DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Christine, yeah, I am sure glad my nieces take after their mother. Big Grin

MsF, congrats on the H/R runner up. I will email the pic and link from home one of these nights this week.

Mike, I'm going to poke up your thread about your wagon. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd, hear they are hunting pirates in Somalia! Maybe you can earn some extra bucks with the patch over your eye! All you need is a peg leg and you would fit right in! I got an old dull saw if you need it! Kinda feels funny when you wake up and they are usin' a cuttin' torch on your eye's don't it Floyd? Had those things removed from both eye several years ago!
They won't come back again! Get read to for a change in your reaction times as your eye is gonna see the lights on the tree more rapidly!
Got all these fancy contraptions in my car that I can set it up to be consistent but haven't figured out how to make my "body functions" consistent yet! When you figure that out, let me know! I keep doing the same thing over and over and it still don't help--go to Los Dos, eat Mexican food; take a dump regularly; take my pills regularly; take a nap every morning; take a nap every afternoon; watch TV--what else do I need to make body functions more consistent? Oh yea, I also found a squash in the garden that was 13" long and 2-1/2" in diameter so am gonna eat my vegetables also!
You all have a big ol' gooden' and give Nikki a kiss from ol' "poppy"! Wink Big Grin Hum Laughing I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,been out HOING around Eyes Tongue in the garden,Gotcha, Big Grin Laughing Rolling..........been thinking about saying that all morning,I know be nice...............Tried to make two seprate post this morning and both of them desapeared before 7AM Smile..don't know where they went but they didn't go here on DRR,so here goes I will do a short version to everybody,hope I don't leave anybody out................... Hum...........

bigblockmadness fill us in on the Pink's All Out at Indy,PLEASE.....................

Marty,didn't know I was going to MM till about 10AM Smile Sat. morning ,had fun,run FB went out 3rd.Rd. took Mannie and Hope with me,had fun,sounds like you and Lacey had fun too.................she sure is one pretty little girl,and the next thing you know,she'll be wanting to drive that malibu........... Car Big Grin....................

Floyd,now that you can see,I bet you will staighten up flirting with them pretty ladies...... Hum No No Wink Big Grin.................

MsFurr no sleeping in on your day off till school starts back,Mannies up at 7AM Smile everyday,but school days,on school days I need some of BB,PB Blaster to slide him out of bed,Big L have fun in Chi-Town..................

It's tough being a Rooster with Chicken killing Dogs around,so sharpen up them Spurs and hit where it hurts,just think Mouse you could have a job like Rooster........... Big Grin..........

And finally Chuck I know you can hook me up on the Wagon,and thank you and Ma B.for keeing us updated on Nikki,we will be praying Extra Hard this week for all those things to work out for her,and Ma P.we will keep the Byron Family in our prayers also,this bunch of racers that have assembled here are a good bunch,makes me fell proud to be a part of it,so hope ya'll all have a gooden............And see ya'll afterwhile......................................................................................

And Guy be careful I heard that some of them new gagets in our car now can make them cut cartwheels,now I don't know,but that is what I have heard............. Hum I'm stupid Laughing Rolling........................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, I've got a pirate patch and a parrot my daughter got me after the last surgery. I guess I don't need both legs with a transbrake.

Mike, the flirtin won't change. It's the best I can do at my age and I'm going to enjoy it. blah Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, Mike and the rest of the guys and gals.
Headin out at two today so you all have a good safe weekend.

BB lmao at Mike's post Rolling

BB2 H.U.M.P. Day Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Big L and Mouse and the rest of the gang,got to get to it this morning,as we are going to have another Guy Price weather day 90+ wit hum. so got to get my outside work done early and then hit the AC this evening.
Ok BB I picked you in my Sportsman pick for the Super Comp WIN,no pressure,just get you about 7 or 8 W's and you'll be good to go,and glad you enjoyed Mike's Day............ Big Grin...............

Well ok gang,Ya'll have a gooden and stay Cool,and still thinking of all my little friends,and God Bless Nikki and Family as they travel this road.............Bye Ya'll,I'm outa here like a Guy falling out of his trailer,KA-SPLAT.................... No No I'm stupid I rule Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink Cool........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody, hump day it is...get humpin! Laughing
Lee where you been? You got b'fast this am Wink
I spit out my coffee yesterday morn Mike...wishin I could stay in bed, Madi would let me~those lil men are a diff story!
Prayers for Nikki!

BB~you'll be in our picks too, Madi said to "git R done"!

msf~waitin for the checks to start rollin in~any bets on who comes first??

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thought I'd pass along...wish you guys could've been with us!

[IMG]Yep, Rick is the Man![/IMG]

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
sent you a pm Chuck, my photo skillz needin sum work! lol

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rain here today, probably going to wash out test n tune, and I need to play with fuel and timing. Double race weekend, hate to tune on race days, but I might have to. Wish I could stay in bed too, but I gotta pay the bills.

I'm thinking BB is adding to his trophy collection this weekend.

MsF, sticker money is good stuff. I love that about the Super Summit Series... there's sticker money available for us weekly bracket racers. We get paid by the track though. I hope your mailbox is full, that the checks all come at the same time. Big Grin

Nikki starts chemo today, and isolation, leading up to the transplant June 12.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
Good morn' everyone. Supposed to be another 90 day here in Roanoke. Oh well, it could be snowing. Hope everyone has a blessed day. Ma Page

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Backatcha, MsF!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Almost Friday! Still trying to catch up here at work. Waiting for parts to come in so some of these cars can go home!

Well, so far so good with Nikki! I just pray that she can handle this round of chemo and the other medicines that she needs! What a brave young soul!! Here's to you Nikki! That miracle has started and she's going to make it!!

Rain, rain! It's Chuck's fault!! Don't look at me for the anti-rain dance! I gave that to you, Chuck!!

Have a great day! A big group HUG!! Kisses, too!! Wink

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Only rain clouds around here must be in my arm pits! Had to do a little work this mornin' as I went out east in Mesa and picked up a Craftsman riding lawn mower my nephew bought on Craig's List for $400! Nice 15HP Koehler powered mower with huge grass catcher on it in very good shape! Oughta work good on his 8 acres down in SE part of the state! He's comin' up to get it in the mornin'! It rained pretty good under my arm pits and so I am gonna spend the rest of the day layin' in my Lazy Boy lettin' my tee shirt dry out! Might even doze off ever now and then! You all find some shade to work in and don't call me, it might wake me up! Have a gooden'and keep on humpin'! Wink Big Grin Tongue Rolling Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks. A bit late again as usual.
I have been leaving the house at 6:30 lately so I dont have time to open the notebook.

Ma page spoke of the 90 degree temps, but she didnt know we were gonna get hammered by t-storms this evening. We were working when it hit and it hit quick and hard.

Came home to find a mess of my chickens dead. Danged beagles got out. I hate a chicken killin dog. Needless to say, they went back to the guy that had them before me.

Well ya'll have a good night and Thursday.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning boys and girls.
It's Friday for me.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody. Sitting here at work wishing it was really my Thursday morning instead of my Monday evening. Do i hate 3rd and having Monday and Tuesdays off. Every One have a good day.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post