DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of gm3
posted Hide Post
Sounds great, I run Bristol only live about three miles from track and a few other tracks within one hour to two hours. Going to Charlotte to run pinks the 24th and 25th. Hope to do better this weekend at our second and third points races at Bristol. Got beat third round last Sat. fell asleep at the tree. Good luck to you. Glen

Posts: 41 | Location: Winner's Circle | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang. Time to get-up-and-adam Car

BB the weekend is just around the corner Cool and we finally get to race this weekend Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
And a good morning to all!!!! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here with sun and temps in the 60s. Guy sounds as if our luck runs the same. Your bad leg, my daughters bad knee. I break motor, you can't be outdone Eek and have to break one. How about we turn things around for rest of year and have things go right. Looks as if I had a little luck as my crank can be saved, hope your luck follows. Hope ya all have a wonderful day Smile

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! I'm still sick after tax day! I hate writing checks!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Know the feeling Ma. Went through box of alky selzer myself Banging Head

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks! Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Everybody.
It's a bit chilly here in socal but looks like the wind has finally slowed down. The Fontucky track gets ugly when the wind blows.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea, mtd44, if wasn't for bad luck, we would have no luck at all! This mode has gotta reverse itself pronto! The one thing I have found that is kinda odd is that everyone is having problems moving products because of the economy, that is, except those who provide the products that I am gonna need like pistons, crankshaft (maybe, rods and lifters! How come the prices of that stuff hasn't fallen off a little like some of the other products that are not currently in great demand? I guess it's cause we are stupid and will pay the price irregardless, huh? I think the old economic practices of "supply and demand" got thrown out the window when the new president walked in the White House! Hear that folks are tearing off their old tattered "W" bumper stickers and installing new black bumper stickers with a big white "O" in the middle of them! If you look at them closely, underneath the "O" in fine print is the word "shyt"! Big Grin Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of gm3
posted Hide Post
Hope your luck turns around Guy, get you one of those stickers for your car.

Posts: 41 | Location: Winner's Circle | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey everybody running late again today,had to go for blood work early this morning for myself,got done called Mom to see if she wanted a biscuit,she lives next door,she could barely talk really sick,came home took her back to the same dr. I was just at to find out she has a big time flu and she has a big time high temp,so yall say a prayer for Mom,and other than that,the suns a shining and I'm a mowing,tried to tell em we don't need all that fertlizer with all the BS going on around here,but what do I know Big Grin ya'll have a gooden.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Tell Mom to rest and get better!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, sounds like you need to find a doctor for your mom like my family physician who does research studies! They gave me a flu shot last fall and paid me $50 for taking it and they called me every week to see if I had developed any flu symptoms such as fever, chills, etc. I get one more call next week and a summary call the first week in May. Don't know if they send me another $50 after study is complete or not but I understood in the beginning it was to be $100 like it was the year before. Nice to not get sick and nicer to get paid to not get sick!
Maybe I'm one of the stupid one's that didn't get sick cause I eat so much hot mescan food! Hope she gets rid of that bug real soon! I'm stupid Eyes Big Grin Tongue Smile just do it Razz

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Yea Guy,Mom has been having it pretty rough for the past little while,she has conquestive heart failure,and has a defiberlator,and her amune system seems mighty weak,and thats what the Dr. says makes her pick up everything that comes by,maybe I can get her better and get her out planting them flowers,and I know that will make her feel alot better....................Thanks for all you guys and gals prayers,we sure appricate it....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the guys and gals Cool

BB its T.G.I.F. and that means Car
In the words of DW "lets go racin boys" but I would add "girls" to it Big Grin
BB2 have a safe weekend!

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
YE HAA 72 and sunny here today and tomorrow. Morning all , sorry got a little carried away with weather forcast. Well Guy looks like my luck gone south again. This time way below the border to. Stopped by to check on a trans we built for fellow that created all my motor problem and he gives me more good news. Don't ask me how in the sam he11 he did it, but he broke a rocker shaft on my Crane shaft rockers. Bet i'm up shyt creek with out a paddle locating one of them Mad Banging Head. Needless to say we'll not be doing anymore bartering trans work for engine freshening. Mike hope your mom gets to feelin better soon. Enough bickering , good luck this weekend all and have fun but be safe Car

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Good morning!

Got one to make most of you feel better...by comparison. Big Grin

Remember the 1st time story Tongue

Remember the 1st time someone called you Sir? I do and it was not so fun. Devil

Today is a day off for me and I went to McD's for hot cakes and sausage and a small coffee.. "my usual" I don't know any of the Latin staff ( maybe go 1 time a month) and they seem to be different ever time. So the girl takes my order and I'm standing waiting for it and eye ball the receipt, and see it was about 50 cents less than normal and then I see it... OMG

12oz Senior Coffee $.69

WOW I must look like crap today was the thought

I'm a young (in my head) 56

have a great day race fans!

quote:
Originally posted by mtd44:
but he broke a rocker shaft on my Crane shaft rockers. Bet i'm up shyt creek with out a paddle locating one of them :

just saw that.. I'd like to buy a few spares so if he gets a line on some Pro ones PM me tks

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12174 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,hope everyone is good this morning,sun a shining and the temp is up,so as Big L put it lets go racing yall,Rooster hope to see you at the Farm,mtd,dang bad luck,just want leave you and Guy alone will it,anyway hope all yall have a gooden and have a safe and fun weekend,Ms Furr you and Madi be safe headed to Bristol and good luck........................and thanks again to everybody who is praying for Mom,I hope to see more impovements today..........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Paul good to have you with us SIR Wink Smile I had my first,being called Sir about a year ago at the track from a young guy in a Jr.he was being real polite,which was refreshing,but made me feel,well different,anyway I'll be 50 June 10 and other than the normal complaints I feel you know,say 49 and holding,good thing about ageing to me is well it's better than the other part,have a gooden Sir,I mean Paul J/K and come back and see us..... Big Grin..... Oh by the way we have Senior discounts here too.......... I'm stupid Cool..................................