DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Don't forget tax day tomorrow! I'm always the last minute person! LOL Have a great day!!

"Thinking of Nikki"

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Folks,hope the sun is shining on ya,as Marty said raining here,and mud,oh yea,plenty of mud,well hope yall have a great day...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Good morning! Don't forget tax day tomorrow! I'm always the last minute person! LOL Have a great day!!

"Thinking of Nikki"

Ma, you're just a brite ray of sunshine with that reminder. NOT! LOL.
I guess we should feel fortunate that we have a job so we can pay taxes.
Everybody, have a good day.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Anyone enjoy watching a "grown man" cry? The come along with me on my trip to the engine builder's this mornin! I will be headin over there in an hour or so! Slept like a baby last night: Slept a while, cried a while! Then decided: What the h*ll! It's only money and what else, other than family and my garden, do I have to enjoy the rest of my life? Sex is outa the question as all the "internal tools" have been removed and with this "bum" leg dancin' is outa the question so all I got to enjoy are my race car, my cigarettes, my grandkids, my daughter and son, and my wife when she isn't pysed at me for spending money on my race car! I ain't worried! She'll get glad in the same pants she got mad! Besides, sometime before the end of May the "Big O" is sending us $500 ($250 each) to "stimulate" us!
That won't even buy a crankshaft, idiot! Mad Eyes Wink Banging Head I'm stupid censored Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, do you want me to check with my buddy about a crank and some rods?

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR time to get busy Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning all.... I'm with you Rooster time to get at it Wink

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hump day guys, almost over!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, ya'll. Gonna go play in the mud again today. Stomped in that stuff all day yesterday. Oh well if your gonna do foundations, best be used to it.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.....Good Morning Folks,suns a shining here,and the grass is a growing,and I believe I just heard the rooster a crowing (he slept in this morning)not the DRR Rooster,so got to get at it,where's Big L hope all is well,well biscuits in the oven,so ya'll all have a gooden..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good mornin ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mornin' peeps. Well raining again today! When will it stop?? April showers bring May flowers! Banging Head

Have a great day!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin' Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Settin' around waiting to find out if Cola crankshaft is repairable or whether I am gonna have to go on the market and get a new one. Found a small piece of metal material in cylinder, kinda like rod bearing material, but have no idea how it got there or where it would have come from! Had a rod bearing spun but don't see how any of that material would end up on top of the piston? I run an air cleaner all the time so have no idea how it would have gotten in cylinder? Probably gonna need new set of pistons and rods also. Last guy that did valve job will never touch anything of mine again after looking at what he did! Bad, bad! But we can repair his screw ups which may lower compression a little but that's okay! Want to use the same combination, just a hair less compression so we don't have to worry about going into the 9's! Hard to believe that the Isky valve springs still had the same seat pressure as the day we put them in in 2005 but we will replace them with a new set though. The cryin' towel is out on the clothes line drying out and momma has put her belt away so I can come outa hiding now! You all have a "bang-up" day! Eyes Tongue I'm stupid Banging Head Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of gm3
posted Hide Post
Hey Guy, You seem like a cool dude get your motor built and come to Bristol and race with us

Posts: 41 | Location: Winner's Circle | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Are you sure a valve spring didn't break? Do you run inner valve springs? Well, anyway good luck!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, a little tardy today, had to go out of town yesterday and just got back.

BB HUMP day Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
gm3, I would but I can't even get my wife to ride across town to my daughter's house when I am pulling the race car in my 24' Haulmark! I'd like to come back there just to meet you all, but at 68 years of age chances of that happen'n are slim! No, Ma, all valve spring were fine, even had the same seat pressure as they day we put 'em in! Irregardless, there will be new valve springs on there when it goes back together! Searching for 6" (New) Crower rods at a good price; 4.125 Ross pistons for 6" rod; set of new roller lifters (not Comp or crane)to go in my Little M Dart block with my Jesel Sportsman shaft rockers and may be looking for a 3.75 Cola or Callies Dragonslayer crank (new) for a good price. Remember Social Security is my sponsor and they are tighter than the hubs of h ell! Eyes Wink Banging Head I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

DRR Trophy
Picture of gm3
posted Hide Post
quote:
y

Guy if I ever get the chance to come out your way I will let you know, would like to meet you.What track do you run at all the time.I like your camaro, I race a 67 camaro and have a 67 chevelle that I put back on the street. If I find some rods or lifters I will let you know, may know where some are. Glen

Posts: 41 | Location: Winner's Circle | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Glen, race mostly at Firebird International as it is only 15 minutes from my house but also run, every now and then, at the two other AZ tracks, Speedworld which is about an hour's drive and on the west side of Phoenix and love racing at SIR in Tucson because folks down there are so nice to me even if the track is 3,075 feet compared to Firebird's 1,125 feet! Yea, come out and we'll share a tamale or two and watch your face glow red! Red Face Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool