DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Normally Mark Christopher Chevrolet is very good on customer service. I've been going there for years. They do oil, filter change, lube, rotate tires, check all fluids and wash my Duramax for 75 bucks. I can't do that myself in my driveway for that cheap. It never takes more than two hours.
This time with the bs with the warranty company we got put back. The couldn't just sit and wait for us. I'll keep going there and if I decide on a new truck I'll probably buy it there.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Normally Mark Christopher Chevrolet is very good on customer service. I've been going there for years. They do oil, filter change, lube, rotate tires, check all fluids and wash my Duramax for 75 bucks. I can't do that myself in my driveway for that cheap. It never takes more than two hours.
This time with the bs with the warranty company we got put back. The couldn't just sit and wait for us. I'll keep going there and if I decide on a new truck I'll probably buy it there.

Good morning Sunday! 5 days and this house is, did kick my Full Moon!! Pretty much done with inspection report repairs...

Floyd, it's worth call to Frank Steves and sons Chevy in oakdale. ca. I've bought 4 from them beat everyone big time. Ask for the Machado's. After and son sales there. Great prices and great to deal with. I'm sure MC Chevy is good but it could save u money too. Just a thought. I saw a new one.. Wow are they nice and power? Holy crap! For me it's the DEF doo doo. Pump fails, def injector fails, sender fails. Just something else to fail!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4525 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Back in the real world after a couple days off last week for the bracket finals. I worked the burnout box Thursday until the rain came around 6, and Friday for 8 hours until the normal crew came in. Saturday I tracked the round wins, so I was in the AC all day at least. Empire Dragway got the team championship. KRP racers had a good day Friday for the gamblers race. My buddy Mark Romeo won in No Box, and KRP racers took Box and juniors also.

Fern, I'm catching up on years of not going to the dentist. Not losing any, but man, kicking myself in the behind for being behind. Take care of your teeth, everyone. $36 toll?? Where is that?

Man, Floyd, that's unreal. It is a good thing you didn't have anywhere to go, but still frustrating. Isn't Mark Christopher one of the dealers that would go on WJ's and Kurt's cars occasionally as a sponsor?

Nick, how did you do this weekend?

You all have a great day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon... Had an OK weekend till Sunday , it was as if the flood gates open up with honey do lists... Weather is cooling of a little down to 96 over the weekend , the coming weekend have a cold front coming thru so we will get down to 85... LOL

Chuck, sounds like a funny weekend, glad you got to be in the A/C ....LOL

So in Arizona Super Street Assoc. race on Saturday I WON that makes 2 in a row.
Winner , winner Chicken Dinner.....

So out of the 5 races this year I have 2 wins 1 runner up and I'm still 3 rounds behind 1st place car who is also #1 in NHRA point standings in Div. 7 points as of this morning when I checked ... I had to take him out in the final Saturday night around midnight.... he must be a morning person as I caught him sleeping....

Oh well That's about it

Have A Great Day to All....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all,
A lot of you know Kenny Anderson down in Florida. He lost his dad yesterday due to a car accident.
Keep Kenny and his family in your prayers.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Very sad,Prayers go out to the dad and all the family members ...

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! More seasonable temps here again, back into the 80s. I'm on the green side of the grass, and all is good with the world. A year ago today I was sitting in the ER with pancreatitis. Now I'm down 82 pounds from then and feeling great.

Nick, that's awesome, congrats! Did I miss along the way that you won the last ASSA race? I hope you celebrated appropriately!

Very sorry to hear about Kenny's dad. Frown

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bad enough Kenny has a hurricane to deal with now losing his Dad. Sorry to hear about that. Fern got to much drama going on o talk about right now. Racing on the back burner for now.....

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning To All... LOL this morning I tried to help a stray dog and damm if it didn't try to bite me....Who said no good deed goes ..... OH what ever.....made me laugh anyway....

Fern, You are right about all the bad drama that's going round, bad thing is what's still to come...sure hope I'm wrong and the weather stops this madness.

Chuck , you knew and gave me a congrats, this is what happens when you get "OLD"....LOL
here is proof

" Phil, Nick had texted me that Sunday, way cool!!"
But Chuck, losing all that weight in a year was great , you down to your high school weight now?
How is that "Mellow Yellow" doing?

Camaroracer, I was hope to see some pictures of the home improvement work...Is the project moving along?

You All Have A Great Day..... Relaxing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Weather looks good and warm for this weekend. Big nostalgia event at the track, test and tune Friday, nostalgia Saturday and Sunday. Garlits will be there all 3 days, and will cackle one of the swamp rats Saturday night.

Fern, I hope the drama is resolved quickly for you.

Nick, I hope he didn't get you. Nice of you to try to help him out. Ah, it had been a little since then. I forget your schedule out there in the summer is a bit different from ours. No, I have more work to do to get down there. I'd been slacking for years and years, ER trip a year ago made me snap out of it. The Minion is sitting in the box, waiting to come out and play, maybe test next weekend for our Halloween race in 2 weeks.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon, been watching Divisional In Salt Lake so I have been very busy ... LOL

Chuck , that sounds scary a Halloween Race!!

Floyd , second hit Greg Ventura goes 11.352 on that S/ST index of 11.35. I did not see the first hit.

You all have a great one...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Afternoon y'all,
Yeah I saw that, Nick. -001 dead on with a 2.
Mclanahans are there too. They are going to be real popular with that big motor home and 2 big awnings. Supposed to get rain next couple of days.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Yep Floyd a 90% for tonight ( its misting now ) and 70% chance for tomorrow.... Saturday down to 20% chance .... Its Freaking cold , right now 46 degrees ..... blurrr Shake head

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I went to Salt Lake for a race one year on memorial day, drove 900 miles to sit in the motor home with the furnace on and watch the ducks swim on the track and in the pits. They say if you want to go to Salt Lake City for the summer, be there on July 15th or you will miss it.

Posts: 299 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Mornin we all up? Cold front coming thru here tomorrow in am going to be in the 50s and we haven't seen that low since early April. The big 2 race Divisional in Salt Lake City is not looking good right now only 43 degrees, these guy's my be staying a few more days to get it done.

I have a race in Tucson Saturday night(last one ended at 1 am) and then Sunday morning at 8am at Wild Horse Pass 100 miles north of me. But the way I'm feeling right this minute I may just stay home from both. These are both team events but I have a lot to do around the house.

You All Have A Great Weekend....

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Nice warm mid 80s weekend here, looks to be dry, should be a booming crowd at KRP. I'm excited to see Garlits cackle the Swamp Rat tomorrow night.

Nick, the Halloween race is good time. Good racing, good entry and purse. On that Saturday, racing will stop so kids can trick or treat from pit to pit, and there is a costume contest. It's blast. Over here, you could about run a tour of Halloween themed races the month of October, many of the OH tracks have them too. Good luck if you go racing this weekend. Easy for me to say, but the stuff around the house can wait, right? Big Grin

That stinks the Divisional is getting all that rain. Hate towing hours just to sit and watch it rain. Heck, I hate towing 30 minutes to KRP to watch it rain.

You all have a great weekend!
Relaxing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morin y'all,

It's a bit chilly this mornin. Had to use the heaters to take Some chill off.

Don't hear nothing from the boys in SLC .

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey yall . . .reluctantly i ask ??? is mike ok ? . .i havent seen hide/hair of any mike ? . .i have been under a rock and all tangled up managing planet Allen and was wondering ? . .thx

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey, Allen,
Yeah Mike is okay. He spends him time on face book.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick,
Ryan McClanahan over Jimmy D in Super race 1 SLC.