DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
Morning Tee and everybody else! Go Barney at Chitoun!
summer vacation is way cool, Myrtle Beach bound next week, as Uncle Mike would say whoo hoo!!
Tell Mannie hello, maybe we can meet at the froggy park one day? and please tell Nikki I said hey too. Saying our prayers for her!

Hope you all have a great day!
Madi

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I can't even believe Madi is old enough for us to share the computer!! Ditto what she said, you guys & gals have the best day ever!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Goooooood Morning all YA'LL wonderful DRR Folks,sunny and going to get HOTagain today,but that is cool.

Madi girl,you ROCK,Mannie has a new pet,it's crawling around in the floor of the camper as we speak,it's a turtle I found it in the highway the other day,I think it's called a box turtle,he calls it a boxing turtle,I hadn't seen his boxing gloves yet,but who knows,it would be cool to see him get up on his back legs and tell Mannie to put up his dukes............... Eyes Tongue Laughing ...........................Ya'll have fun,see ya'll at the froggy pond......................... Smile...................

Marty nothing worse than a egg sucking and chicken killing dog,we have one here remember old devil dog,he'd done be gone,but Mom kinda thinks he's good company,well and if that makes Mom happy,I'll keep the chickens up...................................

Good to see you again Tee,working the wrong shifts,sure does stink,maybe before long it'll all work out for ya...............see the picture of my wagon on here now,on the Mike Hawks thread........catch you later............

Well it's off to doing something today,so much to do,I don't know to call it work or loafern,Ya'll have a Gooden and be safe and still thinking of Nikki and all our friends......................See ya'll afterwhile.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
Good mornin' everyone. We are supposed to have showers today. We are burying one of my buddies today. Boy am I going to miss him. But he was 76 years old and it was time to go home. I will miss his smile and laughter the most.
You all have a good day. It's almost time to go racing. God bless you all and keep you safe. Ma Page

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Howdy and mornin' all! Nephew coming to get his ridin' lawn mower today and I'd better get out and work on the car to see how I miss-wired the Prolite for low oil pressure to get it working correctly before it hits 100 degree! It was 106 yesterday but supposed to start cooling off a few degrees. Noticed it was overcast this morning when I went out to get the paper! Upset with my Medi-Gap insurance company who want to raise our rates 25% on July 1 and our governor who wants to raise sales taxes despite the fact I have found one way to reduce spending and I know there are other ways that I am not familiar with! Sent the Governor and email last night so hope she rinsed her eyes out well this morning and pays attention to tax payers! Stupidity will get her no where with me!
All you fine DRR folks have a "bang-up" day, just don't hurt anyone! Eyes Hum censored Wink Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hoping the weather cleans up today so I can go test tonight. 2 points days this weekend, I'd like to kick some behind. And Christine, I did not inherit the anti rain dance. No one wants to see that. You're the skinny Minnie now, shake that thang! Big Grin

I did pick BB for S/C. I love that DRR and the sponsors put that on. That's a lot of fun. I got my tshirt and stickers in a week when I won last month. I'd like to put the tshirt in winner's lane this weekend, along with my Price Clan hat.

Madi, Myrtle Beach, nice! I go on vacation next month a little north of there, on the NC side, Holden Beach.

Tee, I've had to do 3rd shift before. I hope it works out for you too.

Sorry to hear about your friend, Ma Page. My condolences.

Christine bought Nikki a cell phone, and not only is she having fun with it, taking pics of herself making funny faces and exchanging them with her dad Bob, but it's made her more comfortable knowing she can call someone. Chemo is started, and they'll add a second drug in 3 days.

Karen closed her care page post with this: I once again need to thank everyone for EVERYTHING!!! Thanks to the huge support system, I know God will hear our prayers. God Bless, Karen

I just wanted to thank you all too. Racers are the best people.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Guy, we had thunder and lightning and rain yesterday so you can get ready. You know it goes downhill.
Everybody have a gooden.
Bets wishes to all.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I just have one request, well maybe two!

1. Mr. Price-send some Sun, please!!

2. Can I go to Myrtle Beach??????

What a day!

Have a good one!! Me busy!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma, we sent it earlier this week but it is kinda like pony express headed into a head-wind, slow but sure. It will be there soon, unfortunately, sending some heat along with it!
Was 106 yesterday, supposed to be down to 104 today and in the 90's this weekend. Thanks for sending the rain Floyd but with all those mescans talking their wind will probably blow it north of us again! Might get something up in the mountains but down here on the "floor" it will dry up before it hits the ground! And Ma, you have my permission to go to Myrtle Beach, just don't go to "sunny beech"! Wink Big Grin Eyes Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good Mornin DRR Folks... Smile

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to say good morning before i hit crunch time at work.

Tee

PS
Michelle you are still Michero and i think Maddie is going to need a nick name soon.

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn folks, looks like a rainy day here. I was suppose to pour a big wall today, but the rain is going to win. Concrete plant is going to open for me on sat.

If'n ya'll go racing on Sat., have a good time and good luck, also be safe.

Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Looks like we're going to get showers off and on all day and into tomorrow. I hope some of it gets down your way, Guy.
I didn't have anything important planned anyhow.
Everybody have a gooden!!!! Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
Good moornin' everyone. Sure hope it quits racing so we can test the '67 before tomorrow. Everyone have blessed day. Keep safe and good luck this weekend, if you are racing. Ma Page

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Go Mor ppl wet mud wor trie go lon da ya' av goo se af wh..............Trying out my new Redneck Texting,whatca think,brought to you by Country............

Praying for Nikki and Friends............God Bless.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Go Mor ppl wet mud wor trie go lon da ya' av goo se af wh..............Trying out my new Redneck Texting,whatca think,brought to you by Country............

Praying for Nikki and Friends............God Bless.........................

I couldn't understand cause of the accent.
Rolling

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
TGIF--I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday!!!! Sleep I guess I was wrong!! Must be too much stress!! Go figure!!

Nikki is day -8 for transplant. They had a boring day yesterday which is great! Everything is going as planned! Dad bought Nikki a new Wii and she's keeping busy with it! Way to go Bob! Nikki loves her cell phone I got for her! Karen cannot eat with Nikki, so when Karen leaves her room, Nikki feels more comfortable now that she has a phone to call Mom when she needs her! She is taking alot of pictures and texting them to Daddy! Now, that's priceless!!

Two day race day this weekend. I hope Mr. Price sends that Sun next day air so these guys can have a good weekend! I have my garage sale to do tomorrow! It was time to down size!! I'm getting old and I really don't need some of the stuff I have. What doesn't sell, goes directly to the Salvation Army!

Okay, everyone, have a safe and happy weekend! I will be lost tomorrow though, have to wait to visit Nikki! Hugs and Kisses and bring home some money!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post