DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rooster_439:
good morning Tee were you running this weekend Wink

Man im broke in 2 spots. Car and pocket. lol. The ole man is going out of town so i maybe going with my buddy to natural bridge and helping him.

Ill be ready next week i hope

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<TRW Motorsports>
posted
Howdy yall...first time postin the in the mornin thread! Last night was supposed to do the RaceTalk39x program out of Texas but Big Don's place got tore up by storms. Say a prayer for his brood as they fix it back up. This weekend should be fun working the weekly program at Memphis...meetin n greetn drivers at the gate with the July 4th flyer in hand and then meetin George Howard at his newly leased Holly Springs, Ms track on Sunday....good times!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <TRW Motorsports>,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
welcome TRW,glad to have you with us on the good morning thread,come back anytime,grap a biscuit,before you leave this morning,prayers sent for the Folks in the paths of the storms,I sure know they can be rough....................See ya'll afterwhile...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Got some storms headed our way now. Looks like they'll be here in just a few minutes.
Y'all have a good Friday. Good luck, and be safe to those racing.
Prayers for those in need.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
We are really having some superb racing weather out here in the desert! We had about 18 days of triple digit temperatures and now temperatures are about 10 degrees below normal for this time of the year! Looks like our race tomorrow night will find temperatures in the upper 80's, well below the three digit numbers we usually see this time of the year. We are preparing for our "monsoon" season which officially starts next Monday. It used to be official "monsoon" season when the dew point stayed above 50 degrees for a given number of days but now it is the fourth Monday in June. We should start seeing lightening in Mexico beginning around July 4th! Our monsoon could leave us with anywhere from 1" to 5" of rain which would not hurt any of our feelings as long as it doesn't bring to much dust with it and doesn't happen on a race night! Going to pick up my grandaughter today and she is gonna be the golf cart chauffer for me at the track this weekend. Hope everyone's health is improving and you all get back on your feet so you can "kick the can's" instead of the "bucket"! Have a big old gooden! Wink Big Grin Eyes Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Welcome TRW, c'mon back too!

Nikki's transplant is complete! Karen just posted:

The transplant itself took 10 min. Tammy pushed the 30cc syringe
of cells from 11:04am to 11:14am. Nikki watched SpongeBob on TV.
She is fine now and wanting to do crafts already. The only thing to
watch is her bloodpressure that went up slightly. I will update
more details later, but just wanted to thank everyone for their
prayers. Karen

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Great news!!
Just got home from the beach, unloading then loading & heading to Bristol.
Hope you guys lite sum lamps!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Great news about Nikki! Cool

I'm just sitting here kinda kicking myself for not heading down to Speedworld for the Heritage race.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,hope everyone that is racing today,has fun and turn's some W's on,be safe and have a gooden..................

So glad Nikki had a good day yesterday,during the transplant,I wish no little kid had to go through what she has had to go through,prayers still being prayed...............See ya'll afterwhile...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
I'm trying to decide if i want to go watch the qualifying at the IHRA Sooner Nationals today.
I make a terrible spectator, is my only problem.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
We ar goin' racin' tonight! And we have plans on winnin'! Gotta keep that positive attitude!
Just like Nikki! Hope we got our ducks all in line to make this a winnin' night! All bolts are tight now if we can just get the nut behind the wheel "screwed on straight" we will be okay!
You all have a beautiful day! Eyes Wink Big Grin Car Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks.
Looks like its gonna be a good day.
I am glad to hear about Nikki, sounds like progress is being made.
How did ya do Guy? You sounded pretty convincing to me that you were gonna win. Did you get that nut behind the wheel screwed on straight or was he cross threaded? I hope it was right. Big Grin
We went to Sadie, Tenn. yesterday for a family reunion. I had to drive my Father inlaw, he's 84 and its a bit of a trip for him to make on his own.
We have had Lacey since Fri., have to take her back home today. Frown She is a sweet heart. Done wore her paw paw out again. I wish I had just a cup of the energy that youngin has.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Put the old race truck up on stands yesterday, took the wheels off and goin to play with the setup. That is if I can get my son to come help me. His son came home from college yesteday for the summer. Junior is a junior now. That's odd to say. I don't feel that old untill I try to get up from that creeper after being under the truck.
If I measured correctly the passenger side is 1/4" shorter than the drivers side.
Hey Mike, I've got the ladder bars in the bottom hole. What do you think about moving them up? I hear it hits the tire harder.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,hope everybody is having a great weekend,good to hear you had a good time in Sadie,Marty (say that 5 times fast) Hope you are doing Ok,and I'm with you,I wish I had a teaspoon of that energy,them youngens have got,sometimes I'm worn out just watching Mannie play...................

Floyd,I maybe wrong,but I always liked my imagary point of center out about the firewall for my ladder bar position,me I always played with my pinion angle to get the bite,on my cars,as I say I might be wrong,but it seemed to work for me,one time when running my Nova,I had so much pinion angle in the car,when idiling through the pits,you could feel the universal joint racheting,but at the time I was running a .400 pro-tree and needed to get a R/T so it worked pretty good,I did eventualy take some of it out,I know another story,I bet you're sorry you ask.................. Hum Big Grin.............

Well hope ya'll all have a gooden,and See ya'll afterwhile.....................................

Still thinking of Nikki,sure hope all is well today..........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got a little storm blowing through right now.
That will delay the start of the Sooner Nationals.
Y'all have a goodun.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I am an unhappy camper! Got one run in last night and right rear slick went flat! Gotta a hole almost in the middle of the slick, just a little inward from the center of the tire! Aired it up long enough to get it loaded and on jack stands and then tied her down and come home! Gonna take it to a tire dealer tomorrow and see if we can figure out a way to patch and/or plug it as it is only the size of a small nail! Just when I thought I had everything right. Slicks only have 70 passes on them and aren't even half worn and hate to spend the money that I don't have on a new pair of slicks on a fixed income! Old retired fogies will know where I am coming from! Looking foward to next weekend when my daughter and her two sons ar gonna go do some historical searching down in the southeastern part of the state where I was born and raised and take them to the Chiricahua Nationa Monument, the Wonderland of Rocks! Balanced rocks galore!
Also plan to visit the grave sites of my great grandparent, my grandparent, my parents and my sister! Plan to stop by and see my brother on the way down there and give the youngsters a tour of historic Tombstone, "the town too tought to live"! Maybe it was the town "too tough to die"! You all have a good week! Banging Head Hum censored Mad I'm stupid Cool

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks, just startin to wind down.
Lacie kept me busy, busy. Smile She sure likes to hang out with her paw paw, I wonder why? Hum I think its because shes got me wrapped around that little finger. Thats ok, she needs to be spoiled by at least one paw paw.

Mike I had a pretty rock for Manny, it was like a black quartz looking thing, about the size of railroad ballast. I'm stupidme left the dang thing laying on the job, hard telling where it is now. I gotta go and take some forms off this week, I will look for it. I hope I find it. help

Guy, I keep one of them plug kits in my racing tool box. I have plugged one or two, never had a problem. I dont like pluggin them, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
Dont let Manny know about them rocks out there, Mike will be makin a trip and haulin one of them boulders back.

Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Marty, If I had a big enough truck and could afford the crane to lift it and the truck to haul it, the balanced rock in this picture on the Wonderland of Rocks website would tickle 'em to death! Go here to see: http://www.nps.gov/chir/ ! That oughta make 'em smile! Wink Big Grin Eyes Smile just do it Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Monday's here already.
I got the coffee made, so grab a cup.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post