DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thats Mannie's favorite new word,WHAT FUR DADDY, Big Grin................to good, Guy you old poot knocker.............. Eyes Tongue Laughing Rolling.......................................Good job Lee..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sorry Guy, you really confuse me?!? lol I think you have your own language, but that's cool...I just have to call Mike to find out what you're saying, Mikey knows e'thing. Big Grin Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks.
Been a wet day here in Troutville. We went out and worked in the rain from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm, wasnt to bad though, just drizzle.....and lotsa mud.
This rain aint helping me with my racing budget. help

Cats fur to make kitten britches, I aint never heard that before.

Mike, I bet Mannie gets a real education when he asks you questions. Big Grin not worthy Car

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
You know Marty the older I get the better my stories is sounding to me,so at 7 yrs.old,I'm not sure of the quality of education,but lots of quanity............... Wink Big Grin .................And it's so muddy here,that I saw a Deer carrying a groundhog into my garden to eat on my squash plant so the little feller would'nt get his little legs muddy.......... Tongue Hum Eyes Big Grin...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Awwh, ain't that sweet!

Dad said a tornado touched down at Whitetop just a little bit ago.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
Awwh, ain't that sweet!

around about, where is Whitetop, MsFurr?

Them deer sure are nice aint they?

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.........TORBURONATOR...........Mannie talk for tornado............with this crazy weather we're having,nothing would surprise me.........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by concreteman:
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:

around about, where is Whitetop, MsFurr?

You know, up past Independence towards no where. lol

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster.........and mornin to all DDR folks.

BB Happy HUMP day to yall Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Humpday is here, that means tommorrow is Friday, sort of.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn folks.
Lotsa, lotsa rain here. You know lotsa rain = lotsa mud!!!!!!!!! Mad Lotsa mud = no money Frown
I aint even got 1/2 of my garden in, been too muddy.
Well, lets get some bacon and eggs in our bellies, and we will worry about this later.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Amazing day!!!
Good morning! Here is the latest update from Karen:

Posted 10 hours ago
I just had to add to my earlier update. I thought that Nikki was going to sleep most of the day. But no, she was amazing!!! She was awake and playing all day. She also ate a half of the hotdog and a serving of mac and cheese without complaining. My hero!!! Karen

Nikki was have some tummy issues the last couple of days, but she's coming around! Now, we are waiting for the new cells to graff which the docs expect within 10 days to 2 weeks after transplant! But Nikki is doing great!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That's great Ma!
Give her hugs & kisses from all of us!

Morning gang Smile

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy Good Morning Gang,old Country drag'n in a little late today,good news about our girl Nikki,and the mud Marty,well, can I say they are alot of it,but hey get ready for the dry season,wellllll ya'll have a gooden and well see ya'll after while............................

Ms Furr you got mail.........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Good news about Nikki!

Deer carrying a ground hog? My momma might have raised some dumb kids but I ain't stupid.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Turning to mud here too. Rain looks like it's going to sit and park here all day.

Hey Marty, I'm no fisherman, but I keep meaning to ask, is there trout in Troutville?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Thanks for clearing that up dragster! Never thought to "google" as most of the time I am "gaggling" (whatever that means) and yet i know it is a good and useful tool! Which brings up another stupid question: Do you ever get a "hankerin'" to do something? Is that a popular term in your part of the country? We used to say it all the time when we wanted something, especially to eat, that we hadn't had in a long time! Glad to hear Nikki is progressing so fantastically! You all have a gooden as I gotta few things to do before momma heads to Oklahoma and I got south to look at rocks and outlaws! Hang loose mother goose! Eyes Sleep Tongue Wink Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang Sleep

BB thinkin bed still sounds good Sleep
BB2 T.G.I.T. to yall

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post