benson, etc. Trailblazer (2005) did a whale of job getting an average of 22 mpg for the 750 mile trip! Always good to be home though! Got take grandson home to west side of Phoenix this morning and show daughter all the pictures we too on the trip! You all have a great day! Gonna be 105+ here today! Eyes Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
mornin gang..have a great day!!

Madi says "thanks!!!" Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Karen's latest update 10 minutes ago!!
Great news!

Couldn't wait to shout out some good news. Nikki's WBC count came up today! The rounding doctor went to the lab to look at the blood smear and told me he saw all good cells. This may be the start of engraftment. Lets just keep praying and especially that the cells that grow back are all healthy cells. Nikki is fighting off fevers but is okay. Cultures remain negative so no changes to the current antibiotics. She did receive platelets today and that should be it for today. Nikki is napping now after playing Wii with Mike from Child Life. We will try to get our "field trip" in later. One day at a time with God on our side. Karen

Miracles are happening!!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"