DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking like a good weekend, 2 days of racing, and I'm planning on making the most of it.

Mike, that's another reason I don't text... it takes me too long to type the real words, so I just call people. Imagine that! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd, try mescan texting! It is quite simple: "No sabe!" And it is true, they "don't know" and really "don't give a damn"! Been a while since I had pickup serviced so think I will have it serviced today. Gonna cool down a bit for the next week or so so maybe we won't see the triple digits for a another week or so, hopefully! Got my oil pressure Pro Light working in race car finally! When I put motor back in hooked up ground wire to sending unit but forgot to hook up other end to a ground. I'll tell you, the "older I get the stupider I get"! See what you all have got to look forward to! I'll be okay as long as I remember the first things you teach your kids: Their name, address and phone number! Have a gooden! Wink I'm stupid Tongue Eyes Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, do you have an Allison in your pickup? Mine needed servicing also, but I didn't really expect a $315.00 bill. I guess that's better than a $5000 trans though.
It's been sprinkling off and on here all morning. Feels kinda good.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
No, tried to talk Allison in to going with me but she doesn't want anything to do with old men! Oh, you are talking about transmission! I thought you were talking about that blond! No, my tranny isn't an Allison, just a regular old GM automatic with towing button! Had truck serviced today and the fluid will probably need to be changed next time but I only put about 2,500 miles a year on it now on my limited racing budget. Truck now has 51,000 miles on it and it is a 2004 2500HD Silverado extended cab that I use to pull my 24' Haulmark trailer. Smile No No Hum Eyes Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks, I just got in from wally world with my wife. Tongue Eyes Looks like a tight schedule tommorrow. I have a 50+ yard wall to pour, I am going to try my best to get it done in time so I can get home, load up the car and head to the track. Gates open at 1 or 2, time runs 3:00.
suppose to start pouring mud at 9:00. I hope I make it. Car
I have a sponser this week, my wife. We had a bet for my entry fee. She lost. I rule Laughing

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,hope everybody has a safe and fun weekend and gets the chance to turn on some W's..........

Ya'll have a Gooden..................See ya'll after while...................................

Praying for Nikki and all our friends..................God Bless..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, you must be doing something wrong. Maybe you need to get a cute little dog. The women seem to like that.

Mornin Y'all!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know its late but good morning everyone, Hope everyone is doing great this morning.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Going to my first race this year.
Hope all goes well for everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mouse, it's not rainin' back there? Wife is goin back to see her sister on the 20th down on I-40 just west of Ft. Smith, Arkansas (in OK) for 10 days. I will stay home and "bake" in our 110 degree wesather! Maybe someday I will be able to sneak off and go back that way! Come home a winner today! Hope everyone has a good weekend! And, no Floyd, no dog! They want to eat and I do good to feed myself! Later gater! Wink Big Grin Tongue Smile just do it Razz Cool

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks. Its been a rough day...........
My mother in law passed away today. She had been sick for a while, I know that she is in a better place now. Jesus took her home.

I hope you all have been doing well.
Thanks for your prayers.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

That's about all I can say.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Ya'll,Marty so sorry for your and Sarah's loss,and you're right she's in a better place,but it still makes for some tough days,we will be praying for ya'll.

Hope everybody is having a good weekend,look like's old Big L is turning on some W's in Chi-Town,last rd.he had a perfect .000 light,now go ahead and get the big check,good luck today BB..................Well ya'll have a gooden......See ya'll afterwhile...................Thinking of Nikki and friends...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We've been working harder this weekend getting ready to go to the beach than we do at the racetrack! well, maybe not but... Okay, anybody who is going jump in the suitcase! Ma B's already spoke for a spot & Madi said she's got room for you since you're skinny! MB bound early in the am!

wtg BB, we're pullin for ya!

Marty we'll keep you and Nikki in our prayers. You guys can send one for us while we're traveling.

Enjoy your Sunday and being with those you love.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Guy we did race yesterday, it sprinkled a little bit that morning, but that was all. I stunk it up driving the stripe in first round, and ended up giving the win away. I was .080 on the light, to my opponets .204, and i started lifting too soon on the big end, and she was able to get around me before i could recover. To say i was pissed off is an understatement. I didn't even bother buying back in. Just loaded up and came home.
Oh well, i'll just chalk it up to having not been in an actual race for 3 years.

Prayers to Marty and his family, and to everyone else in need.

Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
My "garage sale" yesteday was too high priced for all the mescan's that came down our street to visit two other garage sales! Had a diswasher for free and couldn't even give it away! Had a small microwave that worked fine except for the number "5" on the panel for $20 and no takers! Wanted to sell my Generac 4000 Watt generator(electric start) with fresh battery for $250 and my 2HP air compressor for $150 and couldn't get any takers so I didn't go racing for $1,000 last night! Plan on running Team race next Saturday night and weather will probably change by then and we will be back up in the 100+ degrees again!
Last night it was great outside! Hope you all have "sunny beeches" all day long! By the way, Mouse, if you had dropped by when you went to Vegas I could give you some driving tips that would have won that race for you last night! Glad to hear you are racing and good luck! Wink Big Grin Eyes Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, you will learn! Don't vote against an AZ
racer! You would have probably chosen the other AZ racer and you would be right where you were, fourth! Ryan is a good Super Street racer and very dedicated to that class, not a bracket racer! But us "desert dwellers" can sneak up on you! Eyes No No Wink Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
You know it's funny Guy,I don't know any of the S/ST guy's anymore,especially out your way,but I'm learning,just one more right pick,like I was going with Todd Patterson in Comp.but instead went with my buddy Rampy,oh well,we seen how that worked out,maybe next time,it sure is fun picking them anyway....................................

WTG Big L you sure did make the Good Morning Crowd proud at Chi-Town........Good Job......................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Morrin all! Happy Monday to ya all.
Messed up bad Sunday mornin, too much delay and time in the timers Roll Eyes I'm stupid
Thanks for the support Cool I was hoping to make ya all proud.

BB need to stop that. Left everything there for the week and rented a car to get home.
BB2 will try again this comming weekend Mad

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Well crap, it's Monday already. I don't know which one i hate more, Mondays or work. Oh well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing