DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE HAWKS!!! not worthy

I hope he's next to win the lottery, that would be a good birthday gift.

Guy, I'll have a pic up here tomorrow I hope. I fell asleep before I could upload to photobucket.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Afternoon! All is well! Well, maybe! Roll Eyes

Lots of Birthdays! Happy Birthday to my youngest who turns 22 this Saturday! Happy Birthday Mark, aka "Boy"!!

Happy Birthday Mike!! Happy Birthday to DeAnna, Sonya's sister! (my other son's girlfriend) I can't keep up with these kids anymore! lol

-3 to transplant day for Nikki! All is going well. Except for a little scare in the early morning hours with her new drug. But, Karen being a Nurse knipped it in it's butt!! Doctors came in this afternoon and they all are happy! So Karen is happy too! I just want to say Thank You to all of you for your prayers and concern! Racers do make the best of friends!! On to the miracle!!! Go Nikki Go!!!

Have a happy day!! We all happy! Smile

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks.
Not sure where to start, its been a long day.
We laid my mother in law to rest today, it was sad, to say the least.
I want to thank you all for your prayers.

Happy belated birthday, there Mike. Did Mannie go out and make ole dad a big mud cake? MMMMMMM, them mud cakes are good.

We will be keeping Nikki in our prayers, I am sure things will go well.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks, T.G.I.T. to you all. Sorry Marty.

BB headin back to Chi-Town today for another fun filled weekend of Car

BB2 good luck and be safe this weekend Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning all. Thinking about sitting my new to me motor in the car this morning. Just hope im not too tired in a few hours. May just do it this evening. Pray that he sqaure port intake and Oval port heads theory works. Pray that the here try this converter works. Imma still have to wait till next week to try it.

I wonder what the beach is like in the first of June?????????

Guess we will have to ask MsFurr when she comes back from the beach.

Have a great day
Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
MIA is back BB go gett'em this weekend Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Rooster is back welcome

BB will call off the MRST
"Missing Rooster Serch Team" Big Grin

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Marty, I can bet it was a long day, and sad. I hope there is comfort in some good memories.

Tee, I hope the new stuff works out good for you. When do you get to track test it?

Go get 'em in Chi-town BB. You entered at Norwalk? I'll be there Friday to watch qualifying.

Here's the winner's lane shot. There are 8 DRR members in this pic. Scotty, who I ran, is next to me in the Superman tshirt.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,good looking day here,more storms later in the day,but good day to get work done out while it ain't raining and inside while it storms......... help................

Good to see we've found Rooster,and thanks to everybody for the B-day wishes,and the Mud Cake was really good,Marty you have bound to have had some........ Wink Eyes Smile.................
I don't feel a day over 50,wait I am a day over 50....... Rolling.......................

Good Luck BB,I got a feeling they are some W's coming this weekend,Well hope all ya'll have a gooden and praying for Nikki's surgey tomorrow,and thinking about all our friends.................See ya'll afterwhile................................

Cool picture Chuck,that looks like a fun winner circle shot.............. Cool................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, beach is awesome!! 80's & sunshine with lots of fun and laughs!!! home tomorrow to get rdy for Bristol weekend. Dt's not too bad Mike...just found out this am that they have a help line to connect to wireless Big Grin so laptop must be okay afterall.
Props on wc Chuck, let us know the other drr members in shot.
Gonna enjoy the day, so you guys have fun!
Hope your b'day gave you all you wanted Mike!!
Go for it Tee, you'll be glad.
Prayers for Nikki, getting close now...
see you at Bristol Rooster! go git r done BB~!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning! What a month it has been! As my huband puts it, "She's on the chip!" I think I need a good stress reliever! Saturday night, under fire! I'll probably will be under the trailer!! LOL And to think I don't drink that often!! help

Ms Furr, glad to hear from you! Glad you are having a great time! Good for you!

Marty, you're in my prayers!!

Mike, welcome to AARP!! LOL I'm still older though!! LOL Fifffttty twoooo in October for me!! Rolling

Chuck, nice picture! What a crew!!! Great people!

Tomorrow is the day for Nikki! Yesterday went well. Nikki did develop a small rash, and Karen is keeping an eye on it! Karen is exhausted! Almost at the top of the mountain! Nikki and Karen both feel your strength! Here's to Nikki!

Have a great day everyone!! Hugs and Kisses!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, on the chip??? Nooooooo!!! Shocked, shocked I am!! Big Grin Tongue I'm stupid

And I remember the stories from last year. I'm still betting you leave sprawled out in the back of Markie's pick up. Big Grin

Over my right shoulder, in the back with the dark tshirt is Mark Romeo (also his DRR screen name), white tshirt in front of him is Greg Miller (GregM), the young lady in the tank top is Brianna Bowman (Brianna), the tall dude is Ol' Slim, AJ Casini (ajcasini), to my left is Scott (ScottyC), the guy with the hat is Barry Barnett (B Barnett, I think), next to him is Mike Balaska (balaska347).

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck T., when my brother-in-law passed away in 2005 he left a 1972 Cutlass that my late sister drove daily to his step-son who still dives the car periodically and it still runs like a top! Has well over 200,000 miles on it and the heads have never been off the car! It's a small blockk 350 still a nice car! By the way, congratulations! Anyone going to Norwalk, be sure and stop by and see Scotty from Speed Scene at the Super Chevy show! Tell him Guy sent you and tell them he shoulda brought me with him! I coulda helped him change that trailer axle in Oklahoma! I amy be old (68) but I ain't ancient! All prepared to go racing Saturday with my grandaughter driving me around on the golf cart and being my crew-chief! Still praying each day for Nikki! Want to see nothing but smiling faces on here next week. you all have smokin' great day! Eyes Wink I'm stupid Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Wink

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning Rooster.

Myshero, glad you are back on DRR

Everyone have a good day

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Tee were you running this weekend Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning!

Happy Transplant Day!! Nikki will start the IV push around 10 AM this morning! The doctors are very pleased and happy! Nikki did so well with all the chemo and new drug they gave her this week! Bloodwork is great! So a new beginning will start this morning! Praying for Nikki and for those who have lost their battle with cancer! I hold a special place in my heart for all of them! "Always thinking of Nikki"!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Ya'll,Stormy,Stormy,did I say Stormy Here,well hope all ya'll have a chance to race some this weekend,must be as you're getting OLDER,it's easier to look at the weather and say,I believe I'll rest this weekend, Hum So we'll see in the morning...........................

Big day for Nikki,so a day of praying and waiting on the good news...........positive thoughts............And Ma B you're so right about folks that have passed with cancer,they are always on my mind too,my Dad passed away last Thankgiving,with lung cancer,so there's not a day goes by,I don't think about him and all we did together,so hug your love ones today or give them a call,just to give them a call...........................Ya'll have a gooden....................See ya'll afterwhile...............................

Rooster if you're headed to Bristol,sat.be safe and good luck...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
MH thanks the Blast from the Past—Bristol Dragway will be worth it i think Wink