DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,beautiful morning here,they say storms all week,so whatever,we'll just rake the yard later in the week and bale it.........

Quick funny story (I can't tell a quick story,who am I kidding)late yesterday Mannie and I rode down to the garden,just before sundown,and notice that something was or had been eating our squash plants,so I told Mannie,we'd fix them dude's up,so went to the garage found all my extension cords,I had,which was 500ft.worth and ran them down the hill and took a big red tub and a light and a Radio and laid the tub on it's side and hug the light up in it,and sit the radio in the tub to keep the rain off it,turned the radio wide open,and left it going all night,Mannie wanted to know if it will keep those animals away from our squash plants,I told him probably not,but while they are eating,they had might as well have some music to dance to,kinda looks like a mini ampithearter,he said so the animals can have a party and dance and eat my squash plants,I said probably..... Hum Tongue Rolling Big Grin.................................

I think you made us all real proud BB,I know you did me,you was giving them down the road for awhile,good job.gettem this weekend........................

Ok,ya'll all have a gooden and see ya'll afterwhile.....................................

Let's keep remembering Nikki this week as she gets ready for the surgery and Marty you are in our prayers,just remember when the load gets to heavy,the good Lord will help you carry it..............God Bless.......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
Good mornin' everyone. The LORD has given us another beautiful day. We had a good weekend at the race track. A lot of our friends were there. Well, I better get to work. Everyone have a blessed day. Ma Page

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning!

Marty, you and your family are in my prayers. I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks, Ms Furr for the offer! But, I have a feeling that I wouldn't come back!!

Way to go Chuck!!! Great showing in the second chance race!! He's back!!! He's bad!!

Nikki is doing well, boring as Karen puts it! Friday is the day for the transplant and everying is going well. Karen went home over weekend to spend time with Ashley! Nikki probably wore Daddy out playing Wii!! Keep the prayers coming, we are going to have that miracle!!

I hope everyone has a good week! Hugs and kisses!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NOT A GOOD MORNING. I think i hurt my motor bad at Waynesboro yesterday.

Myshero sorry about the text the other day. I didnt know you was on vacation.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Raggidy 57, what did you hurt? Big or small block? I gotta set of Crower 6" rods, just need re-conditioned and got seven Crower roller lifters that need re-conditioned (must left one at engine builders?! Sorry to hear of the problems but I been there, done that and know what it's like--Empty pockets! Keep on fightin' Nikki girl! You just think you are bored! When I was a kid we had to invent things to do. We didn't have Game Boys, Ipods, the internet, etc. We had to make up our own games1 We played a lot of "hide and seek", rock throwin', bicycle and tri-cycle riding, cars and trucks and marbles were our cows and calves. When you don't have anything, you create it! She's gonna need to carry a big stick when she gets older to fight all those big ol' boys off and daddy better hold her hand!
Gotta go to Ticketmaster this mornin' and get my grandaughter some Brad Paisely tickets on order this mornin' at 10 our time so you all have good start as we head toward "hump" day! Eyes Wink Razz Big Grin Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Marty, very sorry to hear that news, sorry for your loss.

Tee, I hope it isn't too badly hurt. Unfortunately, it's all part of the game.

Thanks Christine. Sorry I had to go through Mark to get there. I had plans on going to winner's lane this weekend, just wanted it to be in my class (Street) instead of the second chance race (points days, we do a second chance race, instead of buybacks). I screwed up Saturday night in the semis, took a country mile of stripe and went .013 under. Sunday I was .004 red first round. So I went through 5 good racers in the second chance race, and beat my buddy ScottyC in his dragster in the final. I did wear my Price Racing Clan hat in the winner's pics, and I'll post it up when I get 'em.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks, its been a rough day to be honest, but we are hanging in there.
I want to thank you all for your prayers, we feel them.

Mike, I bet if you took Mannie out one night to that amphitheater, he'd see all types there, bunnies, possums, shunks, just all of them, just cuttin the rug and havin a grand ole time.
Just keep an eye on them ole grumpy groundhawgs, whistle pigs I call'em. They always tryin to start trouble.

Well, Yall have a goodern and thanks for your prayers.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, Rooster..........not mia again Eek

BB have a great day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Now that Monday is out of the way, we can get on with the rest of the week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Ya'll,Big L,I believe you're right Rooster is MIA,been gone a few days,sure hope he's alright,Mouse sometimes Tuesday is my Monday,so it makes for a tough week,well ya'll have at it,hope it's a gooden for ya'll..................See ya'll afterwhile...........................

Saying a prayer for Nikki and Marty and all our friends..................................

Oh yea Ma Brewer hows you sister doing,didn't mean to forget,prayers sent to her as well...................................

WTG Chuck on the W.........A W is a W no matter what race it is........good job.................

Marty you ought to see the party them wild dudes had last night,I think dancing and the music made them forget they were hungry.............. Tongue......................Mannie says it's cool DAD........... Cool....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Just one of those down days for me. Don't know why, but I'll get through!

Thanks Mike for asking about my sister, Lorraine. She had blood work done and a chest x-ray. She has one more test and then have to wait to see the doctor. So that is where she at. I did spend Saturday with her and she's withering away. Doc said it might be the medicine she's on for migraines, but doc wants to cover everything.

It's -4 days till marrow transplant for Nikki. Nikki will have two tests done today to make sure she can tolarate a new drug to prepare for transplant. She is eating good, french toast and her favorite hot dogs!! Karen and Bob got Skype hooked up so Karen and see and talk to Ashley. With Nikki's cell and now Skype they are all connected! Priceless! I missed not seeing Nikki on Saturday! But, with all the prayers she will be home soon! Special thanks to Makenzie for sending Nikki a present! Kids are so special!

Not too much going on today, except we have no water due to a water main break!! This Saturday is Night under Fire, and I have to spectate! Oh well, my car will be ready soon I hope. I have to light a fire under my husband's butt!! LOL No, I have the patience of Jobe!!!! Have a good one! Thinking of Nikki and Marty and all the Angels!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Damn, there's a lot of bad news out there.
I hope everybody gets better and gets well on the road to recovery. Marty, prayers are still with you. Ma, as long as they get the water back on before Saturday nite. Laughing

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thanks Mike... Scotty and I jaw jack at each other about the swingset versus the grocery getter, so it is fun having the bragging rights for now. And he has to buy the ice cream next time.

Christine, we all have those down days. Sometimes they just happen. Want me and Barry to come down and put Lorraine on our diet??? Big Grin

You all be careful out there.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck T, looking forward to seeing you the Clan hat! Those are getting rare as "hen's teeth" as the Clan promotion budget took it in the rear when I retired! I have several hats that I have washed in the dishwasher several times that I keep rotating around as I sweat up to dang many of them out here in the desert! I hope I can get my picture taken in winner's circle this weekend for the first time in a "coon's age"! Got the LM-1 all set up to get some tunning advice in hopes to make the car deadly consistent Saturday night. Like Floyd, I am hoping everyone gets to feeling bette and want to see Nikki back out on the road in civilization away from all those hospitals and medical facilities real soon! Marty, hope you still got that chin up and moving on forward! Good luck to all as we move toward "hump day"! Wink Eyes Wink Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, thats right....it's H.U.M.P. Day Cool

BB hello.....McFly Rooster Confused

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
It's Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,hope everyone has a good day,and be safe and see ya'll afterwhile,have a gooden ya hear..............................

Thinking of Nikki and all our friends...........................................

And MsFurr said to tell everybody hey,and she's having a great time at the beach with the family,but no Internet conection,I'm a thinking she's having DRR withdraws.......... Eyes Tongue Big Grin...............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Rolling Car I rule

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Over the "hump" and on the down hill side! Floyd, thanks for the new Virus alert! You might oughta post in on here so folks can be aware of exactly what it is! Hate to see anyone sick with a virus and hate it when people screw around with folks communications tools such as a computer and email specifically!
Hope everyone has a beautiful "hump" day and eveyone wins a lottery like that young rancher from South or North Dakota did a week or so ago!
I know all of us could use the money! But I guess you can't win if you don't play! I guess I oughta play once in a while but playing with myself has been unfruitfull for so long I forget to buy a ticket! Wink Big Grin Eyes I'm stupid Laughing Smile just do it Cool