DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morin all!!!

Well we are off to the Tenn-Tucks tonight, Good luck Chuck hope you text me good news every night Big Grin

Mouse, sure hope your knee gets better ....... And the heat is kicking all of us it sounds like ......... be careful with it!!!!!

Good luck to yall racing this weekend and have fun to those of you who are not!!!

Hi Mike Wave

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Nicole, what is "tenn-tuks"?
Chuck, keep 'em green.
Mouse, just take it easy.
Mike, have fun.
WA, wake up.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Wow the weather has been perfect here, but it sure doesn't feel like summer, more like spring. I wish I could send some of this coolness to all of you that are suffering from the heat.

Floyd, you are going to love this weekend, the weather should be really good for you at Sacramento. Have a safe trip up and enjoy yourself.

Chuck, good luck at the WFC, get that Oldsmobubble in the winners circle.

Nicole, good luck at the Tenn-Tuck, we will see you there in a couple of years when we finally get to move to Tennessee.

Mike, don't you work too hard in the heat. How are things going with Mannie and how is Hope doing? Are you feeling better?

WA, where you been hiding, I hope you aren't working too hard. You need to slow down and take a breather.

Michelle, how was Scotty's school?

Mouse, hope the knee is feeling better.

Hugs and Prayers to you all, try to stay cool. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
TGIF, for me.
Everyone try and stay cool today.
Y'all have a good one and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,hopefully cooling off a little today,maybe can do a little outside today,prayers to all and to all traveling today to race,be safe.................... Praying...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
The best layed plans of mice and men go astray. My buddies that I normally go with can't go this weekend so I'm not goin to make the trip by myself. I was sure lookin forward to it but stuff happens. I probably would of gone red 1st rd anyhow. Red Face Mad
So I'll be sittin at home watchin it on Bangshift.com.
Everybody have a gooden and Chuck, good luck.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Drr,looking alot cooler around here the next few days,than what we have been having,so time to get caught up on work.................... Eyes.............................

Need your prayers today we go and find out what all the test show from Mannie's MRI,we already know some of his blood work came back,not so good,so please pray that today we find some answers,and Gods will be done.................. Praying.............................

Prayers to everyone else,and have a great day................. Praying hug...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mikey, you got the faith. It will be okay.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
missed you all gang, we all got to go hang out at a nice hotel in Winston all week for a work seminar, barely got on the computer...had lots of fun, pool, food, banquet, fire trucks in the middle of the night..lol

prayers for Mannie, good luck to my pal Chuck, hug Floyd, class was good Susie, we all learned a lot, it was hot tho, d*mn hot lol, hi Nicole, WA, Mouse...hope e'one is doing great, be glad when I get a minute to catch up!
may head to the creek this wknd for the 3 of us to race, get the kids rdy for conf finals at bristol in a couple of weeks.

Don't forget my present Chuck!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy afternoon everyone. So glad it is finally Friday, no racing this weekend so I'm going to rest up so I will be ready for the next 2 weekends when we will be at Infineon.

Michelle, glad to see you are back, missed you.

Mike, you and Mannie are always in my prayers, but I will say a couple of extra ones for you.

Floyd, I'm sorry your plans fell through, it looks like it is going to be a great weekend for racing at Sac.

We are rooting for Chuck to get that Oldsmobubble into the winners circle.

Wave Mouse, Christine, Nicole and especially WA, you all have a great weekend.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and welcome to the weekend.
There's no relief in sight for the 100+ weather we are having here in Northeast Okla, so I'm just going to hang out by the pool.
You guys racing this weekend, have fun and be safe. You guys that aren't racing like me, have fun and be safe also.
Y'all have a great day, God bless, and prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
GM gang, rained us out already, today is Dad's b'day, last Sunday was my brother's kinda neat how we're all together, of course Mom being a Virgo had her hands full with 3 Cancers lol

C'mon Chuck...oldsmobubble time!!! he had a tight run last night, got the time run in this morning and waiting on rain delay right now.

Missed you all too Susie...don't get baked by the pool Dennis! high of 70 here today Eyes trying to decide what to do with ourselves today now..catch up on work or go play...

prayers all around...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Michelle, GO PLAY!!!
Susie

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Drr,how ya'll was.................................................................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning gang,prayers to you all for the bestest day ever................ Praying.......................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Everybody must be busy. We are having nice cool weather and there isn't a race close enough for me to go to. What a waste of a good weekend.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. It is really cool here, very strange weather for July, but not complaining. You all have a great day and stay cool.
Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Monday already.
We have another week of 100+ degree weather in store around here with no relief or rain in sight.
Y'all have a great day and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,off to see another Dr. for Mannie,over his Blood work,hopefully a shory and to the point visit,prayers all around,catch up afterwhile....................... Praying...........................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey guys, been keepin' a low profile for a bit. i'll be back in the swing of things in no time... y'all be blessed today and trust all are doin'well!...111...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post