DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning. This weekend was filled with alot of emotions. Nikki having her transplant and doing so well! The Pens winning the Stanley Cup and Chuck winning his first eliminator in Street class! Way to go Chuck!!

However, sad news we received yesterday afternoon. Mark, my husband oldest brother Rob died suddenly. Rob must have passed Saturday evening and my niece did not find him until Sunday afternoon. Rob was 60 years, old getting ready to retire and he just became a grandfather three months ago.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Ma, our condolences to you guys, hate to hear about someone retiring & not getting the chance to enjoy it.

Congrats Chuck, WTG!!!!
Glad to hear e'thing is going well for Nikki also.

You guys will have to check out my "good guys" topic, yeah, I know I drove a F**D, but it was a lot of fun! We are really draggin this morning, home from the beach Friday to unload, load, leave & then home last night from Bristol..but...Life is Good!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All,Ma Brewer,I'm so sorry to hear the news of Mark's brother passing,we just never know when it will come,our prayers are with you all in this time of sorrow.......

Congrats Chuck,and so glad Nikki had a good weekend.
And Big L WTG getting down to 5 at Chi-Town,good job,I know you would have liked to went all the way,but I feel it coming just anytime now.
Rooster how'd you do this weekend,hope you got to race,and Mouse,thanks for the coffee,that just what I needed to get going this morning,with the rain hitting the roof of the camper this morning,man I don't want to get out,but as Mannie say's (quote)Got to go got go got to RODEO.............Ya'll have a GOODEN...............See ya'll afterwhile................................

And Marty save them pretty rocks up,we'll bring the big truck next time......... Big Grin ............

You know Guy if'n I had enough money,I'd bring old Mannie out there just to see them ROCKS,any Kid that loves Gods creations as much as he loves Rocks,ought to get to see them all................................

Ok,Ms Furr waiting on report how'd it go at Bristol,Sat. and Sun.I hope real good............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
............. Eyes FORD Eyes..............
Well that settles it,It's offical Ms Furr loves to race.................. Wink Tongue Big Grin..................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Guilty as charged! Car Eyes Busted Rolling

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thanks all, 10 years in the class, O-fer in 6-7 finals, it felt good to bag one finally.

Sorry to hear that Christine, let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

MsF, that's a very cool story. Gotta love racers.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Had a nice weekend with my soon to be 16 years old grandaughter this weekend! She was a big help at the races--shortened by a flat slick--but served as a good chauffer, as her mother has done over the years! Always enjoy my time with that little blond young lady who needs to realize that that is exactly what she is: "A young lady" not yet a "woman"! But I think it is beginning to soak in slowly! What I appreciate the most is her "respect" she always shows to me! Just hope she does the same for her mother when the summer is over! Guess, since I slept in this mornin', better head out to the tire shop and get my tire fixed so I can get the car off jack stands and back in the trailer before the "bird bomb squad" decides to plaster my car cover with "splotches" of bird "do-do" again! Have a "good ol big-un" all week long, ya hear? Eyes Wink Big Grin Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks.
Ma Brewer, I am sorry to hear about the passing of your husbands brother. We will have you in our prayers.

I hope I aint to late for coffee.

Thems some wild lookin rocks there Guy. I have been out west and seen the needles, its something how these things are just there. Makes you wonder. Hum Confused

oopps, bout forgot,
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and all of DDR folks.
Thanks Mike.
BB having trouble closing the deal but I will get it done some day Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning evrybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,hope ya'll have a wonderful day,and hope the sun shines on you wherever you are..........

Have a gooden and see ya'll afterwhile.........................
Saying a prayer for Nikki and her continued success......................Ma B and Family thinking of ya'll...............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Temperatures are headed back to triple digits, most likely beginning tomorrow! We are officially now in the "monsoon" season which starts on June 15 and last through September. There's not a cloud in the sky! They shoulda ask me for the official start day as it is always July 4 or later. They used to use the dew point to determine the start when it reached 50% for three consecutive days, which is a pretty accurate method. I ain't gonna rush out and buy an umbrellas! And we got plenty of sunshine Mike. You can have all you want if you can figure out how to ship it there! Eyes Big Grin Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Wishing everyone a gooden also.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Ma, sorry for your loss.

Guy, it's cloudy and rain is projected for up here so you know it goes downhill.

Everybody have a gooden.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning all, how's Nikki?

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
So far, so good... she can't have visitors until her ANC count goes over 500 for 3 straight days, as this is the most critical point to reduce germ exposure. So she is restricted to her room, but is playing Wii, watching tv, doing crafts, and using the webcam to make video calls (the wonders of technology!). She wants to eat, but then her tummy hurts and she quits.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Maybe we could set up a call between her & Madi when Nikki feels up to it?

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
MsFurr, your first name isn't "Kitten" by any chance is it? My mother used to say: "It takes
kitten britches to make catin' fur!" Whatever that means! Confused Wink Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
I had to know... Gotta love google Wink

cat's fur to make kitten britches

"Cat's fur to make kitten britches" is a joking nonsense reply to the question "What for?" or "What's that for?" It's a pun on the words for and fur, which are often pronounced identically.

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post