DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon To all , Funny how I can't get here till now.... Even more funny as I had a complete reply done and then erased it...So here I go again hope I remember it all... Well the weather here in the SW is HOT , high 90s for the next 7 days. Weather guy's say we may be breaking some records this week....

Mean will most may friends are packing up to get to Vegas for NHRA ET FINALS this weekend. What even is good for them bad for me not going , Vegas will be 10 to 15 degrees cooler...

Fern, sounds like you got more fixing to do , but I'm glad your brother came out unharmed from the concert...

Chuck, that sounds like something from the beginning from a movie, nice experience..

Floyd , Glad she missed this concert , it would have been something that none of us need in our life's...

Ok ... You all have A great day..... Tip PC

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got the axels out of the F150 and found 1 wheel bearing failed so will have to replace the axel and both bearings. Ordered parts, will be here today. Guess I'll put new brakes on it while its apart....got to go now to physical therapy and get my neck rubbed. Later

Posts: 6223 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! I'm hoping the weather cooperates for this weekend. 3 days of racing, Friday-Sunday, and it's a blast, Halloween themed race. Good entry, good payout, great time.

Fern, that's really scary your brother was there. Heck, that's no senior moment, I've been doing that type of thing for years! I hope all goes well at PT, and with the Ford.

Mike, I know all about the disaster area scene. I'm not the neatest, tidiest guy in the world. Eek

Nick, it was pretty cool. I'll shoot you a text. That sounds like some record breaking temps to me, for October. We were pushing at a couple records here over the last week or 2.

You all have a great day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good midday folks can't get my motor motivated got no ump in my jump,you know what I mean,lol hey Joey hope all is good down your way,Chuck Floyd,Nick,Fern and the rest of you GM crowd hope you all have a good day and in honor of our late friend Guy Price happy hump day. See y'all after bit.

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning !! Great hump day to all, I final got here before noon...LOL Not much going on, just watching ED be ED. The guy just make's me laugh. Could not decide on breakfast this morning so now I'm just hungry....Dang

Mike , my motivation is not there so what the heck. I'm happy just to see Guy Price name in the post , made me smile. So thanks for that Mike.

Chuck , This weekend is wide open most friend's will be In Vegas so I will be hanging out in the garage cleaning up. You have good luck this weekend, the way your going 10s are just around the corner.

Fern, so that's a ford truck ? What's that stand for "first on race day" or "fix or repair daily" LOL Sounds like you got more going on than my 36 year old friend with 3 kids , his own landscaping business and two race cars, one JR and one big wheel racer...

Floyd , Have not heard about Woody lately. I guessing he still loves having you around....Hahaha

Have a great Day everyone!!!1

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Back from therapy. F150 is a good one, has 197,000+ on it and is still my favorite so I feed it anything it needs. F350 still at body shop after getting hit by a towel head. Lost another friend last night, that's 3 in 2 weeks. Enough already but old saying "bad luck comes in 3s" so hope that's it for awhile.....later, truck is calling. So glad you are back in here Big Mike Big Grin

Posts: 6223 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Take care of your teeth. Started my day off getting a crown on a root canal. Ow. Weather is looking good for tomorrow and Saturday, and we might have to dance around some stuff on Sunday, but not too bad.

Mike, get you some sweet tea to get the ump back in your jump. Just don't be building ramps to turn into Evil Knievel on the scooter! Big Grin

Nick, I don't see 10s, not without a gale force tailwind and -2000 DA. I sure miss Guy too. I think he was smiling, watching the Diamondbacks win last night.

Fern, sorry to hear about your friend's passing. I hope the F150 went back together easily enough.

You all have a great day, and weekend in case I don't make it back on tomorrow. Ice cream time!

Relaxing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning happy Friday to All Here.. What a week weather here still near 100 for the weekend, but cooling down to the low 90s next week. I'm stuff went for a great breakfast this morning.... yep and know it Biscuits Gravy and a side of bacon. Got a huge cinnamon sweet roll to go but I'm save it till I get a break later. I would think I would be gaining weight lately , been eating like there is no tomorrow but have not gain a thing lately. This weekend got a honey do list texted to me all ready , it includes where she wants to go for dinner Saturday night.....LOL I really hate cell phone now days , feel like I'm a dog on a leash when I'm at work!

