DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,Mouse glad ya'll had fun and are back home safe,Big L were missing a Rooster,must to had to work this weekend.

Seen where MsFurr got a r-up in Hot Rod at Richmond SN,good job,thats the way to geter back to the center, Wink Smile......................

Hoping Marty had a fun weekend with the little grandaughter at the Zoo or whatever they did,I'm sure they did.

Well hope Ya'll all have a Gooden and still thinking of all our friends and family,and hoping Nikki had a good weekend..............................See Ya'll Afterwhile.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
Goof mornin everyone. Mike it sure was nice racing with you and meeting Hope. Sure you hope you come our way again.
Marty, we all missed you. But we knew you were in good hands. Come see us this week it work allows.
Congrats Ms. Furr. That is my husband's old stomping grounds being a Richmond boy and all.
Every one have a blessed day. Ma Page

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drrppl. indy's pinks all out was great!

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's Monday and the work just piled up for me. I enjoy my Friday's off but I sure pay for it on Monday.

Have a gooden!!!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd, bout time you paid for somethin', you ol' tightwad! Mouse, good to hear that you didn't have to come home to a "hole in the ground"! Is momma gonna take you out for supper some night with that $400? That's more than that sparrow from the Feds dropped in my checkin' account last week! Any of the Virginians ever run on to a youngster that goes by the handle of "Cuda"? If you do, slap him upside the head and ask him if he ever grew into that Price Racing shirt I sent him about 19 years ago? I didn't do nuthin' but lay around all weekend and watched "The Fugative" movie all the way through without takin' a nap!
That was a good movie, better than the TV series I honestly believe. Hope everyone's health is up to par and we all make it through the week! Have a big ol' gooden! Big Grin Wink Eyes I rule I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I know I'm late! But I did have a break here at work so I'll type real fast!!
I had a relaxing weekend! First on Saturday with Nikki! She's doing so well! I love to make her laugh and just love to see that shy smile! All is still a go for her! Still praying to bring Nikki home!

Sunday I treated myself to manicure and pedicure and just about fell asleep in the massage chair! Then spent the rest of the day with Mark and the kids came over too!

Marty so happy to hear that you had a wonderful weekend! Your in my heart! Your grand daughter will keep you smiling!

Chuck, what beautiful girls! Where did you come from?? LOL Only joking, you know I love you!

Vegas, some day I will make it there! Vegas first then Hawaii!!

Have a great day everyone, and Ms Furr, you go girl!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the congrats! Wouldn't you know we would get to cheese when the kids were home with Gan'ma! It's a little bittersweet for me, very grateful for making the final(esp after the last few races in HR to find the "center" again lol), would've loved to have closed the deal since it as a Sportsnational final, esp when it would have put me in the shootout but...
We got in early am this morning, hectic day at work, but...Life is good Wink

Thanks for posting the pic of Madi & her bass Chuck, if you don't mind send me the photobucket link or email me mdlnadn@yahoo

Have a great evening gang!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, Mornin Rooster, mia?

BB gettin ready for Chi-Town

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Have i ever told y'all that working for a living sux?
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Big L:
Big Grin hunting for a chicken killing dog Mad

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn folks.

Mike hawks I posted on page 60 about my weekend.
Now its lonely here without that youngin hollaring paw paw. I miss her bad. She will be back over in a couple of weeks.

Well off to work I have to go.

Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rooster_439:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Big L:
Big Grin hunting for a chicken killing dog Mad

Rooster, I have 2 or 3 of them chicken killing dogs, come on up and get ya one.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang, first day home with the kids for summer Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Had my cataract surgery yesteday, can't wait to get this patch off.
Now let's see if it improves my rt's.
Everybody have a gooden.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning! Hope you feel better Floyd! Just wear sunglasses till your eye heals!

All is a go for Nikki for the transplant on June 12th! Isolation begins tomorrow and 9 days of chemo! This miracle is going to happen! Thanks so much for all the prayers!

Well, gotta run, lots to do today! Take care and be safe!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks. We lost a dear friend to a heart attack yesterday. Please remember the Byron family in your prayers.
Everyone have a blessed day. Ma Page

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ma Page, I am truly sorry for your loss. Please extend our sympathy to The Byron Family.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, our sympathies to the family and friends.

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Ma, I feel fine. It's just this damn patch. Can't hardly type with 2 eyes, let alone one.
Prayers to the Byron family and good wishes to Nikki.