DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Wow Mike glad to see you back in here . Sure wish you were doing a lot better but I’m just happy to see you here now . That’s a good thing , sure hope you keep coming in and Posting after all you did start this mess . Chuck , Flody and Fern can’t hold it up forever LOL You take care now ... Nick TGIF

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Nice looking weekend on tap, mid 60s tomorrow, hoping for a good day testing, might even leg out the 1/4 mile once or twice to see if it will set a personal best. 11.28 is my best currently. Every event I'm racing in October is 1/8 mile, but I wouldn't mind a low 11.20 pass. Big Grin

Nick, man, that's warm, and you get to race it through the daylight hours too. Stay hydrated! I got to see a few friends on the little I got to watch the Fling yesterday, mixed results. Good luck tomorrow.

Mike, good to see you here, been keeping an eye on you on FB. You know I will have a cold glass or 3 of sweet tea! Big Grin Pop/soda, I'll pass on though. I hope Mannie gets home to you soon. You keep hanging in there. You're one of the good guys. Fred is right, better here when you're around. Better with all you guys around.

You all have a great weekend! Ice cream time.
Relaxing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Hey Floyd it would be fun still to jump in that old mini-Winnie and head your way and have that prime rib,I was thinking the other day about that Christmas myself and Mannie in the mini-Winnie flew out your way had Michelle and Rick and the kids headed out that was a fun story even if it was a dream lol.

Mikey, we had a lot of fun with that story. It went on for a while. I finally had to roll up the extension cord I had layed out for you. I kept running it over and it was getting frayed.
It's time for another big prime rib.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Yea that was a long fun story lol.

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Yea guys it's tough if everything is going good but sometimes it piles on but it's good to be back stay cool out west you guys and Chuck when Mannie gets back home we need to ride up your way and have that 3 glasses of sweet tea lol y'all have a great weekend pancake time.

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends it's diffently cooled off here on Rocky Ridge RD love this time of yr. y'all have a great Sunday see y'all tomorrow.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern been on a roll--tore everything out of 1 bathroom and redid it. Everything new, EVERYTHING; paint, lights, exhaust fan, vanity, commode, and Pergo wood laminate floor. Still need to set the commode but will do that tonight. Cut down dead maple tree Sat and cut it up and hauled it away in the morning before starting on bathroom. Lotta work--no wonder plumbers and tree cutters charge so much. Wanted $1300 to cut and get rid of tree. Glad to see you Big Mike.

Posts: 6223 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
it’s about time you did something, LOL

Can you slow down just a bit making us all look bad....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn Fern, I took a shower tie morning and washed my hair. Then I took a nap.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got er done---got a bite to eat and now I get to take a shower Floyd Big Grin

Posts: 6223 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Gorgeous weekend here, about perfect weather in my book, mid to high 60s, sunny, no humidity. I did test on Saturday, first hit went 7.06 in the 1/8, so I let 'er eat for the next pass. Full 1/4 pull, new personal best, 11.18 at 119mph. That was fun. Changed the brakes on my sister's car yesterday and did some walking. I had to move the '69 to put her car in the garage, first I'd been in it in 2+ months. It was nice to see it out in the light again.

Mike, you know I'm ready! Sweet tea, pancakes, cat head biscuits, everything! Big Grin You must have some nice views this time of year, clear skies, leaves changing.

Fern, you for hire?? Big Grin That is a lot of work.

Nick, how did you do?

Floyd, I like your pace. Those are goals.

You all have a great day.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
My granddaughter goes to a lot of concerts in Vegas. Glad she was in Detroit with Marty on business.
Sad situation for all.

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Ya'll!! Haven't stopped in in a while!! Relaxing

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning guys. Been busy at the house. I will try to post some pictures later of the progress. There will still be a lot of work even after the floors go down. New cabinets will be delivered this week.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning this must work on house month I too started ripping walls do and clean in the two back rooms of my moms old house where I found black moll that's why I'm living in my dream house of a race trailer but these cooler temps give me some juice as I see everybody else has got lol. Mine wasn't near as bad as I first thought so even in wheelchair I can do damage with a crowbar and BIG hammer I like ripping it up,putting back well it's slower, Power Tool Lets remember Las Vegas so sad the old worlds the same the people sure be changing.
Fern eas up,Floyd now don't push it,and Nicole you ought to see me dragging crap out of the house with my scooter it's a bad mam a jammer lol. Chuck teas on me Relaxing Everybody sure hope y'all day is good. See y'all after while. Need for speed.................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon how’s everybody doing ... doesn’t seem like it’s going to cool off anytime soon in the southwestern desert.Lotta friends getting ready to go to Vegas for the divisional ET finals. Mywork schedule made it so I couldn’t go but that’s life, I hope all my friends from wild horse Pass and Tucson Dragway do real good . I’ll be spending the weekend watching them and cleaning my car up to look good for the super Chevy show second week in October Man when I woke up this morning and saw the news I just could not believe it it’s sad that we have people think they have to do something like this there’s just no reasoning of it.

Chuck , Saturday night I did pretty good got to the finals and lost that’s OK it was a fun night I think I need to take my naps during the early part of the day instead of when I’m on the track ....

Mike , sounds like you’re going get a head oh that mold take it out fast, good for you that’s that’s really dangerous stuff keep up the good work

Floyd sure like the way you think naps are good things now days

Everyone have a great evening I’m sending as many prayers as I can to Vegas for all those who are hurt or passed away...

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Looking like a nice stretch of days continuing, high 70s today. I made it to the park last night for a few laps around the lake, stopped and watched the sun set, the colors in the sky change, and a V of ducks take off and fly over. Good way to end the day.

Floyd, unbelievably sad. I'm very glad your granddaughter was with Marty.

Nicole, nice to see you as always. Smile

1258, sounds like you're making good progress.

Mike, I'm with you, I like the destruction part, it's fun and fast. The construction part, well, it is slower, and I mess up a lot lol.

Nick, bummer you can't make the finals. Work does get in the way on occasion. Congrats on the final! You may have napped, but a bunch of other racers would have liked to have been in your place.

You all have a great day.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Dam n---found out this morning that my Brother was at that deal in Vegas. As usual he escaped unharmed.....Got to roll, cleaned up bathroom construction mess, went to Dr yesterday. Heading out to get 6 bags of lawn supplement then sounds like a rear wheel bearing taking a crap in my F150 so got to get that taken care of......left a light on in the motor home for a week or till batteries died. Senior moment I guess. Not much happening here

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks sounds like everybody has it going on yea Nick I've never been scared of work even in a wheelchair can't do a lot at a time but it's amazing how much you can do in controlled burst lol. I told a friend one I had a problem and with him knowing my last couple years he said oh no Mike what's wrong now you could see the concern in his face and I yeaman I got a new dieses it's called liking to work he busted and turned my wheelchair over gently tough Crouse round here. Lol But I do like trying to carry my weight. Chuck the mess I'm making may be listed as a disaster Area lol I can make a mess don't know about building back.
Fern you need to sit down I see smoke rings down that way lol,Floyd get up it's nap time before long and you'll miss it,lol. Y'all have at it if you catch it send it my way.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Joey Anderson
posted Hide Post
Good Evening Mike, I keep up with you from time to time on the ol' Facebook. Hope your doing well!

Posts: 37 | Location: Glennville GA | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post