Chuck, Have good luck this weekend racing , let us know how you doing....

Floyd , Any your friends at Vegas for ET Finals, if so have they made it thru the 2 rounds of the gambler ran so far?

Fern, Sad to hear your friend are passing away , I been hearing about High school class mates of mine passing to. I fells a the weird but makes it no easier for sure.

Mike, every day I think of Guy specially as I drive by a Lucky Wishbone here in Tucson

Everyone Have A Great Day .... Make my Ice cream into a shake PLEASE....

Relaxing

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Good Morning happy Friday to All Here.. What a week weather here still near 100 for the weekend, but cooling down to the low 90s next week. I'm stuff went for a great breakfast this morning.... yep and know it Biscuits Gravy and a side of bacon. Got a huge cinnamon sweet roll to go but I'm save it till I get a break later. I would think I would be gaining weight lately , been eating like there is no tomorrow but have not gain a thing lately. This weekend got a honey do list texted to me all ready , it includes where she wants to go for dinner Saturday night.....LOL I really hate cell phone now days , feel like I'm a dog on a leash when I'm at work!

Chuck, Have good luck this weekend racing , let us know how you doing....

Floyd , Any your friends at Vegas for ET Finals, if so have they made it thru the 2 rounds of the gambler ran so far?

Fern, Sad to hear your friend are passing away , I been hearing about High school class mates of mine passing to. I fells a the weird but makes it no easier for sure.

Mike, every day I think of Guy specially as I drive by a Lucky Wishbone here in Tucson

Everyone Have A Great Day .... Make my Ice cream into a shake PLEASE....

Relaxing

John Terry text me last night, on to round three low gambler.
Why aren't u in Vegas?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4537 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I got screwed at work , second year in a row....
Not fun weekend for me, but you gotta work... Right.....

One friend going to round 4 in Pro and Super pro

TGIF

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks slow again today you all have a great weekend and win some rounds if at all possible and this just hit me thinking about Guy run out and wish someone a good day in honor of Guy Price y'all have a great day see y'all after bit. Need for speed.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Found a live feed for Div 7 NHRA ET Finals

Go to u tube search lvmsjefffoster

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks! Yeah work gets in the way but.....can't do it without money.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4537 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:

Thanks! Yeah work gets in the way but.....can't do it without money.

What's up with that?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick!
Wow the Hi Roller paid 5000 to win and 2500 for runner up.
Lo Roller paid 4000 to win and 2000 for runner up .
Nice way to start a,weekend.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well truck about whipped me---the brain trust at the parts place gave me an axel kit that had the wrong bearing then sent me another one that would not fit either. I went to my regular parts place, got the right bearings, put them in the freezer over night and they popped right in. Then after installing the new brake shoes that I had got from the first place the drum would not go on over them. Have no idea why but I spent 1/2 a day trying to make that work to no avail. Gave up and put my old shoes back on. So what should have been a 1/2 day job took 3 days. Still no duelly back from shop. Got a little rain tonight, first in over a month. Whole lot of nothing going on. Later

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, sounds like one of those "should have stood in bed" days.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
When you set your coffee maker to start at a specific time you need to put water in it.
Just sayin!

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Got Ya'll a few new Emojis Smile
Dancing Cat

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks been a busy First of the week I sale stuff on line it's a local auction site well two sites we put items up for bids and at the end of the week the auction ends. And I deliver at a location about 10 mi.from my home it's been a good little business and I do everything on line and don't have to leave home but once a week which is good since I'm in a wheelchair anyway I most of the time have 75 to 80 items up for bids it takes lots of time and even gets into my nap times. Lol. Well enough about being busy I sure hope everyone has a great day and Nicole thanks for the emoji they are cool catch you all after while. Be Right Back